• Legal Notice – MuscleMecca Forums

    MuscleMecca.com is an educational discussion platform. We do not sell, promote, or endorse any bodybuilding gear, supplements, research chemicals, or performance-enhancing substances.

    All discussions are for educational and informational purposes only. Nothing posted on this forum should be considered medical or legal advice.

    Do not attempt to sell, source, or promote illegal substances. Any such activity will result in an immediate and permanent ban and may be reported to the proper authorities.

    By using this site, you agree to comply with all forum rules, disclaimers, and applicable laws in your jurisdiction.

    Read Our Full Disclaimer and Forum Rules

The X-FACTOR Log!!!

R

Rocky

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Jul 15, 2006
Messages
8,082
Points
63
Well you may have been slacking in the posting but you haven't been slacking in the gym. Solid work throughout!
Great job on the squats. I'm due to do 275 for 20 next leg session if my back is better. Harsh!
 
Beau

Beau

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Apr 9, 2007
Messages
2,658
Points
36
Day 4 Shoulder/Triceps
DB Press warmup 50x12, 50x10, 60x8, 70x6, 80x3
DB Press 100x5, 90x8, 90x8
DB Front raises 45x6x3
Side Laterals 45x8x2

Rope pushdown warmup 90x12, 90x10, 100x6,
Straight Bar pushdowns stack (240 i think) x15x2
CG Bench 225x6x2
One arm Pushdowns reverse grip 50x8, 60x6
 
Beau

Beau

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Apr 9, 2007
Messages
2,658
Points
36
thanks rock....ya 275 doesnt sound like much but when it came to 20 deep reps, its wasnt pretty.
 
Turkish1530

Turkish1530

Well-known member
Joined
Mar 31, 2007
Messages
2,163
Points
36
X-Factor whats up dude i guess that bulk is going well (190 goin on 200) keep growing big man...nice workout btw strong shoulder db presses
 
KingDeadlift

KingDeadlift

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Sep 7, 2006
Messages
223
Points
16
dude this product has had me interested for awhile... keep posting strong bro! workout routine looks solid
 
Bulkboy

Bulkboy

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Oct 22, 2006
Messages
4,193
Points
36
lets c some updates in here brother:D
 
Beau

Beau

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Apr 9, 2007
Messages
2,658
Points
36
Legs
Squats warmup 135x12, 135x10, 185x8, 200x6, 225x3
Squats 275x20
Hack squats 360x12x2
Leg Ext stackx12x2
Walking BB Lunges 135x10 per legx2
Seated Calf raises 150x20x2
Standing Calf stackx8x2
 
Turkish1530

Turkish1530

Well-known member
Joined
Mar 31, 2007
Messages
2,163
Points
36
yeahhhh buddyyy 20 rep squats....feeel the burn haha.....awesome leg session beau, how have those 20 rep squats been working for u btw???
 
PrinceVegeta

PrinceVegeta

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Apr 7, 2007
Messages
10,145
Points
63
wow nice session man good work!gotta try those 20 rep sets for legs!!
 
Beau

Beau

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Apr 9, 2007
Messages
2,658
Points
36
chest/biceps
DB flat warmup 65x12, 65x10, 70x8, 80x6, 90x3
DB Flat Press 130x6, 130x5x2
BB Incline Press 240x6x2
Low cables crossovers 65x8x2

DB Curls 55x6x2
Seated Preacher curl 115x6x2
DB Concentration curl 35x8x2
 

MuscleMecca Crew

Mecca Staff
pGhi

pGhi

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Mar 4, 2007
Messages
1,371
Points
36
Nice preacher curls in there for sure!
 
Turkish1530

Turkish1530

Well-known member
Joined
Mar 31, 2007
Messages
2,163
Points
36
ur strenght is really exploding...130lb db presses and crazy 240lb bb incline presses awesome session overall brother
 
Beau

Beau

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Apr 9, 2007
Messages
2,658
Points
36
shoulders/tri's
Warmup ropes 90x12, 90x10, 100x8, 110x6
CG Bench 225x8x2
Incline French Press 115x8, 135x6
DB Kickbacks 35x8, 40x6

DB Shoulder Press warmup 60x12, 60x10, 70x8
DB Press 90x6x3 weak :(
Cable Side laterals 40x6x2
DB Front raises 50x6x2
 
Turkish1530

Turkish1530

Well-known member
Joined
Mar 31, 2007
Messages
2,163
Points
36
90 x 6 on the shoulder db press defiantly isn't weak man, ur shoulders are crazy strong bro, keep up the awesome sesssions
 
Beau

Beau

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Apr 9, 2007
Messages
2,658
Points
36
weaker than last week!
 
Beau

Beau

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Apr 9, 2007
Messages
2,658
Points
36
back
warmup pulldowns 150x12, 150x10, 165x8, 185x6, 190x3
Pulldowns Front 225x8x3
Underhand CG Pulldown 225x6x2
1 Arm Machine row 165x8x2
Wide grip Low Row 240x8x2
 
Turkish1530

Turkish1530

Well-known member
Joined
Mar 31, 2007
Messages
2,163
Points
36
crushsed that back bro, keep killin it
 
R

Rocky

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Jul 15, 2006
Messages
8,082
Points
63
Funny how weak shoulder presses for you are still heavy shit for most others! :)

You've been on this routine for a while now,how much longer you planning on doing it for?
 
Beau

Beau

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Apr 9, 2007
Messages
2,658
Points
36
dunno Rock...I seem to get better growth with heavy weights low reps!

Im not really following max-ot anymore just kinda following the same rep scheme...im doing different sets exercises etc. If it works dont fix it right :)
 
Top