• musclemecca bodybuilding forums does not sell or endorse any bodybuilding gear, products or supplements.
    Musclemecca has no affiliation with advertisers; they simply purchase advertising space here. If you have questions go to their site and ask them directly.
    Advertisers are responsible for the content in their forums.
    DO NOT SELL ILLEGAL PRODUCTS ON OUR FORUM

Big Guns Log!

Big_Guns_Lance

Big_Guns_Lance

Eat, lift, sleep, repeat.
VIP
incredible workouts lately lance:2: first u killed that chest, might bench, and awesome improvement on it as well, followed by heavy inclines and as always crazy flyes:D now the leg session was something special. those squats are just getting crazier by the week, holy fuck 160 kg is massive for that amount of reps. great leg extensions and sldls as well. cant wait for back tomorrow bro:)

Thanks alot Joakim!! :) My squat strength has gone up pretty qucik and everything else to be honest, just shows that i am progressing each week that passes just like you are big guy! :xyxthumbs:

Big_Guns_Lance

Big_Guns_Lance

VIP
UPDATE

Won't be traing Back tonight as planned because my legs have got serious DOMS and I just want them to recover. So i'll be doing delts, traps and triceps tonight. Back will be on Friday.

D

DriDDeRz

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Thanks for the update BIG GUNS LANCE * BANG * BANG* :keke:
looking forward to your workout update :tiphat:
train hard bro :)

Big_Guns_Lance

Big_Guns_Lance

VIP
30/10/08-DELTS, TRAPS AND TRICEPS

^

:keke:

DELTS

Standing BNP-
20kg X 12 reps WU
40kg X 10 reps WU
65kg X 4 reps PB (increased the weight by 5kg, if i can get more reps than this next week then i'll stay with it, if not then i'll go back to 60kg and try and get 10 reps)

Seated side laterals-
20lb X 12 reps WU
35lb X 8 reps
20lb X 6 reps (dropset)

One-arm cable side laterals-
50lb X 4 reps PB (increased the weight by 10lbs but is slightly too heavy, i'll do 45lbs next week)
30lb X 5 reps (dropset)

TRAPS

DB shrugs-
60lb X 12 reps WU
100lb X 12 reps *

TRICEPS

Tricep pressdowns-
25kg X 12 reps WU
50kg X 9 reps (one more than last week)
30kg X 6 reps (dropset)

One-arm DB overhead extension-
30lb X 10 reps
-Didn't really like this exercise, thought id see what it was like but i just wasnt feeling the muscle, i'll just stick to lying extensions.

-Next workout is tommorow and its BACK day. Hope my legs are better for it, if not fuck it, they'll have to suffer some more :ranter:

D

DriDDeRz

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Hey bro,
i enjoy the db 1 hand extensions, its a good change/switch up from 2-hand d2 extensions
nice overal workout bro :tiphat:

Congrats on the PB's bro awesome work! :tiphat:
nice seated side laterals man :)

Overal a good solid workout! u gotta be happy with it :)

tkD

tkD

Administrator
Staff
VIP
great PB bro, and good sess overall, looking forward for back today :2:

keep up the good job Lance

Bulkboy

Bulkboy

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
immense shoulder and tricep session lance:) shoulder press is strong as hell, and u made the right call bumping up the weight, i agree that progressing from 4 may be abit hard. maybe consider bumping up the weight by 2,5 kg instead of 5? cuz 5 is pretty significant for an exercise like shoulder press where ur not using immense weights like u do on squats and deads.

also, good call about not doing back when ur legs were not ready. actually i would consider moving ur split around so u get more time between working legs and back, both to let the legs recover and also ur lower back:) maybe legs on day 1 and back on day 4?

as always good work and look forward to tonights session:2:

Big_Guns_Lance

Big_Guns_Lance

VIP
Hey bro,
i enjoy the db 1 hand extensions, its a good change/switch up from 2-hand d2 extensions
nice overal workout bro :tiphat:

Congrats on the PB's bro awesome work! :tiphat:
nice seated side laterals man :)

