• Legal Notice – MuscleMecca Forums

    MuscleMecca.com is an educational discussion platform. We do not sell, promote, or endorse any bodybuilding gear, supplements, research chemicals, or performance-enhancing substances.

    All discussions are for educational and informational purposes only. Nothing posted on this forum should be considered medical or legal advice.

    Do not attempt to sell, source, or promote illegal substances. Any such activity will result in an immediate and permanent ban and may be reported to the proper authorities.

    By using this site, you agree to comply with all forum rules, disclaimers, and applicable laws in your jurisdiction.

    Read Our Full Disclaimer and Forum Rules

Big Guns Log!

Big_Guns_Lance

Big_Guns_Lance

Eat, lift, sleep, repeat.
VIP
Joined
Jun 18, 2007
Messages
3,384
Points
38
solid session buddy. pressing some good weight there. and those flyes are crazy, 31kg!!. also very strong curls. keep up the good work bro:xyxthumbs:

Thanks mate, ive always been able to fly a solid amount of weight, probably why my chest looks like tits :keke:
 
tkD

tkD

Administrator
Staff
VIP
Member
Joined
Mar 7, 2008
Messages
21,162
Points
113
strong tits session bro :gaygay:, keep it up man, benching looks heavy, the same i could say about bb curls and db flyes :2:
 
El Freako

El Freako

LIFT OR DIE
VIP
Joined
Nov 12, 2006
Messages
8,129
Points
63
Loving the use of forced reps Lance and that's a big gun session too!
 
Lionheart

Lionheart

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Sep 4, 2006
Messages
4,869
Points
38
Awesome work lately bro.Gotta love your training style,no useless sets done there:2:
"If you hit a nail bang on the head the first time and drive it straight into the wood, whats the point of hitting the nail again? You'll only damage the wood and destroy your own initial efforts"
 
Mikew

Mikew

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Jan 10, 2008
Messages
863
Points
16
Very good sessions lately in here mate. You should definitely go to Dorians Temple gym, if not only for the inspiration it will most likely give you.
 
EternaL

EternaL

Well-known member
Member
Joined
Apr 26, 2007
Messages
173
Points
16
nice looking chest workout bro:xyxthumbs:
 
Tonyk212000

Tonyk212000

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Apr 13, 2007
Messages
2,517
Points
36
Hey man sorry I havent been on in awhile been on vacation.

Great chest workout. 3 sets max is great and loving those forced reps and negatives. Now that HIT. Good Bi workout too. Do you ever do rest pause with biceps? I tend to feel it more that forced with biceps.
 
Big_Guns_Lance

Big_Guns_Lance

Eat, lift, sleep, repeat.
VIP
Joined
Jun 18, 2007
Messages
3,384
Points
38
strong tits session bro :gaygay:, keep it up man, benching looks heavy, the same i could say about bb curls and db flyes :2:

lol thanks, appreciate it it bro :xyxthumbs:
 
Clint

Clint

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Jul 11, 2006
Messages
5,885
Points
38
I dont think I've ever been in here, solid strength throughout the entire log, especially considering your age, but understandable considering your development already :skurred:

keep up the hard work, are you doing HIT currently?
 
Big_Guns_Lance

Big_Guns_Lance

Eat, lift, sleep, repeat.
VIP
Joined
Jun 18, 2007
Messages
3,384
Points
38
Loving the use of forced reps Lance and that's a big gun session too!

Thanks for checking in bro, yeh forced reps are my favourite technique to use to push my body more.
 

MuscleMecca Crew

Mecca Staff
Big_Guns_Lance

Big_Guns_Lance

Eat, lift, sleep, repeat.
VIP
Joined
Jun 18, 2007
Messages
3,384
Points
38
Awesome work lately bro.Gotta love your training style,no useless sets done there:2:

Thanks bro, man you should try it...it's brutal lol yeh man, no useless sets there, everyone is bang on the head :2:
 
Big_Guns_Lance

Big_Guns_Lance

Eat, lift, sleep, repeat.
VIP
Joined
Jun 18, 2007
Messages
3,384
Points
38
Very good sessions lately in here mate. You should definitely go to Dorians Temple gym, if not only for the inspiration it will most likely give you.

