T
Tunen
Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
- Joined
- Aug 6, 2006
- Messages
- 2,018
- Points
- 36
where were you today bigguy?
Legal Notice – MuscleMecca Forums
MuscleMecca.com is an educational discussion platform. We do not sell, promote, or endorse any bodybuilding gear, supplements, research chemicals, or performance-enhancing substances.
All discussions are for educational and informational purposes only. Nothing posted on this forum should be considered medical or legal advice.
Do not attempt to sell, source, or promote illegal substances. Any such activity will result in an immediate and permanent ban and may be reported to the proper authorities.
By using this site, you agree to comply with all forum rules, disclaimers, and applicable laws in your jurisdiction.
Rly? Thanks, didn't know that...FOOTBALL FAN said:running to the gym working out and running back again thats hardcore

My girlfriend was feeling a little under the weather so I stayed home and took care of all the grownup things: shopping, cooking (I make some damn fine burgers btw.), cleaning the dishes, bottlefeeding the baby and putting the wee one to bed, all the while my girlfriend layed on the couch, watching 'Greys Anatomy'...Tunen said:where were you today bigguy?
Well, tomorrow I'm gonna be the one working out to the new Volbeat album... 
I do... Unfortunately, what I did today doesn't build peaks on teh ganz.Tunen said:Gotta du what you gotta do brah!
My semen doesTill said:I do... Unfortunately, what I did today doesn't build peaks on teh ganz.

Tunen said:My semen does![]()
JB says it tastes different... Don't know different from what though...



)


Thanks, bro! Even though there sometimes are a few days between the 'brutal' sessions, because of the all the running, it's still nice to get down and dirty in teh dungeon. Gotta love that heavy iron.Line said:Hey, bro it's been awhile! Sorry to have missed some brutal sessions but I'm glad I got to see this one. The benching/pullup work is great and as usual the Yate's rows are outstanding. My sympathies go out to you for having to train with Mr. Fantastic and one of his "partners"![]()


Till said:02.18.07:
Running: 4,75 km. 29.02 min.
Nice and easy run, but with one steep mofo hill at the end...![]()
Thanks, Hypo!Hypocrisy86 said:NICE!your an excellent inspirer, how is doing actual cardio outside
better than inside on a bike,tready, elliptical?
i only do cardio outside on bike![]()

I agree to the Terms of Service and Privacy Policy and acknowledge the following:
MuscleMecca.com does not sell, promote, or endorse any bodybuilding gear, supplements, research chemicals, or pharmaceutical products.
Advertisers are fully responsible for their content. Use this section at your own risk.
All discussions are for educational and informational purposes only and should not be interpreted as medical, legal, or purchasing advice.
Illegal activity is strictly prohibited and may result in permanent bans.