• Legal Notice – MuscleMecca Forums

    MuscleMecca.com is an educational discussion platform. We do not sell, promote, or endorse any bodybuilding gear, supplements, research chemicals, or performance-enhancing substances.

    All discussions are for educational and informational purposes only. Nothing posted on this forum should be considered medical or legal advice.

    Do not attempt to sell, source, or promote illegal substances. Any such activity will result in an immediate and permanent ban and may be reported to the proper authorities.

    By using this site, you agree to comply with all forum rules, disclaimers, and applicable laws in your jurisdiction.

    Read Our Full Disclaimer and Forum Rules

Big Guns Log!

tkD

tkD

Administrator
Staff
VIP
Member
Joined
Mar 7, 2008
Messages
21,162
Points
113
again some scary hammer pulldowns :ughnoes:, great job Lance, congrats on the pr's also, deads are looking good :2:
 
Natzo

Natzo

Elvira turns me on
VIP
Joined
Aug 2, 2008
Messages
10,697
Points
48
Man that´s BIG DEADLIFTING!!

good job!
 
D

DriDDeRz

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Jul 19, 2006
Messages
13,133
Points
38
Awesome back workout bro!! u would of gotten a nice pump!
some crazy lifts :tiphat:
 
Till

Till

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Sep 23, 2006
Messages
1,214
Points
36
Feel almost bad that I haven't checked your log more often, because there's some damn good lifting in here.

It's great to see someone use the Dorian program and doing it well. Becuase it works. I too used it (really just copied his training split and watced Blood&Guts before every workout) some years ago, and it was the greatest workouts ever. Very challenging, fun and payed off big time, where I gained a good 10 kgs on my frame over a year.

Just keep doing what you're doing, since it looks like it does what it's suppose to. "If it ain't broke, why fix it?" :xyxthumbs:
 
El Freako

El Freako

LIFT OR DIE
VIP
Joined
Nov 12, 2006
Messages
8,129
Points
63
Insane weight on those standing BTN presses Lance, deads and hammer strength pulldowns look huge too.
 
Bulkboy

Bulkboy

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Oct 22, 2006
Messages
4,193
Points
36
uve had some incredible workouts lance, that delt session is amazing, huge BNP, and those dips are freaking crazy, cant believe how strong uve gotten on those, im 10 kg behind u in that movement now:crymeariver: back session is amazing as well bro, huge bb and db rows, pulldowns are just off the chain as always, and those deadlifts in the end... man that is crazy weight for reps right there.

now lets c this weeks sessions my friend:)
 
Big_Guns_Lance

Big_Guns_Lance

Eat, lift, sleep, repeat.
VIP
Joined
Jun 18, 2007
Messages
3,384
Points
38
Thanks so much you guys for the feedback and support. It just goes right into my motivational chamber in my head and helps me push that little extra in the gym.

Not been logging because I haven't really had that much time to get around to do it. Still been training hard though. Should be back up to logging next Monday.
 
MarkoKoo

MarkoKoo

Well-known member
Member
Joined
Mar 31, 2007
Messages
605
Points
18
Thanks alot guys :)

BACK

Hammer strength pulldowns-
80kg X 12 reps WU
100kg X 12 reps WU
180kg X 7 (PR) and 1 rest/pause x 2 reps

Underhand barbell rows-
60kg X 12 reps WU
100kg X 9 reps

One-arm dumbbell rows-
50lb X 12 reps WU
110lb X 6 reps (PB)
70lb X 6 reps (Dropset)

Seated cable rows-
45kg X 12 reps WU
97.5kg X 8 reps
67.5kg X 6 reps (Dropset)

REAR DELTS

Bent over lateral raises-
30lb X 12 reps* Just to get a pump and squeeze

LOWER BACK

Deadlifts-
60kg X 12 reps WU
100kg X 8 reps WU
140kg X 6 reps WU
190kg X 6 reps (PR)

