• musclemecca bodybuilding forums does not sell or endorse any bodybuilding gear, products or supplements.
    Musclemecca has no affiliation with advertisers; they simply purchase advertising space here. If you have questions go to their site and ask them directly.
    Advertisers are responsible for the content in their forums.
    DO NOT SELL ILLEGAL PRODUCTS ON OUR FORUM

Big Guns Log!

tkD

tkD

Administrator
Staff
VIP
again some scary hammer pulldowns :ughnoes:, great job Lance, congrats on the pr's also, deads are looking good :2:

Natzo

Natzo

Elvira turns me on
VIP
Man that´s BIG DEADLIFTING!!

good job!

D

DriDDeRz

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Awesome back workout bro!! u would of gotten a nice pump!
some crazy lifts :tiphat:

Till

Till

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Feel almost bad that I haven't checked your log more often, because there's some damn good lifting in here.

It's great to see someone use the Dorian program and doing it well. Becuase it works. I too used it (really just copied his training split and watced Blood&Guts before every workout) some years ago, and it was the greatest workouts ever. Very challenging, fun and payed off big time, where I gained a good 10 kgs on my frame over a year.

Just keep doing what you're doing, since it looks like it does what it's suppose to. "If it ain't broke, why fix it?" :xyxthumbs:

El Freako

El Freako

LIFT OR DIE
VIP
Insane weight on those standing BTN presses Lance, deads and hammer strength pulldowns look huge too.

Bulkboy

Bulkboy

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
uve had some incredible workouts lance, that delt session is amazing, huge BNP, and those dips are freaking crazy, cant believe how strong uve gotten on those, im 10 kg behind u in that movement now:crymeariver: back session is amazing as well bro, huge bb and db rows, pulldowns are just off the chain as always, and those deadlifts in the end... man that is crazy weight for reps right there.

now lets c this weeks sessions my friend:)

Big_Guns_Lance

Big_Guns_Lance

Eat, lift, sleep, repeat.
VIP
Thanks so much you guys for the feedback and support. It just goes right into my motivational chamber in my head and helps me push that little extra in the gym.

Not been logging because I haven't really had that much time to get around to do it. Still been training hard though. Should be back up to logging next Monday.

MarkoKoo

MarkoKoo

Thanks alot guys :)

BACK

Hammer strength pulldowns-
80kg X 12 reps WU
100kg X 12 reps WU
180kg X 7 (PR) and 1 rest/pause x 2 reps

Underhand barbell rows-
60kg X 12 reps WU
100kg X 9 reps

One-arm dumbbell rows-
50lb X 12 reps WU
110lb X 6 reps (PB)
70lb X 6 reps (Dropset)

Seated cable rows-
45kg X 12 reps WU
97.5kg X 8 reps
67.5kg X 6 reps (Dropset)

REAR DELTS

Bent over lateral raises-
30lb X 12 reps* Just to get a pump and squeeze

LOWER BACK

Deadlifts-
60kg X 12 reps WU
100kg X 8 reps WU
140kg X 6 reps WU
190kg X 6 reps (PR)

On the last set of dead I got two more reps than I did last week and what really did help me was saying to somebody who was watching me, if I don't get 5 reps (which was what I was going for) then I will jump out of the window. It sure did help, I got 2 more than I expected :coolguy:

Great back workout, deads are very good.:xyxthumbs:

MuscleMecca Crew

Mecca Staff
Big_Guns_Lance

Big_Guns_Lance

VIP
1/12/08-CHEST AND BICEPS

CHEST

Flat BB Press-
20kg X 12 reps WU
60kg X 12 reps WU
70kg X 12 reps WU
100kg X 7 reps (Did the 7th one and had to rest it on my rib cage and roll it down my stomach to my legs then to the floor because I didnt have a spot).

Seated hammer strength presses-
80kg X 12 reps WU
120kg X 8 reps and 1 rest/pause X 3 reps

Flat DB flyes-
30lb X 12 reps WU
70lb X 6 reps
45lb X 6 reps (Dropset)

BICEPS

BB curl-
20kg X 12 reps WU
50kg X 7 reps

Standing alternate db curls-
60lb X 6 reps each arm

grandmaster

grandmaster

Nice chest man... i hate it when the weight just doesnt go back up

In my case i just tilt the bb to one side till all the weights fall off then i do the other side :)

keep pumping

Big_Guns_Lance

Big_Guns_Lance

VIP
^ Thanks. Yeh I was going to do that but I don't want to injur myself because I could tear my pec or rench my shoulder out of its socket by doing that lol

youngmusclejock

youngmusclejock

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Question: Why are you doing to flat presses on your shoulder day? Why not one incline and one flat? Also do you have a rotation A & B? Looks strong as hell.

PrinceVegeta

PrinceVegeta

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Get a spotter!! :angrydude: :keke:

Nice session man!

Big_Guns_Lance

Big_Guns_Lance

VIP
Thanks Prince.

youngmusclejock said:
Question: Why are you doing to (two) flat presses on your shoulder (chest) day? Why not one incline and one flat? Also do you have a rotation A & B? Looks strong as hell.

Do you mean whats in the above in red?

If thats the case, then I normally do the incline press but I didn't have much time and the incline was too busy to use so this week I used the seated hammer presses. That targets the lower pecs more than the flat bench though. I don't have a rotation on my routine, I don't like doing it, "If it aint broke, why fix it?" hey

Thanks

tkD

tkD

Administrator
Staff
VIP
good work Lance, sry about that little problem with the 7th rep, a spotter is needed sometimes, but don't worry bro you still got a great sess :2: keep it up!

Samoan-Z

Samoan-Z

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
2(Did the 7th one and had to rest it on my rib cage and roll it down my stomach to my legs then to the floor because I didnt have a spot).

LMAO, that made my day lol only caused I remember it happened to me lol.

Nice one though bro lol.

ironheart

ironheart

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
good session bro. strong bench and damn thats some heavy flyes. good job bro:xyxthumbs: