• musclemecca bodybuilding forums does not sell or endorse any bodybuilding gear, products or supplements.
    Musclemecca has no affiliation with advertisers; they simply purchase advertising space here. If you have questions go to their site and ask them directly.
    Advertisers are responsible for the content in their forums.
    DO NOT SELL ILLEGAL PRODUCTS ON OUR FORUM

Big Guns Log!

Hypocrisy86

Hypocrisy86

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
SHaaattt man
going up n up
yea 90kgs will be a good starting point for going up
awesome.. work bro
keep this up!

ironheart

ironheart

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
solid back session m8. good weight on all the exercises. keep up the good work:xyxthumbs:

Bulkboy

Bulkboy

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
where is the delt and tricep session goddamnit:angrydude:

El Freako

El Freako

LIFT OR DIE
VIP
Nice solid numbers dude, you'll be back on the muscle-wagon in no time!

Big_Guns_Lance

Big_Guns_Lance

Eat, lift, sleep, repeat.
VIP
SHaaattt man
going up n up
yea 90kgs will be a good starting point for going up
awesome.. work bro
keep this up!

Thanks man. yeye the weghts are going up now man just because ive got more energy in me! :methman: yeh 90 will be good, i'll stick at it until i can get 12 solid strict reps on it

Big_Guns_Lance

Big_Guns_Lance

VIP
solid back session m8. good weight on all the exercises. keep up the good work:xyxthumbs:

Thanks for dropping by bud, appreciate the support :xyxthumbs:

Big_Guns_Lance

Big_Guns_Lance

VIP
Nice solid numbers dude, you'll be back on the muscle-wagon in no time!

Thanks man, yeh hopefully, give it a couple of weeks and my weights should be back and surpassing where they were previously!

Big_Guns_Lance

Big_Guns_Lance

VIP
Ok, this was last nights session, didnt have time to post it up last night. i did Delts, Traps and Triceps. wasnt sure if to train my delts because my left delt is really aching like fuck. when i lift it out to the sides or above my head, but i couldnt not train em so i just went for it.

Delts-
Behind the neck presses standing
20kg/12 reps WU
40kg/12 reps WU
60kg/6 reps-Shoulder felt a lil bit better because of the blood in it

Standing side laterals
35lb/8 reps

Cable side raises
20lb/12 reps WU
40lb/8 reps

Traps-
Dumbbell shrugs
65lb/12 reps WU
100lb/10 reps! traps were burning

Upright row
40kg/12 reps

Triceps-
Tricep pressdown
BW/20 reps WU
70lb/10 reps

One-arm dumbbell extension overhead
30lb/9 reps

And that was the end of the workout! felt pretty good but my shoulder is a little stiff this morning and s still aching me :angrydude:
Next workout is Quads and Hams-Looking forward to it!!

El Freako

El Freako

LIFT OR DIE
VIP
Those BTN presses are all the more impressive because you're doing them standing. Good work.

MuscleMecca Crew

Mecca Staff
ironheart

ironheart

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
good session bro. strong shoulder pressing, standing presses are much heavier than seated presses. good exercises and weight overall. you look awsome in your avatar btw.

Bulkboy

Bulkboy

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
awesome military presses lance!! specially considering theyre both done standing and behind the neck! i find behind the neck presses really bothers my shoulders though. u have no problem whatsoever with it? anyways, sorry to hear about ur shoulder, we are in the same boat there. fucking annoying for sure. what has really helped me though is to incorporate some rotator cuff exercises and also make sure to regularly massage and stretch the shoulder. flexibility in the rotator cuff area is very important to avoid stiffness and to maintain overall good shoulder health.

Lionheart

Lionheart

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
I agree with everyone else about those shoulder presses..strong!!Also your avi looks good,nice back there:xyxthumbs:

Big_Guns_Lance

Big_Guns_Lance

VIP
Those BTN presses are all the more impressive because you're doing them standing. Good work.

Thanks man, yeh they are harder standing, because you have to stabilise your body

Big_Guns_Lance

Big_Guns_Lance

VIP
good session bro. strong shoulder pressing, standing presses are much heavier than seated presses. good exercises and weight overall. you look awsome in your avatar btw.

Hey thanks bro, yeh they are, im glad my shoulders are ok to do this movement because i feel i get a lot out of them!

Your like the 10th person to say that now lol thanks pal :gaygay:

Big_Guns_Lance

Big_Guns_Lance

VIP
awesome military presses lance!! specially considering theyre both done standing and behind the neck! i find behind the neck presses really bothers my shoulders though. u have no problem whatsoever with it? anyways, sorry to hear about ur shoulder, we are in the same boat there. fucking annoying for sure. what has really helped me though is to incorporate some rotator cuff exercises and also make sure to regularly massage and stretch the shoulder. flexibility in the rotator cuff area is very important to avoid stiffness and to maintain overall good shoulder health.

Thanks for dropping by bud. no standing behind the neck presses dont bother my shoulders at all. ive not been doing them that long, but now i have i cant get off them. i feel like my shoulders are going to go into a growth cycle soon.

Yeh man, the shoulder thing is annoying, its gone completely now though which is gd. it wasnt caused through the behind the neck presses though. ive had it a while, bt its finally just gone away. yeh i am going to incorpate soom rotator cuff exercises, i was thinking of asking my gym to get something called a shoulder horn so you can work your rotator cuffs to make them stronger. i'm also going to starch stretching more, especially considering i train HIT :tiphat:

Big_Guns_Lance

Big_Guns_Lance

VIP
I agree with everyone else about those shoulder presses..strong!!Also your avi looks good,nice back there:xyxthumbs:

Hey thanks for dropping by bud! :xyxthumbs:

Like i said above, your now the 11th person to say that :gaygay: thanks lionheart!

Big_Guns_Lance

Big_Guns_Lance

VIP
Ok tonights session was Quads and Hams ;food-snacking:

Quads-
leg extension
35lb/12 reps WU
70lb/12 reps WU
105lbs/12 reps-Quads were pumped to fuck

Leg press
150kg/12 reps WU
250kg/12 reps

Hack squats
40kg/15 reps WU
100kg/12 reps-Felt this exercise in the outer sweep of my quads, which im working on at the moment.

Hams-
Lying leg curls
40lb/12 reps WU
80lbs/8 reps

After this, i went over to the ab section and did, crunches-3 sets of 20 reps and revearse crunches-3 sets of 12-15 reps. Abs were fucked!! thats another thing i'm trying to work on this offseason because previously i never trained my abs. they have gotton out of proprtion and need to be thicker and more prominent!!

Next session's tommorow evening and it's calves, chest and biceps, until then :xyxthumbs:

Hypocrisy86

Hypocrisy86

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
awesome work broskie!
leg extensions before leg presses are a killer
dunno how ya do it. high reps with that weight
are amazing man !..keep it up bud

Bulkboy

Bulkboy

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
damn, awesome session lance!:D the leg extensions are great, and so are those leg presses u followed up with! those hacks are far from shabby either. where are the stiffies for hams though?;D