Overal a good solid workout! u gotta be happy with it :)

I did enjoy the workout but not the one handed db extensions. couldnt get the sqeeze and the contraction like i can on the skullcrushers

Thanks Dridd :)

Big_Guns_Lance

Big_Guns_Lance

VIP
great PB bro, and good sess overall, looking forward for back today :2:

keep up the good job Lance

Thanks tkD :) Back session is coming up soon...:spy:

MuscleMecca Crew

Mecca Staff
Big_Guns_Lance

Big_Guns_Lance

VIP
immense shoulder and tricep session lance:) shoulder press is strong as hell, and u made the right call bumping up the weight, i agree that progressing from 4 may be abit hard. maybe consider bumping up the weight by 2,5 kg instead of 5? cuz 5 is pretty significant for an exercise like shoulder press where ur not using immense weights like u do on squats and deads.

also, good call about not doing back when ur legs were not ready. actually i would consider moving ur split around so u get more time between working legs and back, both to let the legs recover and also ur lower back:) maybe legs on day 1 and back on day 4?

as always good work and look forward to tonights session:2:

Thanks as always Bulkboy :D

Yeh man, next week i know i can do the BNP 60kg for about 10 reps anyway so i'm going to increase the weight by just 2.5kg not 5kg because it is a little too heavy for the exercise to increase in a week.

Here is my current split as of now. ive just swapped the thursdays workout with fridays workout to help my legs recover for my back workout and also my lower back.

MONDAY-CALVES, CHEST AND BICEPS
TUESDAY-QUADS, HAMS AND ABS
WEDNESDAY-OFF
THURSDAY-DELTS, TRAPS AND TRICEPS
FRIDAY-BACK AND REAR DELTS
SATURDAY-OFF
SUNDAY-OFF

Big_Guns_Lance

Big_Guns_Lance

VIP
31/10/08-BACK AND REAR DELTS

BACK

Hammer strength pulldowns-
90kg X 12 reps WU
90kg X 12 reps WU
160kg X 12 reps * (holy crap, i increased the weight by 10kg on here from last week. last week i did 150kg X 10 reps! :uhoh2:

Barbell row-
60kg X 12 reps WU
100kg X 6 reps

Seated cable row-
45kg X 12 reps WU
90kg X 12 reps * (2 more reps than last week)

Deadlifts-
60kg X 12 reps WU
100kg X 10 reps WU
180kg X 5 reps 9 (1 more than last week)

REAR DELTS

Bent-over lateral raises-
40lb X 10 reps

tkD

tkD

Administrator
Staff
VIP
hehe you def need to increase the weight on hammer strenght pulldowns, you're a beast :keke:
great session nonetheless Lance :2:

Big_Guns_Lance

Big_Guns_Lance

VIP
hehe you def need to increase the weight on hammer strenght pulldowns, you're a beast :keke:
great session nonetheless Lance :2:

haha man, i don't know where that strength came from, i think its my creatine, but yet again, im going to increase it next week, to either 170kg or 180kg and try and get 6-8 reps :keke:

PrinceVegeta

PrinceVegeta

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Nice sessions here BGL! props!!

Mikew

Mikew

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Your taking a big step forward mate, glad to see your doing so great.

I also suggest you try one armed extensions again, as it is my favorite exercise for tricep, and you wouldnt wanna make me sad would you? : P

R

Rocky

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Superb work Lance. making progress every session. hitting new PB's and higher reps all the time.

Big_Guns_Lance

Big_Guns_Lance

VIP
Thanks alot guys :D

Mikew- I'll give those a try again...just for you :gaygay:

tim290280

tim290280

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Nice deadlifting. Been a couple of weeks since I checked your log. Nice progress.

Bulkboy

Bulkboy

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
wow! what else can i say? thats one awesome back session lance, u smashed it, pulldowns are off the hook! barbell rows, cable rows, and deadlifts are all awesome. incredible work uve been putting in lately bro, keep doing ur thing:)