On the last set of dead I got two more reps than I did last week and what really did help me was saying to somebody who was watching me, if I don't get 5 reps (which was what I was going for) then I will jump out of the window. It sure did help, I got 2 more than I expected :coolguy:

Great back workout, deads are very good.:xyxthumbs:
 

MuscleMecca Crew

Mecca Staff
Big_Guns_Lance

Big_Guns_Lance

Eat, lift, sleep, repeat.
VIP
Joined
Jun 18, 2007
Messages
3,384
Points
38
1/12/08-CHEST AND BICEPS

CHEST

Flat BB Press-
20kg X 12 reps WU
60kg X 12 reps WU
70kg X 12 reps WU
100kg X 7 reps (Did the 7th one and had to rest it on my rib cage and roll it down my stomach to my legs then to the floor because I didnt have a spot).

Seated hammer strength presses-
80kg X 12 reps WU
120kg X 8 reps and 1 rest/pause X 3 reps

Flat DB flyes-
30lb X 12 reps WU
70lb X 6 reps
45lb X 6 reps (Dropset)

BICEPS

BB curl-
20kg X 12 reps WU
50kg X 7 reps

Standing alternate db curls-
60lb X 6 reps each arm
 
grandmaster

grandmaster

Well-known member
Member
Joined
Sep 28, 2008
Messages
122
Points
16
Nice chest man... i hate it when the weight just doesnt go back up

In my case i just tilt the bb to one side till all the weights fall off then i do the other side :)

keep pumping
 
Big_Guns_Lance

Big_Guns_Lance

Eat, lift, sleep, repeat.
VIP
Joined
Jun 18, 2007
Messages
3,384
Points
38
^ Thanks. Yeh I was going to do that but I don't want to injur myself because I could tear my pec or rench my shoulder out of its socket by doing that lol
 
youngmusclejock

youngmusclejock

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Sep 17, 2007
Messages
1,078
Points
38
Question: Why are you doing to flat presses on your shoulder day? Why not one incline and one flat? Also do you have a rotation A & B? Looks strong as hell.
 
PrinceVegeta

PrinceVegeta

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Apr 7, 2007
Messages
10,145
Points
63
Get a spotter!! :angrydude: :keke:

Nice session man!
 
Big_Guns_Lance

Big_Guns_Lance

Eat, lift, sleep, repeat.
VIP
Joined
Jun 18, 2007
Messages
3,384
Points
38
Thanks Prince.

youngmusclejock said:
Question: Why are you doing to (two) flat presses on your shoulder (chest) day? Why not one incline and one flat? Also do you have a rotation A & B? Looks strong as hell.

Do you mean whats in the above in red?

If thats the case, then I normally do the incline press but I didn't have much time and the incline was too busy to use so this week I used the seated hammer presses. That targets the lower pecs more than the flat bench though. I don't have a rotation on my routine, I don't like doing it, "If it aint broke, why fix it?" hey

Thanks
 
tkD

tkD

Administrator
Staff
VIP
Member
Joined
Mar 7, 2008
Messages
21,162
Points
113
good work Lance, sry about that little problem with the 7th rep, a spotter is needed sometimes, but don't worry bro you still got a great sess :2: keep it up!
 
Samoan-Z

Samoan-Z

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Oct 5, 2008
Messages
3,129
Points
48
2(Did the 7th one and had to rest it on my rib cage and roll it down my stomach to my legs then to the floor because I didnt have a spot).

LMAO, that made my day lol only caused I remember it happened to me lol.

Nice one though bro lol.
 
ironheart

ironheart

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Oct 1, 2006
Messages
2,066
Points
38
good session bro. strong bench and damn thats some heavy flyes. good job bro:xyxthumbs:
 

Similar threads

Seth Feroce Feed
Replies
0
Views
118
Seth Feroce Feed
Seth Feroce Feed
keeptough22
Replies
0
Views
284
keeptough22
keeptough22
razaul
Replies
0
Views
862
razaul
razaul
Natzo
Replies
15
Views
6K
Big_Guns_Lance
Big_Guns_Lance
Top