• musclemecca bodybuilding forums does not sell or endorse any bodybuilding gear, products or supplements.
    Musclemecca has no affiliation with advertisers; they simply purchase advertising space here. If you have questions go to their site and ask them directly.
    Advertisers are responsible for the content in their forums.
    DO NOT SELL ILLEGAL PRODUCTS ON OUR FORUM

Big Guns Log!

miamiracing

miamiracing

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
good workout bro, solid and everything u need to get big legs in there :)

R

Rageking

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
solid work, forced reps always good :2:
and im guessing those are rest pause in there too? :tiphat:

theweapon

theweapon

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
dude those leg extentions are heavy lance, thats some good lifting!!

Bulkboy

Bulkboy

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
damn dude, for just coming off a cold that is one hell of a session. u really upped ur game there. 10 kg more on the leg press, and those leg extensions are crazy as always. good leg curls too. but i want to see stiffies:angrydude::keke:

tkD

tkD

Administrator
Staff
VIP
great session bro, heavy leg presses and hacks, keep it up mate :2:

and congrats for Vip_Guns_Lance :keke: :2:

Big_Guns_Lance

Big_Guns_Lance

Eat, lift, sleep, repeat.
VIP
good workout bro, solid and everything u need to get big legs in there :)

Thanks for checking in mate. Yes, everything i need to get big legs or should I say monstrous legs! :ughnoes:

Big_Guns_Lance

Big_Guns_Lance

VIP
solid work, forced reps always good :2:
and im guessing those are rest pause in there too? :tiphat:

Thanks matey, Yeh those are rest/pause: can't beat them, there one of my fav intensity training techniques :)

Big_Guns_Lance

Big_Guns_Lance

VIP
dude those leg extentions are heavy lance, thats some good lifting!!

Thanks for checking in pal. Yeh they are pretty heavy, my quads are killing me today, right on the tear drop of the quads! :ugh:

Big_Guns_Lance

Big_Guns_Lance

VIP
damn dude, for just coming off a cold that is one hell of a session. u really upped ur game there. 10 kg more on the leg press, and those leg extensions are crazy as always. good leg curls too. but i want to see stiffies:angrydude::keke:

Thanks for always checking in mate. Yeh, i had to push myself because i need to make improvements, i really want to bring up my legs more so it can match with my upper body better, and also be able to stand onstage with you :gaygay: Didn't do SLD because my hams were fried man and i couldn't of handled it. Next week will be a different matter though ;)

Big_Guns_Lance

Big_Guns_Lance

VIP
great session bro, heavy leg presses and hacks, keep it up mate :2:

and congrats for Vip_Guns_Lance :keke: :2:

Thanks for always checking in too pal. The leg presses didnt feel that much heavier since i upped it 10kg :wutyousay:

Haha, yeh man VIP_Guns_Lance :49:

MuscleMecca Crew

Mecca Staff
Big_Guns_Lance

Big_Guns_Lance

VIP
Right, tonight's session was chest and biceps and it was a cracking session as well. Realy pushed myself tonight. (Partly due to the motivational clip that bulkboy gave me :keke:)

Chest-
Flat barbell press-
60kg/15 reps WU
60kg/12 reps WU
100kg/7 reps +1 forced rep..racked it and did 1 R/P for 2 reps and 1 forced rep

Incline barbell press-60kg/12 reps WU
80kg/7 reps +2 forced reps...Drop set>>60kg/4 reps +2 forced reps

Flat dumbbell flyes-
13kg/12 reps WU
31kg/5 reps +2 forced reps

Dumbbell pullovers-22kg/12 reps WU
34kg/6 reps +2 forced reps

Biceps-
Barbell curls-

30kg/12 reps WU
55kg/6 reps +2 forced reps

Concentration curls-
9kg/12 reps
22kg/6 reps

Hammer curls-
20kg/9 reps each arm

That's it, i was fucked, my chest was popping out my vest like Arnolds! And gee, my biceps, well lets just say they added a couple of inches to their circumference :keke:

Next workout is Monday and that's back, really looking forward to that esp deads. :tiphat:

R

Rageking

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
strong chest :2:
those intensity techniques are awesome, love the rest pauses :gaygay:

tkD

tkD

Administrator
Staff
VIP
nice benches Lance, curls looks heavy and good too, what kind of motivational video BB gave to you? :gaygay: :keke:

good job pal :2:

Bulkboy

Bulkboy

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
holy crap lance, thats a helluva session:D bench press is strong as hell bro, and then pushing it to failure and beyond with rest pause and forced reps is insane bro! incline press looks awesome too, and going all out there too. db flyes are ridicolous, and then u followed up with some amazing bicep work, 6 reps on 55 kg is supa strong:2: u really upped ur game here buddy, awesome. bet ur chest is sore as hell today huh?:D

Big_Guns_Lance

Big_Guns_Lance

VIP
strong chest :2:
those intensity techniques are awesome, love the rest pauses :gaygay:

Thanks buddy, i don't think it is that strong though, it needs to be a lot stronger for me to be pleased with it :angrydude: The rest/pauses are fantastic man, give em a try, use in moderation though...there a lil tuff :ugh:

Big_Guns_Lance

Big_Guns_Lance

VIP
nice benches Lance, curls looks heavy and good too, what kind of motivational video BB gave to you? :gaygay: :keke:

good job pal :2:

Hey thanks for checking in buddy :2:
Heres the clip BB gave me :gaygay:

Big_Guns_Lance

Big_Guns_Lance

VIP
holy crap lance, thats a helluva session:D bench press is strong as hell bro, and then pushing it to failure and beyond with rest pause and forced reps is insane bro! incline press looks awesome too, and going all out there too. db flyes are ridicolous, and then u followed up with some amazing bicep work, 6 reps on 55 kg is supa strong:2: u really upped ur game here buddy, awesome. bet ur chest is sore as hell today huh?:D

Thanks for always checking in buddy. Yeh man, i told you i was going to up it bro, it's going to be the same next week for all muscle groups...Going to fucking enilate them to pieces, not taking any prisoners! Need to get a lot bigger :angrydude:

Man, my chest is killing me, totally. In a good way of course, I defo got to the muscle last night. My legs are killing me as well from thursday...it's been hard today at work due to them :ugh:

Mikew

Mikew

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Its hard not to notice that you´r a Dorian fan : ) I agree with you though, he was a brilliant bodybuilder, and his film is one of the best motivational ones so far.