• musclemecca bodybuilding forums does not sell or endorse any bodybuilding gear, products or supplements.
    Musclemecca has no affiliation with advertisers; they simply purchase advertising space here. If you have questions go to their site and ask them directly.
    Advertisers are responsible for the content in their forums.
    DO NOT SELL ILLEGAL PRODUCTS ON OUR FORUM

Big Guns Log!

Big_Guns_Lance

Big_Guns_Lance

Eat, lift, sleep, repeat.
VIP
Congrats on the shoulder work bro!
heavy Military presses right before all the rest
Simply amazing dude.
Side rasies are heavy, seated makes it even harder ...
lucky mofo lol..
45mins cardio after wards. ahah. insane dude!

Hey thanks man. i like doing them first because i get a killer pump on them an just love the movement. yeh seated does make i alot harder, used to throw up 45lbs but that was just a abit too shabby form.
Cardio has to be done even though i cant be arsed with it, and my ipods broke so i was bored as fuck man

Big_Guns_Lance

Big_Guns_Lance

VIP
great work on those boulder shoulders. I like going behind the head but like you said not too low. I think it hits it better from behind the head, atleast thats how my body feels. Just curious why do you have some stuff in kg and some in lbs?

Thanks for dropping by bud. Yeh like i said before i think there a great movement but if you go any lower than when your arms are about parallel then your open to injury

About my weights. i do it because the dumbells at my gym just say the lbs on it and all the machines are kg and also my barbells. so the reason is i just cant be arsed working what it is in lbs/kgs lol :49:

Mikew

Mikew

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Agree with you there, standing barbell press is a killer. I dont do it that much tho, and havent even done it for half a year. Gotta try it again someday :)

Very impressive back shot in your avatar.

Big_Guns_Lance

Big_Guns_Lance

VIP
This is tonights workout
I did Quads and Hams

Quads-
Leg extension
35kg/15 reps WU
70kg/12 reps WU
105kg/10 reps + 2 forced reps

Barbell squats
60kg/12 reps WU
100kg/12 reps WU
140kg/9 reps + 2 forced reps (this hurt my back, i think im going to either do hacks or smith machine squats instead)

Leg press
150kg/12 reps WU
200kg/20 reps-just wanted to feel my quads burn because the squats wasnt very good

Hams-
Lying leg curl
40lb/12 reps WU
80lb/6 + 2 forced reps

And that was the end of the workout, went and did some posing in the mirror room to see how i was looking :gaygay:

Next workouts tommorow and that'l be chest and biceps, a nice easy session :tiphat:

philosopher

philosopher

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Nice leg session Lance :xyxthumbs:

Bulkboy

Bulkboy

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
leg extensions are damn strong bro!! 105 kg WTF!? u must be using another machine than me, because im struggling with 40-50 kg on mine lol:D squats are solid as hell bro, 9 reps with 140 kg in precontest shape is something to be proud off. love the high rep leg press, serious weight there, did u hit failure at the 20th rep or could u just not resist the temptation of pumping things up?

Big_Guns_Lance

Big_Guns_Lance

VIP
leg extensions are damn strong bro!! 105 kg WTF!? u must be using another machine than me, because im struggling with 40-50 kg on mine lol:D squats are solid as hell bro, 9 reps with 140 kg in precontest shape is something to be proud off. love the high rep leg press, serious weight there, did u hit failure at the 20th rep or could u just not resist the temptation of pumping things up?

yeh bro, i defo am using a different machine, my friend said that it was in kg, and i though wtf, so i guess its in lbs

Well i could have done more reps with the 200kg leg press bt i didnt wanna go heavier i just wanted to get some blood in there and surely there was fuking loads in there lol

tkD

tkD

Administrator
Staff
VIP
awesome legs session bro, heavy squats and everything looks fine :2:, but those extensions!! def they are in lbs bro :gaygay:

Big_Guns_Lance

Big_Guns_Lance

VIP
Right tonight was chest and biceps :linedrunk:

Chest-
Flat dumbbell presses
50lb/12 reps WU
70lb/12 reps WU
100lb/6 + 2 forced reps

Incline dumbbell press
50lb/12 reps WU
75lb/10 reps

Flat dumbbell flyes
30lb/12 reps WU
60lb/8 reps

Machine pec deck
70lb/12 reps WU
160lb/7 reps>>dropset 110lb/6 reps

Biceps-
Olympic babell curls
20kg/12 reps WU
50kg/6 reps + 4 cheat reps

Concentration curls
50lb/8 reps

Hammer curls
40lb/12 reps each arm

overall pretty good workout, had a massive pump in my biceps! :hsughr:

Big_Guns_Lance

Big_Guns_Lance

VIP
awesome legs session bro, heavy squats and everything looks fine :2:, but those extensions!! def they are in lbs bro :gaygay:

Thanks for dropping by bud :hay:
yeh figured there in lbs, i knew they were, my training partner insisted :angrydude:

MuscleMecca Crew

Mecca Staff
Bulkboy

Bulkboy

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
megasolid workout lance, heavy ass flat db presses, and u followed that up with some impressive weight on the inclines:2: awesome job on the chest, and that bicep work is rock solid, olympia bb curls with 50 kg is no joke, and i should know cuz i did the same today:2:

tim290280

tim290280

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Like the DB presses, all solid!

Big_Guns_Lance

Big_Guns_Lance

VIP
megasolid workout lance, heavy ass flat db presses, and u followed that up with some impressive weight on the inclines:2: awesome job on the chest, and that bicep work is rock solid, olympia bb curls with 50 kg is no joke, and i should know cuz i did the same today:2:

Thanks mate, yeh did give the chest a pounding with some weight. Yeh man, them barbell curls are heavy shit man. They pound the hell out of my Biceps.

Hypocrisy86

Hypocrisy86

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Awesome work man!
seems like your routine is like mine in a way
that bicep pump from CCs and hammer curls is bad-ass
congrats on the 100lb flat db presses too !!
keep it up bro!

El Freako

El Freako

LIFT OR DIE
VIP
Great DB presses for the chest there mate and your BB curls weren't too soft either!

Big_Guns_Lance

Big_Guns_Lance

VIP
Sorry for the late update, got home from the gym late.

Well tonight was Back and Rear Delts :food-snacking:

Back-
Underhand pulldowns
45kg/15 reps WU
67.5kg/15 reps WU
82.5kg/12 reps! + 2 forced reps
Wow! back was reali pumped

Barbell row
60kg/12 reps WU
100kg/4 reps-This weight was too heavy, so i'll be using 90kg next week and build the strength back up

Close-grip seated pulley row
45kg/12 reps WU
90kg/9 rep + 3 forced reps

Deadlifts
60kg/15 reps WU
100kg/15 reps WU
140kg/12 reps- Didnt want to go heavier because it was my first day back bulking. i'll increase the poundage next week

Bent-over later raises
30lb/10 reps

And thats it for today. tommorows session is Delts, Traps and Triceps so i'm looking forward to it! :)

Bulkboy

Bulkboy

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
damn dude, ur barbell rows are on the way back up!! shit is awesome!

deadlifts are amazing to say the least, 12 reps with that weight is damn good going, specially after the cut u have just come off:2: awesome work my man! keep pounding it, cant wait for tomorrows session!:D

Big_Guns_Lance

Big_Guns_Lance

VIP
hey thanks man, yeh it surprises you when you eat more carbs, your just a lot stronger, but like i said 100 was a bit too heavy, so the form wasnt too good. but gnna go lighter next week.

Yeh i didnt think i would of got 12 reps, i couldnt got a couple more as well. but im just working it in slowly, tommorows workout will show more intensity because of all todays food in my system! gnna go balls to the walls