• musclemecca bodybuilding forums does not sell or endorse any bodybuilding gear, products or supplements.
    Musclemecca has no affiliation with advertisers; they simply purchase advertising space here. If you have questions go to their site and ask them directly.
    Advertisers are responsible for the content in their forums.
    DO NOT SELL ILLEGAL PRODUCTS ON OUR FORUM

Big Guns Log!

Skeptic

Skeptic

I am god.
VIP
great sessions BGL! and the diet is lookin great, i might steal a few of your ideas when i write myself a meal plan hehe

Big_Guns_Lance

Big_Guns_Lance

Eat, lift, sleep, repeat.
VIP
your diet looks good Lance, and you're right you must have a diet plan/training plan and so on, keep it up bro :2:

and yea i'm hungry too :keke:
teh chicken breast :hsughr:

L:49:L

Thanks bro ;)

Skeptic said:
great sessions BGL! and the diet is lookin great, i might steal a few of your ideas when i write myself a meal plan hehe

:keke: no problemo buddy. Thanks :)

Big_Guns_Lance

Big_Guns_Lance

VIP
27/10/08-CALVES, CHEST AND BICEPS

CALVES

Standing calf raises-
150lb X 15 reps WU
150lb X 12 reps WU
360lb X 10 reps + 2 half reps
210lb X 4 reps (dropset)

Seated calf raises-
80lb X 12 reps WU
120lb X 12 reps
100lb X 6 reps (dropset)

CHEST

Flat BB press-
60kg X 12 reps WU
70kg X 10 reps WU
105kg X 6 reps and 2 forced reps
Dont know where my strength came from this week. I did the same number as reps as last week but 5kg heavier.

Inlcline BB press-
60kg X 10 reps WU
85kg X 6 reps and 2 forced reps (I increased 5kg here too)

Flat DB flyes-
30lb X 12 reps WU
70lb X 5 reps and 1 rest/pause X 1 rep

BICEPS

Barbell curl-
20kg X 12 reps WU
50kg X 6 reps
40kg X 3 reps (dropset)

Incline DB curls-
20lb X 12 reps WU
50lb X 5 reps (increased it by 5lbs from last week)
20lb X 8 reps (dropset)

PrinceVegeta

PrinceVegeta

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Strong sessions man! great adding that 5kg in a week!keep it up!

tkD

tkD

Administrator
Staff
VIP
that's great man, 105kg for the same reps congrats :2: and keep doing a good job!

Big_Guns_Lance

Big_Guns_Lance

VIP
Thanks for the support and feedback guys! :D Workout of tonight coming up shortly...:spy:

Big_Guns_Lance

Big_Guns_Lance

VIP
28/10/08-QUADS AND HAMS

Well I had a great leg workout today. My legs (my hams) were killing me before I even got to the gym because at uni we were doing eccentric hamstrong exercises. And I was the only one to do the Nordic lowers in my class successfully. With my teacher holding my ankles for support I lower myself very slowly and got to the bottom of the floor and touched my nose to the floor and held myself for a full 3 seconds before he told me to stop! This was seriously hard work! and when I stood up my hams cramped. Then at the end I did it again but couldn't complete it because I actually lfted a different guy up who was holding my ankles, It was like i was leg curling somebody up haha :49: But anyway, to the important part...LEG DAY.

QUADS

Leg extension-
35lb X 12 reps WU
70lb X 6 reps WU
122.5lb X 10 reps (1 more rep than last week)
70lb X 6 reps (dropset)

BB squats-
60kg X 12 reps WU
100kg X 6 reps WU
160kg X 6 reps and 2 forced reps (increased the poundage by 10kg since last time!)

Hack squats-
40kg X 12 reps WU
120kg X 10 reps and 1 rest/pause x 4 reps (this was a great improvement, increased the weight by 6kg and did just short of what i did with reps when it was lighter).

HAMS

Lying leg curl-
40lb X 12 reps WU
70lb X 9 reps (1 more rep than last week)

SLDL's-
100kg X 8 reps

Next workout is Thursday and thats Back day, already fired up for that.

El Freako

El Freako

LIFT OR DIE
VIP
Your squats are huge Lance, how'd you get so buff?

MuscleMecca Crew

Mecca Staff
D

DriDDeRz

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Never use the lords name in vain...... but JESUS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! you smashed your quads from hip to toe bro!!
awesome squats and 160kg holy damn :hyperguy: ill get there one day :keke: .....soon :spy:
you really went al out and threw some heavy weight around during ur leg session!
nice sldl's and hack squats bro and i love laying leg curls, the burn in the hammys FTW!! :tiphat:

pfff....how u think? it all cos of my quad wobbles :keke:

Hypocrisy86

Hypocrisy86

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Hey man awesome work on the squats!
and doing SLDLS last is amazing man ,keep at it.

PistolPete

PistolPete

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
That is a GREAT leg workout!! That squat is powerful!

By the way, nice job on the glute-ham raise in class. That's awesome you can do that. I realize how hard they are now that I've tried them. I can't do one on my own yet, but Im working into it.

Lionheart

Lionheart

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Awesome presses and squats bro.:2:

Bulkboy

Bulkboy

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
incredible workouts lately lance:2: first u killed that chest, might bench, and awesome improvement on it as well, followed by heavy inclines and as always crazy flyes:D now the leg session was something special. those squats are just getting crazier by the week, holy fuck 160 kg is massive for that amount of reps. great leg extensions and sldls as well. cant wait for back tomorrow bro:)

Big_Guns_Lance

Big_Guns_Lance

VIP

Thanks, just like Dridd said :gaygay: lol

Ive been eating quite a bit more, my diets on couple pages back if you wante to look. But ive also started using creatine, my old one didnd do anything and i forgot to take it most of the time but this one is the shit.

Big_Guns_Lance

Big_Guns_Lance

VIP
Never use the lords name in vain...... but JESUS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! you smashed your quads from hip to toe bro!!
awesome squats and 160kg holy damn :hyperguy: ill get there one day :keke: .....soon :spy:
you really went al out and threw some heavy weight around during ur leg session!
nice sldl's and hack squats bro and i love laying leg curls, the burn in the hammys FTW!! :tiphat:

Thanks a lot Dridd! need to keep on getting better and better and bigger and bigger, only hard works does that. :xyxthumbs:
Yeh man, the lying leg curls are great, total isolation and the pain is tremendous! "it's like cuming, you know like having sex wit a women and cuming" :keke:

pfff....how u think? it all cos of my quad wobbles :keke:

:keke: o yes!!!! *wobble wobble* lol

Big_Guns_Lance

Big_Guns_Lance

VIP
Hey man awesome work on the squats!
and doing SLDLS last is amazing man ,keep at it.

Thanks Hypo! Yeh doing SLDL's last is pretty tough after killing them on the lying leg curls.

Big_Guns_Lance

Big_Guns_Lance

VIP
That is a GREAT leg workout!! That squat is powerful!

By the way, nice job on the glute-ham raise in class. That's awesome you can do that. I realize how hard they are now that I've tried them. I can't do one on my own yet, but Im working into it.

Thanks bro,

Yeh man, that exercise is really hard, didn't think id be able to do that. I'm going to make it my goal to come back up aswell without using my arms or anything. Your hams hurt like hell aswell after it and days after.