• Legal Notice – MuscleMecca Forums

    MuscleMecca.com is an educational discussion platform. We do not sell, promote, or endorse any bodybuilding gear, supplements, research chemicals, or performance-enhancing substances.

    All discussions are for educational and informational purposes only. Nothing posted on this forum should be considered medical or legal advice.

    Do not attempt to sell, source, or promote illegal substances. Any such activity will result in an immediate and permanent ban and may be reported to the proper authorities.

    By using this site, you agree to comply with all forum rules, disclaimers, and applicable laws in your jurisdiction.

    Read Our Full Disclaimer and Forum Rules

Braaq's Training Log

Bulkboy

Bulkboy

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Oct 22, 2006
Messages
4,193
Points
36
sick back session. tremendous deads and reverse rows. one question. what kind of grip do u use on deads and do u use straps?
 
Braaq

Braaq

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Jun 12, 2007
Messages
5,990
Points
38
sick back session. tremendous deads and reverse rows. one question. what kind of grip do u use on deads and do u use straps?

I use an alternated grip (left hand is under hand and the right hand is over hand) and I use chalk instead of straps. I will use straps if I am trying to go higher rep so that my grip doesn't fail before my back does.
 
Pickle

Pickle

Team Winklaar
VIP
Joined
Aug 10, 2006
Messages
4,603
Points
63
nice session blake, i cant believe u wernt pumped after that there was some good weights and reps there! boooooom
 
Braaq

Braaq

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Jun 12, 2007
Messages
5,990
Points
38
nice session blake, i cant believe u wernt pumped after that there was some good weights and reps there! boooooom

Exactly! It was realy frustrating me. I wanted to just quit and go home but I decided to at least finish. :shakefist:
 
ironheart

ironheart

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Oct 1, 2006
Messages
2,066
Points
38
nice to see some activity in this log again. allways inspiring to see the huge lifts you do.
looks like a good session even tho you didnt feel the pump.
 
Braaq

Braaq

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Jun 12, 2007
Messages
5,990
Points
38
I did arms on the 18th but don't remember all my weights and reps so I am not going to post that workout.

12/21/09 - Leg Day :weightlifter:

Squats (DEEP!!):
135 x 10 warm up
225 x 6 warm up
315 x 5 warm up
405 x 4 warm up
495 x 9
495 x 8

Really deep, felt great. Those squats with bands already made me more explosive on the last 1/3 of the concentric contraction.

Narrow Leg Press:
16 plates x 21
24 plates x 13 failure

FST-7 Leg Extensions:
215 x 12 for 7 sets with 30 seconds in between.

Yes I used a stop watch.

Sitting Leg Curl:
100lbs x 15
150 lbs x 12
150 lbs x 12

Single Leg Curl:
3 sets each leg with 100lbs for 12 reps with no rest. One leg after the other.

Considering my crazy weekend I was very pleased with my effort. Looking forward to Chest tomorrow. :xyxthumbs:
 
Skeptic

Skeptic

I am god.
VIP
Joined
Dec 23, 2007
Messages
7,444
Points
38
Its about time you got your fat arse back in here!

Huge squatting!
 
nigster

nigster

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Oct 2, 2006
Messages
2,603
Points
38
Nice to se you hit the weights again bro!

PS. Fix that Turk-sig of yours (natrual pro).
 
Braaq

Braaq

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Jun 12, 2007
Messages
5,990
Points
38
Nice to se you hit the weights again bro!

PS. Fix that Turk-sig of yours (natrual pro).

Thanks :tiphat: I never quit, just stopped putting up a log.
I didn't realize that till you brought that up. I will get rid of that now :rofl3:
 

MuscleMecca Crew

Mecca Staff
tim290280

tim290280

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Jul 13, 2006
Messages
7,956
Points
73
No bands this week? Either way squats are huge!
 
Braaq

Braaq

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Jun 12, 2007
Messages
5,990
Points
38
No bands this week? Either way squats are huge!

Thanks bud, I wanted to do band squats but my buddy who brings them left them at home :tear:
I was wanting to try 495 with band squats. That way 495 gets so easy I can start training with 585 :headbang:
 
Braaq

Braaq

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Jun 12, 2007
Messages
5,990
Points
38
12/22/09 - Chest Day

Incline BB Press:
135 x 10 warm up
225 x 8 warm up
315 x 10

Flat DB Press:
140s x 11
150s x 8

Incline Hammer Strength Press:
5 plates/side x 5 :angrydude:
4 plates/side x 10

Was feeling like I was getting sick all day, so I was fatiguing fast and everything felt heavier than normal. It was confirmed when I woke up, I am sick.
 
Hypocrisy86

Hypocrisy86

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Jul 13, 2006
Messages
15,119
Points
73
still a good session man, glad to see your hitting the gym even tho you have a tough schedule.
 
Braaq

Braaq

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Jun 12, 2007
Messages
5,990
Points
38
was sick yesterday so I missed back day, now I get off work at the same time the gym closes on xmas eve.. the gym is closed tomorrow. Bah humbug. Christmas is ruining my training split :shakefist:
 
Braaq

Braaq

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Jun 12, 2007
Messages
5,990
Points
38
I don't feel sick today.. I am really pissed the gym is closed :shakefist:
 
Bulkboy

Bulkboy

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Oct 22, 2006
Messages
4,193
Points
36
sessions looks awesome braaq! huge weight on the incline. do u take all ur working sets to failure?
 

Similar threads

Maxmonzter
Replies
18
Views
5K
mvsf1
M
Ironslave
Replies
394
Views
80K
Hypocrisy86
Hypocrisy86
Ironslave
Replies
41
Views
7K
tim290280
tim290280
Braaq
Replies
249
Views
55K
Workingatit46
Workingatit46
Top