• musclemecca bodybuilding forums does not sell or endorse any bodybuilding gear, products or supplements.
    Musclemecca has no affiliation with advertisers; they simply purchase advertising space here. If you have questions go to their site and ask them directly.
    Advertisers are responsible for the content in their forums.
    DO NOT SELL ILLEGAL PRODUCTS ON OUR FORUM

Big Guns Log!

Big_Guns_Lance

Big_Guns_Lance

Eat, lift, sleep, repeat.
VIP
solid session buddy. pressing some good weight there. and those flyes are crazy, 31kg!!. also very strong curls. keep up the good work bro:xyxthumbs:

Thanks mate, ive always been able to fly a solid amount of weight, probably why my chest looks like tits :keke:

tkD

tkD

Administrator
Staff
VIP
strong tits session bro :gaygay:, keep it up man, benching looks heavy, the same i could say about bb curls and db flyes :2:

El Freako

El Freako

LIFT OR DIE
VIP
Loving the use of forced reps Lance and that's a big gun session too!

Lionheart

Lionheart

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Awesome work lately bro.Gotta love your training style,no useless sets done there:2:
"If you hit a nail bang on the head the first time and drive it straight into the wood, whats the point of hitting the nail again? You'll only damage the wood and destroy your own initial efforts"

Mikew

Mikew

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Very good sessions lately in here mate. You should definitely go to Dorians Temple gym, if not only for the inspiration it will most likely give you.

EternaL

EternaL

nice looking chest workout bro:xyxthumbs:

Tonyk212000

Tonyk212000

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Hey man sorry I havent been on in awhile been on vacation.

Great chest workout. 3 sets max is great and loving those forced reps and negatives. Now that HIT. Good Bi workout too. Do you ever do rest pause with biceps? I tend to feel it more that forced with biceps.

Big_Guns_Lance

Big_Guns_Lance

VIP
strong tits session bro :gaygay:, keep it up man, benching looks heavy, the same i could say about bb curls and db flyes :2:

lol thanks, appreciate it it bro :xyxthumbs:

Clint

Clint

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
I dont think I've ever been in here, solid strength throughout the entire log, especially considering your age, but understandable considering your development already :skurred:

keep up the hard work, are you doing HIT currently?

Big_Guns_Lance

Big_Guns_Lance

VIP
Loving the use of forced reps Lance and that's a big gun session too!

Thanks for checking in bro, yeh forced reps are my favourite technique to use to push my body more.

MuscleMecca Crew

Mecca Staff
Big_Guns_Lance

Big_Guns_Lance

VIP
Awesome work lately bro.Gotta love your training style,no useless sets done there:2:

Thanks bro, man you should try it...it's brutal lol yeh man, no useless sets there, everyone is bang on the head :2:

Big_Guns_Lance

Big_Guns_Lance

VIP
Very good sessions lately in here mate. You should definitely go to Dorians Temple gym, if not only for the inspiration it will most likely give you.

Thanks matey :xyxthumbs:
Yeh like i said i will go when im a bit older and a lot bigger for that matter. it will give me tremendous inspiration :hsughr:

Big_Guns_Lance

Big_Guns_Lance

VIP
Hey man sorry I havent been on in awhile been on vacation.

Great chest workout. 3 sets max is great and loving those forced reps and negatives. Now that HIT. Good Bi workout too. Do you ever do rest pause with biceps? I tend to feel it more that forced with biceps.

No problem man, i'm not going to be on for 2 frigging weeks lol but when i get back make sure you have your log up and ready for observation :xyxthumbs:

Yeh man, using most of the techniques means it just is high INTENSITY training. Hurt like mad, but its all good! i have tried rest/pause with biceps but they respnd to quickly to it, i'm going to drop the forced reps soon because i don't want my biceps to get bigger too quick!

Thanks man :2:

Big_Guns_Lance

Big_Guns_Lance

VIP
I dont think I've ever been in here, solid strength throughout the entire log, especially considering your age, but understandable considering your development already :skurred:

keep up the hard work, are you doing HIT currently?

Hey Tweak! Nice to see you drop by the log.

Thanks man, i really appreciate it :2:

Yeh i'm doing HIT have been doing it for a bit now, but even before this i was never really a HIGH volume guy, t just doesn't make sense to me :wutyousay:

Tonyk212000

Tonyk212000

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
No problem man, i'm not going to be on for 2 frigging weeks lol but when i get back make sure you have your log up and ready for observation :xyxthumbs:

Ill have it up around august 20th once I get back to college.. This isnt really a vacation but im visiting my gf who moved and its costing me alot of money so i wont be able to pay for the gym when i get back(doesnt matter cuz ill only be there a week and a half) so im taking 3 weeks off. Not worried about the break because I was hitting DC pretty hard so the break will be good.

Big_Guns_Lance

Big_Guns_Lance

VIP
Ill have it up around august 20th once I get back to college.. This isnt really a vacation but im visiting my gf who moved and its costing me alot of money so i wont be able to pay for the gym when i get back(doesnt matter cuz ill only be there a week and a half) so im taking 3 weeks off. Not worried about the break because I was hitting DC pretty hard so the break will be good.

Ahh i see mate, well thats a shame. Wanted to see me fellow HIT man pounding some weights. Yeh a break is good from time to time esp when you are following a hardcore training routine, you need the rest man. I'm looking forward to my vacation soon as well but i am going to miss the gym :tear: When i get back i should be stronger and ready to do another hard training cycle.

Tonyk212000

Tonyk212000

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
^ Yeah the best thing about a break is it gets you so pumped to work out.

Bulkboy

Bulkboy

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
wow lance, another great chest session, ur bench is shooting up it seems, good weight for reps:) flyes are crazy heavy as always and that hammer stenght machine press is very impressive:)

bicep work looks very solid too, 50 kg for 7 reps is great man, and consentration curls are off the hook! u sure got me beat there. keep working hard my man:2:

PrizeFighteR

PrizeFighteR

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Great sessions BGL! Chest and biceps are very strong, I also love doing those two body parts together.