• musclemecca bodybuilding forums does not sell or endorse any bodybuilding gear, products or supplements.
    Musclemecca has no affiliation with advertisers; they simply purchase advertising space here. If you have questions go to their site and ask them directly.
    Advertisers are responsible for the content in their forums.
    DO NOT SELL ILLEGAL PRODUCTS ON OUR FORUM

Big Guns Log!

Big_Guns_Lance

Big_Guns_Lance

Eat, lift, sleep, repeat.
VIP
14/10/08-QUADS AND HAMS

QUADS

Leg extension-
35lb X 12 reps WU
70lb X 10 reps WU
122.5lb X 9 reps
>>Dropset to 70lb X 6 reps

BB squats-
60kg X 12 reps WU
100kg X 8 reps WU
150kg X 10 reps and 2 forced reps

Hack squats-
40kg X 10 reps WU
114kg X 12 reps and 1 rest/pause X 2 reps

HAMS

Lying leg curl-
40lb X 10 reps WU
70lb X 8 reps
>>Dropset to 40lb X 4 reps

STLD'S-
100kg X 9 reps

tkD

tkD

Administrator
Staff
VIP
Lance your gonna be a great squatter if you continue like that :p, good job bro :2:

Samoan-Z

Samoan-Z

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
OMG legs again, you must love pain and if you love pain you have no fear brother I am loving it.

Natzo

Natzo

Elvira turns me on
VIP
Good barbell saquat!

and man !! that is heavy for stld !!

why don't you do calves with legs? any special reason?

Big_Guns_Lance

Big_Guns_Lance

VIP
Lance your gonna be a great squatter if you continue like that :p, good job bro :2:

Thanks mate :xyxthumbs:

Samoan-Z said:
OMG legs again, you must love pain and if you love pain you have no fear brother I am loving it.

haha, I certainly do love pain man. My favourite muscle group to train is legs, I love pushing myself more and more and thats what my leg workouts demand of me. Thanks Z :xyxthumbs:

Natzo said:
Good barbell saquat!

and man !! that is heavy for stld !!

why don't you do calves with legs? any special reason?

Thanks buddy, going to go up to 160kg on the squat next week I think. I don't train calves with legs because; at the moment i'm trying to priortise them so I can't train them at the begining of the workout because my legs shake like made whilst doing squats and also I can't train them after legs because I want to prioritise them and still they shake like hell.

Natzo

Natzo

Elvira turns me on
VIP
good point, my calves are one of my weaker points cause they are to high, I think I'm gonna stop training them with legs and prioritise them with chest and shouldrs !

thanks mate!

Bulkboy

Bulkboy

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
holy freakin moly! insane squatting lance:D overall that leg session is just off the hook bro, squats, hacks leg exts and stds is all heavy. u really teared those wheels up like hell, thats the way to go:2: bet ure feeling it today huh?:D

Big_Guns_Lance

Big_Guns_Lance

VIP
holy freakin moly! insane squatting lance:D overall that leg session is just off the hook bro, squats, hacks leg exts and stds is all heavy. u really teared those wheels up like hell, thats the way to go:2: bet ure feeling it today huh?:D

Thanks buddy! Hey I told you i'd get that 150kg squat for 10 reps :gaygay: It felt pretty easy actually, so heavier next week. I'm on a different make of creaine now so I think that has helped.

I'm sore as hell today bro, there only going to get worse for the next 2-3 days. Serious DOMS! :weaksuace:

R

Rocky

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Awesome leg session. Lot's ofg lifts to do and all big ones which you did with big weight. Fantastic job.

Bulkboy

Bulkboy

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
now lance, where are the workouts? still got back and delts left, and u better post it up bro:D

MuscleMecca Crew

Mecca Staff
D

DriDDeRz

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Yeah, i came in here looking to find some recent workout updates, but i see no updates ! we are not happy lance :keke:

we are all waiting to seee some insane crazy lifts bro :tiphat:

El Freako

El Freako

LIFT OR DIE
VIP
Heavy squats Lance, nice effort!

The_KM

The_KM

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Lance,

Going to be a great year for you no question about it. Leg workout looks great bro, sorry haven't been here to see the updates! Keep going hard.

PistolPete

PistolPete

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Very heavy and intense leg workout Big Guns! Those squats are looking great man, im very impressed. Keep up this kind of work, and you'll have to call yourself big wheels and Guns!

PrinceVegeta

PrinceVegeta

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Nice leg workout man!!

updates?:carduindisguise

Bulkboy

Bulkboy

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
whats going on lance?:angrydude: where are the updates?

i hope ur still training:no::D

Big_Guns_Lance

Big_Guns_Lance

VIP
Thanks everyone for the comments, and KM dont worry about it bro, glad you checked the log :)

Bulkboy: lol Im still training just not logging on the mecca. Been pretty busy to write al my workouts. But I should be able to post up tommorows session which will be back and rear delts. So stay tuned bro and everyone else. :D

Bulkboy

Bulkboy

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Bulkboy: lol Im still training just not logging on the mecca. Been pretty busy to write al my workouts. But I should be able to post up tommorows session which will be back and rear delts. So stay tuned bro and everyone else. :D

mhm:disgust: