• musclemecca bodybuilding forums does not sell or endorse any bodybuilding gear, products or supplements.
    Musclemecca has no affiliation with advertisers; they simply purchase advertising space here. If you have questions go to their site and ask them directly.
    Advertisers are responsible for the content in their forums.
    DO NOT SELL ILLEGAL PRODUCTS ON OUR FORUM

Big Guns Log!

Maxmonzter

Maxmonzter

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
pretty good session there, those behind the back press is pretty darn strong and on the tricep you used pretty heavy weight in there too, good job

D

DriDDeRz

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Nice latest training session thats some good weight your lifting buddy

btw, congrats again on V.I.P

Big_Guns_Lance

Big_Guns_Lance

Eat, lift, sleep, repeat.
VIP
Nothing like a little Dorian to get ya going! You're back is insanely strong, you're going to go far my man:xyxthumbs:

lol yeh man, it does get me fired up!
Thanks bro, means a lot :xyxthumbs:

Big_Guns_Lance

Big_Guns_Lance

VIP
Max- Thanks for checking in buddy

Dridderz- Thanks bro, yeh it's good to be a VIP

Rageking- Thanks for checking in fella :2:

philosopher

philosopher

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
I'm waiting for your leg session....

Big_Guns_Lance

Big_Guns_Lance

VIP
^^LOL it's coming mate, just had to give my other log lovers some comments :keke:

Big_Guns_Lance

Big_Guns_Lance

VIP
31/7/2008-Thursday

Right, tonight's session was Quads and Hams. It was a really good session, i was fired up because i was reading my training logs from 4 months ago and noticed that i have lost quite a bit of strength esp on the leg session (due to my cut) so i had to get stronger, so i thought it might as well be this leg workout rather than gradually building it up :angrydude:

Quads-

Leg extension:
15kg X 15 reps (warm up)
34kg X 15 reps (warm up)
55kg X 10 reps + 3 forced reps

Leg press:
100kg X 12 reps (warm up)
150kg X 12 reps (warm up)
300kg X 4 + 2 forced reps (This one was the main one that i had lost strength on so i went balls to the walls on this one)

Hack Squat:
50kg X 12 reps (warm up)
110kg X 11 + 1 forced rep ( I was very pleased with this because i was really struggling with 6 reps and all of a sudden i just had a massive amount of energy!)

Hams-

Lying leg curl:
40lbs X 12 reps (warm up)
90lbs X 4 reps + 3 forced reps and a drop set to 60kg X 3 reps

Was going to do SLD but my hams were smoked and i don't think i could handle them so i decided to give them a miss. Next session is chest and biceps, looking forward to that already! :methman:

Maxmonzter

Maxmonzter

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
real good and heavy workout man, keep it up

MuscleMecca Crew

Mecca Staff
Hypocrisy86

Hypocrisy86

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Congrats on the quad wobbling workout, (sorry Dridz lol)
Leg extensions look good bro, forcing reps in that is intense, good feel of pump!
Leg press is looking good too man, especially doing em, before those heavy hack squats
keep it up big guy!

Bulkboy

Bulkboy

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
very convincing workout lance, u sure are upping ur game everytime now. leg extensions are great, leg press is solid as hell bro, 300 kg for 4 reps, nice for sure. and i bet u do those full range of motion huh? hack squats are fucking great too, very solid weight there, but im getting mad cuz ure not doing SLDLS like i told u too!!!:angrydude::keke: jk, i understand if ur hams were to destroyed, unlike me u actually listen to ur body while i just do 10 more sets lol-_-

btw, i think u should try starting with the compound movement(leg presses) instead of doing the leg extension first, cuz u can probably move more weight if u werent pre exhausting ur quads with leg extnesions first:2:

Big_Guns_Lance

Big_Guns_Lance

VIP
Congrats on the quad wobbling workout, (sorry Dridz lol)
Leg extensions look good bro, forcing reps in that is intense, good feel of pump!
Leg press is looking good too man, especially doing em, before those heavy hack squats
keep it up big guy!

Thanks Hypo, and yes it was a quad wobbling workout! :keke: Yeh those forced reps are brutal man, esp on leg exercises cos your legs just blow up even more with blood, it's a good feeling though. :2:

Big_Guns_Lance

Big_Guns_Lance

VIP
very convincing workout lance, u sure are upping ur game everytime now. leg extensions are great, leg press is solid as hell bro, 300 kg for 4 reps, nice for sure. and i bet u do those full range of motion huh? hack squats are fucking great too, very solid weight there, but im getting mad cuz ure not doing SLDLS like i told u too!!!:angrydude::keke: jk, i understand if ur hams were to destroyed, unlike me u actually listen to ur body while i just do 10 more sets lol-_-

btw, i think u should try starting with the compound movement(leg presses) instead of doing the leg extension first, cuz u can probably move more weight if u werent pre exhausting ur quads with leg extnesions first:2:

Thanks a bunch man. Yeh i am upping it everytime...hoping to improve on chest tonight :ughnoes: The leg presses were all full range reps, just how i like em, working the muscle from insertion to insertion!

:49:Sorry about the SLDLS! Yeh man i am trying to hold back and let em recover cos there killing me now!! I WILL be doing them when i get back from USA. The workouts are going to be even more brutal.

Well i used to do that, working the compound first and then hitting the leg extensions last but im a HIT advocate and thats one of the intensity training principles. I feel it's pretty good. If anything it's very positive because you don't have to go as heavy to bring your quads to fatigue, therefore there's less of a chance for injury. I would like to try it though and see how much weight i can press straight off the workout :methman:

Till

Till

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Great leg training, mate! Yates wound be proud. Just keep at it, eventhough you might have lost some strength. You're seeing the results, right? No mercy for those muscle fibers!

tkD

tkD

Administrator
Staff
VIP
great hacks and leg presses Lance,your weights are really coming back, keep it up bro :2:

Big_Guns_Lance

Big_Guns_Lance

VIP
Great leg training, mate! Yates wound be proud. Just keep at it, eventhough you might have lost some strength. You're seeing the results, right? No mercy for those muscle fibers!

Think I have a LONG way before Yates is proud of my efforts :greddy: In the future I want to go down and meet him at train at his gym...But yes I am seeing the results from it, I did from day one :xyxthumbs:

Big_Guns_Lance

Big_Guns_Lance

VIP
great hacks and leg presses Lance,your weights are really coming back, keep it up bro :2:

Thanks man for constant feedback from you. They are coming back now which I'm pleased with, just gotta keep pushing mate :gaygay:

Big_Guns_Lance

Big_Guns_Lance

VIP
1/8/2008-Friday:Chest and Biceps

Chest-

Flat barbell press:
60kg X 15 reps (warm up)
70kg X 15 reps (warm up)
102 1/2kg X 5 reps + 3 forced reps and 1 rest/pause X 1 + 1 forced rep

Incline was taken so i did...
Seated Hammer press:
40kg X 12 reps (warm up)
100kg X 8 reps + 3 forced reps + 3 negative reps

Flat bench dumbbell flyes:
13kg X 15 reps (warm up)
31kg X 6 reps + 3 forced reps

Biceps-

Olympic barbell curls:
20kg X 12 reps (warm up)
50kg X 7 reps + 1 forced reps

Concentration curls:
9kg X 12 reps (warm up)
22kg X 7 reps

:tiphat:

ironheart

ironheart

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
solid session buddy. pressing some good weight there. and those flyes are crazy, 31kg!!. also very strong curls. keep up the good work bro:xyxthumbs: