• musclemecca bodybuilding forums does not sell or endorse any bodybuilding gear, products or supplements.
    Musclemecca has no affiliation with advertisers; they simply purchase advertising space here. If you have questions go to their site and ask them directly.
    Advertisers are responsible for the content in their forums.
    DO NOT SELL ILLEGAL PRODUCTS ON OUR FORUM

Big Guns Log!

Big_Guns_Lance

Big_Guns_Lance

Eat, lift, sleep, repeat.
VIP
Great workouts. You have an impressive overall strength going on here.

Thanks Mikew, i wish to exceed it by miles!

Thanks for checking in mate :xyxthumbs:

Big_Guns_Lance

Big_Guns_Lance

VIP
Right heres tonights session. I did Quads, Hams and Abs

Quads
Leg extension-
35lb/12 reps WU
70lb/12 reps WU
122.5lbs/8 reps +3 forced reps

Leg press-
150kg/15 reps WU
250kg/12 reps + 1 forced rep

Hack squats-
50kg/15 reps WU
110kg/6 reps + 1 forced rep

Hamstrings
Lying leg curl-
40lb/12 reps WU
90lb/4 reps + 2 forced reps

Stiff legged deadlifts-
60kg/15 reps

Abs
Crunches-
BW/20 reps
BW/20 reps
5kg/15 reps

Revearse crunches-
BW/18 reps
BW/15 reps
BW/15 reps

And thats the end of the workout, next workout is tommorow and thats chest and biceps so i'm looking forward to that :methman:

tkD

tkD

Administrator
Staff
VIP
good looking legs session bro, heavy hacking and leg extensions bud :2:

And thats the end of the workout, next workout is tommorow and thats chest and biceps so i'm looking forward to that :methman:

for sure you do Gunner :techn9ne:

Big_Guns_Lance

Big_Guns_Lance

VIP
good looking legs session bro, heavy hacking and leg extensions bud :2:

Hey man, thanks for checking in matey. I love those hacks mate. Btw, looking good in your avi mate :xyxthumbs:

Bulkboy

Bulkboy

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
awesome is all i can say lance:2: those leg extensions are crazy, and following that up with immense weights on the leg press:) hack squats look strong as hell too:) are u taking a break from squatting or what?

Big_Guns_Lance

Big_Guns_Lance

VIP
Thanks pal for the comments! Well, the last couple of times of been squatting it's been hurting the middle of my back because of the pressure on the spine so i thought to try just doing leg presses and hacks. Also, i can't really feel my legs workoing when i squat, i just feel pressure like i said before. I think when i do go back to squatting, im going to up my reps abit more into the 12-15 range, so i can feel them working better and with a better pump :imcoolurnot:

Bulkboy

Bulkboy

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Thanks pal for the comments! Well, the last couple of times of been squatting it's been hurting the middle of my back because of the pressure on the spine so i thought to try just doing leg presses and hacks. Also, i can't really feel my legs workoing when i squat, i just feel pressure like i said before. I think when i do go back to squatting, im going to up my reps abit more into the 12-15 range, so i can feel them working better and with a better pump :imcoolurnot:

sounds like a good idea, people are always saying like YOU HAVE TO SQUAT!!! imo thats stupid. for alot of people squats are not the best way to go for developing legs, they are not constructed for it. like with dorian, he didnt squat, and he damn well managed to develop some great legs:xyxthumbs: just do what u feel is right for ur body bro, and btw next week i wanna c 270 kg leg presses:xyxthumbs:

Big_Guns_Lance

Big_Guns_Lance

VIP
sounds like a good idea, people are always saying like YOU HAVE TO SQUAT!!! imo thats stupid. for alot of people squats are not the best way to go for developing legs, they are not constructed for it. like with dorian, he didnt squat, and he damn well managed to develop some great legs:xyxthumbs: just do what u feel is right for ur body bro, and btw next week i wanna c 270 kg leg presses:xyxthumbs:

Exactly man, i'm sick of them people too! i think you can get good enough results from squatting on the smith or by doing leg presses and hacks! Just like what Dorian did. Yeh man, i'm just going to see how i feel, i'm going to lay off them for about a month and then i'll try em and see how i feel.

Don't worry man, i already wrote that down in my log book :techn9ne:

tkD

tkD

Administrator
Staff
VIP
Hey man, thanks for checking in matey. I love those hacks mate. Btw, looking good in your avi mate :xyxthumbs:

thx bro :2:

Bulk is right about squatting, this exercise is not working to everyone in the same way, so Dorian without squatting developed some good wheels, and let's not forget the "Big Bad" Wolf, who's doing only leg extensions, leg press and hack squat...and you know how Wolf's quads are looking :ughnoes:

Big_Guns_Lance

Big_Guns_Lance

VIP
thx bro :2:

Bulk is right about squatting, this exercise is not working to everyone in the same way, so Dorian without squatting developed some good wheels, and let's not forget the "Big Bad" Wolf, who's doing only leg extensions, leg press and hack squat...and you know how Wolf's quads are looking :ughnoes:

Yeh i know man i heard he didnt squat and those quads..:ughnoes: o god

MuscleMecca Crew

Mecca Staff
Big_Guns_Lance

Big_Guns_Lance

VIP
Right tonights session was Chest and Biceps! :food-snacking:

Chest-
Flat dumbbell press
50lbs/12 reps WU
65lbs/12 reps WU
100lbs/6 reps

Incline dumbbell press
40lb/12 reps WU
80lb/7 reps

Flat dumbbell flyes
30lb/12 reps WU
65lb/8 reps

Dumbbell pullovers
50lb/12 reps WU
70lb/9 reps

Biceps-
Olympic barbell curls
20kg/12 reps WU
50kg/7 reps + 3 forced reps

Concentration curls
20lb/12 reps WU
50lb/5 reps

Hammer curls
45lbs/9 reps

tkD

tkD

Administrator
Staff
VIP
ok Gunner, let's see what we have here :D.... good benching today + 7 reps with the olympic barbell curls and only 3 cheat reps(or forced :keke:), looking good Lance, job well done :2:

Tonyk212000

Tonyk212000

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Good weights lance me and you are around the same weights except I do a little more on incline :keke:

Tonyk212000

Tonyk212000

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP

Completely agree. Me and Tim had a little argument about squats and him believing there the best with my argument of doing whatever leg exercise works the best for you.

Big_Guns_Lance

Big_Guns_Lance

VIP
ok Gunner, let's see what we have here :D.... good benching today + 7 reps with the olympic barbell curls and only 3 cheat reps(or forced :keke:), looking good Lance, job well done :2:

Thanks man, i tried to get 8 like you said but i just couldn't do!

O yeh, what do you mean by Gunner?

R

Rageking

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
nice work man, solid weights

squats are by far the best exercise for leg development, either front or back. i would try to get back into them, lowering the weight could be a good idea. just make sure your form is solid and your not bending your back, that could put a lot of pressure on it.

Big_Guns_Lance

Big_Guns_Lance

VIP
Good weights lance me and you are around the same weights except I do a little more on incline :keke:

Thanks for checking in bud. Get a log pal and post some pics of yourself :gaygay:

Yeh but is it a quality movement, because i sure as hell know mine are :keke:

Big_Guns_Lance

Big_Guns_Lance

VIP
nice work man, solid weights

squats are by far the best exercise for leg development, either front or back. i would try to get back into them, lowering the weight could be a good idea. just make sure your form is solid and your not bending your back, that could put a lot of pressure on it.

Thanks for checking in buddy :xyxthumbs:

Yeh, i know there a great exercise but for some people there just not. These people are the ones who do not have the right structure for it, e.g. narrow hips, longish legs etc. They have to find other ways of building there wheels.

I havent ditched them from my workout, just taking a break from then for maybe a month or so, then when i get back into them i'll use weights that allow me to complete 12-15 reps with good form.

Tonyk212000

Tonyk212000

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Thanks for checking in bud. Get a log pal and post some pics of yourself :gaygay:

Yeh but is it a quality movement, because i sure as hell know mine are :keke:

Yeah its quality movement lol. Just messin with ya :xyxthumbs:. I had a log before check it out if you want. I would have posted my DC training but I forgot and im almost done with my blasting cycle. Im going back to college soon so ill let things settle down and then I will.

Big_Guns_Lance

Big_Guns_Lance

VIP
Yeah its quality movement lol. Just messin with ya :xyxthumbs:. I had a log before check it out if you want. I would have posted my DC training but I forgot and im almost done with my blasting cycle. Im going back to college soon so ill let things settle down and then I will.

Yeh i know pal me too :linedrunk:

Yeh well when things get settled then get your log going on, i wanna see another HIT/DC trainer apart from just myself. :xyxthumbs: