• musclemecca bodybuilding forums does not sell or endorse any bodybuilding gear, products or supplements.
    Musclemecca has no affiliation with advertisers; they simply purchase advertising space here. If you have questions go to their site and ask them directly.
    Advertisers are responsible for the content in their forums.
    DO NOT SELL ILLEGAL PRODUCTS ON OUR FORUM

Big Guns Log!

Lionheart

Lionheart

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Excellent work for shoulders and tris bro.Dips looking mighty.
For me 2 warmup sets wouldnt be enough.I see you get that blood flowing pretty fast Lance.

Big_Guns_Lance

Big_Guns_Lance

Eat, lift, sleep, repeat.
VIP
Nice workout man. I've been thinking more about your HIT training. I'm going to keep my style of training for a while, but HIT is definitly the next step for me. Anyway back to you, I love how in your workouts you go all the way to failure. Even after your get all the reps you can get you still go after those half reps or maybe even a drop set. That's intense right there man. Keep it up!!

Thanks mate regarding my intensity. I gotta go past failure because i love it. I can't just go to failure I have to go beyond that most of my working sets. Whenever I get a solid training partner in the future i'll put some vids up of me in a typical balls to the walls set and maybe a workout because i'm not there very long...:spy:

I'm glad you have been thinking of my training but I assure you if you try HIT then you won't be let down my friend. If your a logical kind of guy, you'll get it and you won't have aproblem lowering your sets.

Big_Guns_Lance

Big_Guns_Lance

VIP
Excellent work for shoulders and tris bro.Dips looking mighty.
For me 2 warmup sets wouldnt be enough.I see you get that blood flowing pretty fast Lance.

Thanks alot Marko :)

Yeh 2 warm-up sets does the job for me, some exercises i do more on though, Some I don't do any just one working set.

Big_Guns_Lance

Big_Guns_Lance

VIP
7/11/08-BACK, REAR DELTS AND ABS

BACK

Hammer strength pulldowns-
80kg X 12 reps WU
120kg X 12 reps WU
170kg X 9 reps and 1 rest/pause X 3 reps (Increased weight by 10kg since last week)

Barbell row-
60kg X 12 reps WU
100kg X 9 reps and 1 rest/pause X 2 reps (Did 3 more reps than last week)

One-arm dumbell row-
90lb X 12 reps*

Seated cable row-
97.5kg X 6 reps (Increased weight by 7.5kg since last week)
60kg X 4 reps (Dropset)

REAR DELTS

Bent-over lateral raises-
20lb X 12 reps WU
40lb X 8 reps and 2 half reps

LOWER BACK

Deadlifts-
60kg X 12 reps WU
100kg X 10 reps WU
180kg X 7 reps (Did 2 more reps than last week)

ABS

Machine crunches-
20kg X 12 reps WU
55kg X 10 reps

PrinceVegeta

PrinceVegeta

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Great session man! awesome deads

Samoan-Z

Samoan-Z

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Sound like you be getting strong man, sessions looking solid keep it up.

Samoan-Z

Samoan-Z

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Thanks mate regarding my intensity. I gotta go past failure because i love it. I can't just go to failure I have to go beyond that most of my working sets. Whenever I get a solid training partner in the future i'll put some vids up of me in a typical balls to the walls set and maybe a workout because i'm not there very long...:spy:

I'm glad you have been thinking of my training but I assure you if you try HIT then you won't be let down my friend. If your a logical kind of guy, you'll get it and you won't have aproblem lowering your sets.

Dude i wish i had a solid training partner, I kicked my last oen to the curb cause he kept skipping workouts to play rugby... reason being it was becoming too hard.... pfft oh well so since oct 14th I been training completely solo so my lifts are lighter so i know i won't need a spot.

tkD

tkD

Administrator
Staff
VIP
those hammer pulldowns :ughnoes:, good job on deads too :2:

MuscleMecca Crew

Mecca Staff
miamiracing

miamiracing

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
daym boi u get it poppin hum

R

Rocky

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Fantastic increases in weight on those exercises and that's some heavy deads for near the end of the session!

Lionheart

Lionheart

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Massive back session bro.Hammer rows looking crazy strong and those deads in the end are just mighty.Awesome work:2:

Big_Guns_Lance

Big_Guns_Lance

VIP
10/11/08- CHEST AND BICEPS

Thanks a lot guys :2:

CHEST

Flat BB press-
60kg X 12 reps WU
70kg X 12 reps WU
110kg X 4 reps + 2 forced reps

Seated hammer strength presses-
40kg X 12 reps WU
130kg X 6 reps + 2 forced reps- Don't know where my strength has come from on this exercise :hsughr:

Flat DB flyes-
30lb X 12 reps WU
70lb X 6 reps
45lb X 6 reps (Dropset)

BICEPS

BB curls-
20kg X 12 reps WU
50kg X 6 reps
40kg X 3 reps (Dropset)

Incline DB curls-
20lb X 12 reps WU
50lb X 7 reps
25lb X 6 reps (Dropset)

tkD

tkD

Administrator
Staff
VIP
haha your strenght is going crazy these days :keke:, great workout bro! :xyxthumbs:

D

DriDDeRz

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Great recent Workout session bro! strong benching at 110kg,
i enjoy the incline db curls aswel, the burn ya get from each set its freaken awesome :hyperguy:

Hypocrisy86

Hypocrisy86

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
hey man, awesome work on the flat bb presses!, 110kgs gonna be going sky high soon to 120++++++ !
also flat db flyes right after those presses definitely give ya a good stretch i bet man.
hammer strength presses too, looking strong, 20more kgs? daaamn son lol, keep up the hard work.

Bulkboy

Bulkboy

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
incredible workout lance, and wow ur bench has increased! 110 kg for 4, solid stuff bro, and that hammer strenght press looks awesome as well man, is that more for upper chest?

also crazy flyes, and as always solid bicep work. very impressive incline and bb curls there m8:2:

Lionheart

Lionheart

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Those presses are coming up nicely bro.Strong stuff with some solid biceps work:xyxthumbs: