• Legal Notice – MuscleMecca Forums

    MuscleMecca.com is an educational discussion platform. We do not sell, promote, or endorse any bodybuilding gear, supplements, research chemicals, or performance-enhancing substances.

    All discussions are for educational and informational purposes only. Nothing posted on this forum should be considered medical or legal advice.

    Do not attempt to sell, source, or promote illegal substances. Any such activity will result in an immediate and permanent ban and may be reported to the proper authorities.

    By using this site, you agree to comply with all forum rules, disclaimers, and applicable laws in your jurisdiction.

    Read Our Full Disclaimer and Forum Rules

Big Guns Log!

Big_Guns_Lance

Big_Guns_Lance

Eat, lift, sleep, repeat.
VIP
Joined
Jun 18, 2007
Messages
3,384
Points
38
WOW! killer session bro, those behind the neck presses are getting stronger every week it seems, 60 kg for 8, now thats good stuff m8:2: upright rows are strong, shrugs are strong, and holy crap that tricep work is astonishing, pressdowns are great, and those dips are fucking sick! 20 pounds and same amount of reps in a week, now thats what im talking about!:D

Thanks a lot pal. Yeh my strength is coming up in the behind the neck presses, it's about time. I'm going to increase those dips to maybe 120lbs depending on how I'm feeling.
 
Big_Guns_Lance

Big_Guns_Lance

Eat, lift, sleep, repeat.
VIP
Joined
Jun 18, 2007
Messages
3,384
Points
38
Awesome bro.Your strenght is coming up every week.Dips looking mighty.

Thanks bro, yeh the strength is coming up every week which is great, just hope it continues and I follow that up with huge muscle size increases lol
 
Big_Guns_Lance

Big_Guns_Lance

Eat, lift, sleep, repeat.
VIP
Joined
Jun 18, 2007
Messages
3,384
Points
38
14/11/08-BACK AND REAR DELTS

BACK

Hammer strength pulldowns-
80kg X 12 reps WU
120kg X 10 reps WU
180kg X 6 reps and 2 rest/pause X 1 rep (Increased the weight by 10kg in a week)

Barbell rows-
60kg X 12 reps WU
100kg X 9 reps

One arm dumbell rows-
50lb X 12 reps WU
100lb X 10* reps (Increased the weight by 10lbs in a week and did 2 reps short of what I did last week)
70lb X 6 reps (Dropset)

Cable rows-
45kg X 12 reps WU
97.5kg X 8 reps
60kg X 8 reps (Dropset)

Deadlifts-
60kg X 12 reps WU
100kg X 10 reps WU
140kg X 6 reps WU
190kg X 4 reps (Increased the weight by 10kg in a week)

REAR DELTS

Bent-over dumbell lateral raises-
20lb X 12 reps WU
40lb X 8 reps and 2 half reps
 
tkD

tkD

Administrator
Staff
VIP
Member
Joined
Mar 7, 2008
Messages
21,162
Points
113
solid session man! increasing the weights with 10 kg per week is crazy :keke:, keep it up bro :2:
 
Big_Guns_Lance

Big_Guns_Lance

Eat, lift, sleep, repeat.
VIP
Joined
Jun 18, 2007
Messages
3,384
Points
38
solid session man! increasing the weights with 10 kg per week is crazy :keke:, keep it up bro :2:

LOL Yeh man, it is pretty crazy but I can do it pretty easily to say the least so im happy about it, lets hope it just keeps going up and up lol. Thanks buddy.

jonathan said:
some nice deads lance

Thanks for checking in pal :)
 
PrinceVegeta

PrinceVegeta

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Apr 7, 2007
Messages
10,145
Points
63
Nice sesison there man! keep up the good work buddy!
 
R

Rocky

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Jul 15, 2006
Messages
8,082
Points
63
Superb increase on the deads and awesome job with the dips putting on 20lb in a week!
 
Big_Guns_Lance

Big_Guns_Lance

Eat, lift, sleep, repeat.
VIP
Joined
Jun 18, 2007
Messages
3,384
Points
38
17/11/08- CHEST, BICEPS

Thanks alot for the feedback guys.

Todays workout I wasn't pleased with. I had a lack of sleep at the weekend and my diet hasn't been up to par aswell. Things will change tommorow.

CHEST

Flat BB presses-
60kg X 12 reps WU
70kg X 12 reps WU
100kg X 6 reps and 2 forced reps (I was expecting 8 on this :no:)

Seated hammer strength presses-
80kg X 12 reps WU
130kg X 6 reps and 2 forced reps

Flat Dumbell flyes-
30lb X 12 reps WU
70lb X 7 reps
45lb X 6 reps (Dropset)

BICEPS

Barbell curls-
20kg X 12 reps WU
50kg X 7 reps
40kg X 6 reps (Dropset)

Incline dumbell curls-
25lb X 12 reps WU
50lb X 7 reps
25lb X 6 reps (Dropset)

Hammer curls-
45lb X 6 reps each arm
 

MuscleMecca Crew

Mecca Staff
tkD

tkD

Administrator
Staff
VIP
Member
Joined
Mar 7, 2008
Messages
21,162
Points
113
still a good session Lance, next time will be better :2:
 
El Freako

El Freako

LIFT OR DIE
VIP
Joined
Nov 12, 2006
Messages
8,129
Points
63
Chest work is looking strong mate, so are your curls.

If you want a bit more out of your bench then may I suggest Mr Smolov Jr?
 
Samoan-Z

Samoan-Z

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Oct 5, 2008
Messages
3,129
Points
48
Nice job Lance don't let the bad workout get ya down too long it happened it's done move on to the next with gun blazing, nice work.
 
Lionheart

Lionheart

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Sep 4, 2006
Messages
4,869
Points
38
Chest/bi workout dont look so bad and lately your session have been awesome.I hope things keep going well for you.:xyxthumbs:
 
Natzo

Natzo

Elvira turns me on
VIP
Joined
Aug 2, 2008
Messages
10,697
Points
48
You had some awsome workouts lately, it´s normal if you fall a little this time.

you we're partying so much this weekend and your bench suffers it!:49:
 
Big_Guns_Lance

Big_Guns_Lance

Eat, lift, sleep, repeat.
VIP
Joined
Jun 18, 2007
Messages
3,384
Points
38
still a good session Lance, next time will be better :2:

Thanks tkD and yes next time will be better :techn9ne:
 
Big_Guns_Lance

Big_Guns_Lance

Eat, lift, sleep, repeat.
VIP
Joined
Jun 18, 2007
Messages
3,384
Points
38
Chest work is looking strong mate, so are your curls.

If you want a bit more out of your bench then may I suggest Mr Smolov Jr?

Thanks alot freako :)

Does Mr Smolov Jr recomend doing more than one working set? :coolguy:
 
Big_Guns_Lance

Big_Guns_Lance

Eat, lift, sleep, repeat.
VIP
Joined
Jun 18, 2007
Messages
3,384
Points
38
Nice job Lance don't let the bad workout get ya down too long it happened it's done move on to the next with gun blazing, nice work.

Yo thanks big Z. Yeh I know, I'm just going to make up for it next week on the chest, I'm looking forward to it. :hyperguy:
 
Big_Guns_Lance

Big_Guns_Lance

Eat, lift, sleep, repeat.
VIP
Joined
Jun 18, 2007
Messages
3,384
Points
38
Chest/bi workout dont look so bad and lately your session have been awesome.I hope things keep going well for you.:xyxthumbs:

The workout was just ok I was hoping to make some improvements, but that'll just have to wait untill next week. Thanks alot Marko for the support :xyxthumbs:
 
Big_Guns_Lance

Big_Guns_Lance

Eat, lift, sleep, repeat.
VIP
Joined
Jun 18, 2007
Messages
3,384
Points
38
You had some awsome workouts lately, it´s normal if you fall a little this time.

you we're partying so much this weekend and your bench suffers it!:49:

Thanks alot Natzo :) And o yes it does affect the bench pretty badly :49:
 

Similar threads

Seth Feroce Feed
Replies
0
Views
118
Seth Feroce Feed
Seth Feroce Feed
keeptough22
Replies
0
Views
284
keeptough22
keeptough22
razaul
Replies
0
Views
862
razaul
razaul
Natzo
Replies
15
Views
6K
Big_Guns_Lance
Big_Guns_Lance
Top