Thanks matey :xyxthumbs:
Yeh like i said i will go when im a bit older and a lot bigger for that matter. it will give me tremendous inspiration :hsughr:
 
Big_Guns_Lance

Big_Guns_Lance

Eat, lift, sleep, repeat.
VIP
Joined
Jun 18, 2007
Messages
3,384
Points
38
Hey man sorry I havent been on in awhile been on vacation.

Great chest workout. 3 sets max is great and loving those forced reps and negatives. Now that HIT. Good Bi workout too. Do you ever do rest pause with biceps? I tend to feel it more that forced with biceps.

No problem man, i'm not going to be on for 2 frigging weeks lol but when i get back make sure you have your log up and ready for observation :xyxthumbs:

Yeh man, using most of the techniques means it just is high INTENSITY training. Hurt like mad, but its all good! i have tried rest/pause with biceps but they respnd to quickly to it, i'm going to drop the forced reps soon because i don't want my biceps to get bigger too quick!

Thanks man :2:
 
Big_Guns_Lance

Big_Guns_Lance

Eat, lift, sleep, repeat.
VIP
Joined
Jun 18, 2007
Messages
3,384
Points
38
I dont think I've ever been in here, solid strength throughout the entire log, especially considering your age, but understandable considering your development already :skurred:

keep up the hard work, are you doing HIT currently?

Hey Tweak! Nice to see you drop by the log.

Thanks man, i really appreciate it :2:

Yeh i'm doing HIT have been doing it for a bit now, but even before this i was never really a HIGH volume guy, t just doesn't make sense to me :wutyousay:
 
Tonyk212000

Tonyk212000

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Apr 13, 2007
Messages
2,517
Points
36
No problem man, i'm not going to be on for 2 frigging weeks lol but when i get back make sure you have your log up and ready for observation :xyxthumbs:

Ill have it up around august 20th once I get back to college.. This isnt really a vacation but im visiting my gf who moved and its costing me alot of money so i wont be able to pay for the gym when i get back(doesnt matter cuz ill only be there a week and a half) so im taking 3 weeks off. Not worried about the break because I was hitting DC pretty hard so the break will be good.
 
Big_Guns_Lance

Big_Guns_Lance

Eat, lift, sleep, repeat.
VIP
Joined
Jun 18, 2007
Messages
3,384
Points
38
Ill have it up around august 20th once I get back to college.. This isnt really a vacation but im visiting my gf who moved and its costing me alot of money so i wont be able to pay for the gym when i get back(doesnt matter cuz ill only be there a week and a half) so im taking 3 weeks off. Not worried about the break because I was hitting DC pretty hard so the break will be good.

Ahh i see mate, well thats a shame. Wanted to see me fellow HIT man pounding some weights. Yeh a break is good from time to time esp when you are following a hardcore training routine, you need the rest man. I'm looking forward to my vacation soon as well but i am going to miss the gym :tear: When i get back i should be stronger and ready to do another hard training cycle.
 
Tonyk212000

Tonyk212000

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Apr 13, 2007
Messages
2,517
Points
36
^ Yeah the best thing about a break is it gets you so pumped to work out.
 
Bulkboy

Bulkboy

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Oct 22, 2006
Messages
4,193
Points
36
wow lance, another great chest session, ur bench is shooting up it seems, good weight for reps:) flyes are crazy heavy as always and that hammer stenght machine press is very impressive:)

bicep work looks very solid too, 50 kg for 7 reps is great man, and consentration curls are off the hook! u sure got me beat there. keep working hard my man:2:
 
PrizeFighteR

PrizeFighteR

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Aug 16, 2007
Messages
1,141
Points
38
Great sessions BGL! Chest and biceps are very strong, I also love doing those two body parts together.
 

Similar threads

Seth Feroce Feed
Replies
0
Views
119
Seth Feroce Feed
Seth Feroce Feed
keeptough22
Replies
0
Views
284
keeptough22
keeptough22
razaul
Replies
0
Views
862
razaul
razaul
Natzo
Replies
15
Views
6K
Big_Guns_Lance
Big_Guns_Lance
Top