• musclemecca bodybuilding forums does not sell or endorse any bodybuilding gear, products or supplements.
    Musclemecca has no affiliation with advertisers; they simply purchase advertising space here. If you have questions go to their site and ask them directly.
    Advertisers are responsible for the content in their forums.
    DO NOT SELL ILLEGAL PRODUCTS ON OUR FORUM

Big Guns Log!

Big_Guns_Lance

Big_Guns_Lance

Eat, lift, sleep, repeat.
VIP
Nice solid weights on all those exercises mate. Don't be too bummed out, just look forward to bulking season again.

hey thanks dude, yeh im really looking forward to the bulk again and get my strength back on the bench and with everything else as well :xyxthumbs:

Hypocrisy86

Hypocrisy86

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Hey man dont worry bout those bb presses
you'll get back on it!!
thats a helluva awesome workout non the less still
lot of energy and intensity, DB CCs 40lbs for 12 reps is serious stuff
gonna get those bicep peaks like Colemans!

R

Rocky

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Great sessions - esecially in pre contest state.
Rock solid back in that avi!

Big_Guns_Lance

Big_Guns_Lance

VIP
Hey man dont worry bout those bb presses
you'll get back on it!!
thats a helluva awesome workout non the less still
lot of energy and intensity, DB CCs 40lbs for 12 reps is serious stuff
gonna get those bicep peaks like Colemans!

Thanks pal.Yeh man i cant wait to overlap my previous strength on the bench in the offseason!

Haha yeh man, aiming to get em like arnies peak, fuking insane lol gonna do 45lbs next workout!

Attachments

• Arnold peak.jpg
    Arnold peak.jpg
    29.7 KB · Views: 68
Big_Guns_Lance

Big_Guns_Lance

VIP
Great sessions - esecially in pre contest state.
Rock solid back in that avi!

Thanks rocky, yeh its tuff in the pre-contest phase with the diet and all the cardio :weaksuace:

Thanks, its my best pic lol need to get it thicker and wider near the armpits until i feel slightly satisfied! :xyxthumbs:

Big_Guns_Lance

Big_Guns_Lance

VIP
Ok todays session was Back and Rear Delts, i was on my own tonight because my training partner let me down :angrydude: but it was a very quick intense session nonetheless

Back-
Underhand pulldowns
45kg/15 reps WU
67.5kg/12 reps WU
82.5kg/ 9 reps (drop-set 67.5kg/6 reps)- This fuking murdered the hell out of my lats

Barbell rows
60kg/12 reps WU
80kg/10 reps
I was dissapointed with this weight because i used to be able to do 100kg for about 6-10 previously so this was a bummer.

One-arm hammer row
20kg/12 reps WU
60kg/8 reps

Wide seated cable row
45kg/12 reps WU
75kg/9 reps

Hyper extensions (didnt do deads because the area where you do deads in my gym was packed and i didnt wanna wait and go cold so i did these instead, i feel there a great exercise)
BW/15 reps WU
27kg bar on my neck/10 reps
This was a killer, felt it like a knife in my spinal erectors!!

Rear Delts-
Rear delt machine
100lb/12 reps WU
150lb/9 reps

Bent-over lateral raises
20lb/12 reps WU
35lb/10 reps

And that was it. To finish off whent over to the treadmill and did 45 minutes of walking on an incline, had my post-workout shake and then off i cycled home

Bulkboy

Bulkboy

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
that back session looked great lance, underhand pulldowns must have really killed you! dont sweat the barbell rows, its a movement u naturally get weaker at as u loose weight. its heavy work stabilizing ur body in bentover position and being able to row with just your back, im glad you listened to ur body and took off weight instead of trying to do 100 kg with crappy form which i know for sure alot of others would do. overall great work mate, just a couple more weeks of dieting and ull be back to high carbs and heavy weights:2:

El Freako

El Freako

LIFT OR DIE
VIP
just a couple more weeks of dieting and ull be back to high carbs and heavy weights:2:

You silly boys and your cutting diets... :p. Heavy lifts and big appetites is where its at!

*El Freako looks down at his belly*
:crymeariver:

Big_Guns_Lance

Big_Guns_Lance

VIP
that back session looked great lance, underhand pulldowns must have really killed you! dont sweat the barbell rows, its a movement u naturally get weaker at as u loose weight. its heavy work stabilizing ur body in bentover position and being able to row with just your back, im glad you listened to ur body and took off weight instead of trying to do 100 kg with crappy form which i know for sure alot of others would do. overall great work mate, just a couple more weeks of dieting and ull be back to high carbs and heavy weights:2:

Thanks dude, my back was pumped throughout the workout and my back is killing me now so i know ive got to the muscle.
Yeh i figured itd happen and barbell rows because like you said that extra weight i was carrying help me stabilse my body thus be stronger. i was going to do 100kg because thats what im used to but after the warm up i decided i needed to go lighter to get the most out of it.
Yeh cant wait for that at all, hope it comes quick.

Big_Guns_Lance

Big_Guns_Lance

VIP
You silly boys and your cutting diets... :p. Heavy lifts and big appetites is where its at!

*El Freako looks down at his belly*
:crymeariver:

:49:

Well ive gotta go on this cut, i would defo prefer to lift big and eat big though :gaygay:

MuscleMecca Crew

Mecca Staff
Big_Guns_Lance

Big_Guns_Lance

VIP
Well tonight was Delts, Traps and Triceps :food-snacking:

Delts-
Standing military barbell presses
20kg/12 reps WU
40kg/12 reps WU
60kg/5 reps- This exercise was fuking great, the pump i got from this was incredible!

Seated later raises
20lb/12 reps WU
35lb/6 reps + 2 forced reps

Cable side raises
20lb/12 reps WU
40lb/8+ 2 forced reps

Traps-
Dumbbell shrugs
60lb/15 reps WU
105lb/12 reps

Triceps-
Tricep pressdown
30kg/12 reps
50kg/10 reps + 2 forced reps

Standing overhead tricep extensions
40kg/7 reps

Overall, pretty good workout, my delts were pumped like hell from the 1st exercise. im going to stik with them for a while now, didnt feel any pain in the shoulder area either.

After the workout, whent over to the bike and did 45 minutes on that

El Freako

El Freako

LIFT OR DIE
VIP
Nice session Lance, impressive weight on the MPs.

frezzy

frezzy

solid military press bro!
I gotta give them a try sometime

Big_Guns_Lance

Big_Guns_Lance

VIP
Thanks guys. i tell you what there my best delt builder and im gnna use them from now on in my routine. advise them to anybody.

got to be cautious not to go to fat behind the neck though

Bulkboy

Bulkboy

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
damn bro, the standing military is solid and so are those laterals, really tearing up that lateral head:2: as one should, its key to a nice v-taper, which is definetely one of ur strong suits:2:

keep this shit coming man!!

Big_Guns_Lance

Big_Guns_Lance

VIP
Yeh man thanks, its very important thats why i hammer it with the three exercises because my front delts gets work as well and on chest day.

Im getting into this logging again now, next workouts tommorow and that'l be legs which im fired up about!

Bulkboy

Bulkboy

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Yeh man thanks, its very important thats why i hammer it with the three exercises because my front delts gets work as well and on chest day.

Im getting into this logging again now, next workouts tommorow and that'l be legs which im fired up about!

im guessing we have some tremendous squatting to look forward too:ughnoes::xyxthumbs:

just be careful man, remember ur body is vulnerable now in precontest state, so remember to listen to ur body, i think that is extra important when following the HIT approach u do.

Hypocrisy86

Hypocrisy86

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Congrats on the shoulder work bro!
heavy Military presses right before all the rest
Simply amazing dude.
Side rasies are heavy, seated makes it even harder ...
lucky mofo lol..
45mins cardio after wards. ahah. insane dude!

bambam55

bambam55

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
great work on those boulder shoulders. I like going behind the head but like you said not too low. I think it hits it better from behind the head, atleast thats how my body feels. Just curious why do you have some stuff in kg and some in lbs?

Big_Guns_Lance

Big_Guns_Lance

VIP
im guessing we have some tremendous squatting to look forward too:ughnoes::xyxthumbs:

just be careful man, remember ur body is vulnerable now in precontest state, so remember to listen to ur body, i think that is extra important when following the HIT approach u do.

yeh man hopefully if my strength is'nt that shabby!

Yeh its very important that you listen to your body. i didnt do last week and nearly fucked my back up on the barbell squats! so im not going to make the same mistake again. ill be going gym later, just going to get alot of carbs in before hand because its my high carb today :)