• musclemecca bodybuilding forums does not sell or endorse any bodybuilding gear, products or supplements.
    Musclemecca has no affiliation with advertisers; they simply purchase advertising space here. If you have questions go to their site and ask them directly.
    Advertisers are responsible for the content in their forums.
    DO NOT SELL ILLEGAL PRODUCTS ON OUR FORUM

Duality vs. Braaq!!!

Turkish1530

Turkish1530

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
let me spice this thread up:::: :keke:

Duality

Duality

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
oh lawd! dude your condition trounced both of ours so if we compare ourselves from a bbing judge's perspective you would win. but i should be starting my diet in april, when will you be starting yours?

PrinceVegeta

PrinceVegeta

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
^^ challenge to three way poseoff for musclemecca champion??

Braaq

Braaq

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
IF I do the competition I would be down. It all depends on money for me because if I get right into Chriopracty school next fall I need to save money to move. If I do not (which I hope doesn't happen) I will be doing it for sure, as a graduation present to myself :D

Big_Guns_Lance

Big_Guns_Lance

Eat, lift, sleep, repeat.
VIP
That'd be great guys for sure, hope you are able to do the show Braaq aswell as getting into Chiropracty school.

Hypocrisy86

Hypocrisy86

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Pics for comparison for us members?.

MuscleMecca Crew

Mecca Staff
PrinceVegeta

PrinceVegeta

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
^^ nah....would just cause more E-bitching lulz...offseason pics dont do justice...

El Freako

El Freako

LIFT OR DIE
VIP
Musclemecca Biggest Loser II?

M

mvsf1

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
@ Duality: your bathroom pic (I supose) looks astonishing. Chest and delts were great there.
@ Braaq: yeah, you lost it during the night... but... hey, you looked better than those other 3 guys...

The Creator

The Creator

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
One day we will see....

Duality

Duality

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
@ Duality: your bathroom pic (I supose) looks astonishing. Chest and delts were great there.
@ Braaq: yeah, you lost it during the night... but... hey, you looked better than those other 3 guys...

thanks dude. i'm in agreeance with vegeta i don't think offseason pics mean that much in way of comparing each other. they're a good barometer of where you're at but they don't do a whole lot in comparing one physique to another.

Zigurd

Zigurd

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
PENIS PENIS PENIS PENIS PENIS VAGINA PENIS PENIS PENIS PENIS PENIS

Anyway, how hard would it be to really set up for a musclemecca championship with prices and shit ? Line, Pain and Tech could make it happen. Tech would obviously bring teh kiddeh pronsorz for the winners.

It would be impossible to make it in real life, since most live in different places. But what about mandatory poses made at a mandatory distance from the camera with the same background for everybody ?

Turkish1530

Turkish1530

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
oh lawd! dude your condition trounced both of ours so if we compare ourselves from a bbing judge's perspective you would win. but i should be starting my diet in april, when will you be starting yours?

whats up duality, how's everything been going man???? I'll be starting my diet in december so it's right around the corner :ughnoes:....keep training hard man :tiphat:

Duality

Duality

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
whats up duality, how's everything been going man???? I'll be starting my diet in december so it's right around the corner :ughnoes:....keep training hard man :tiphat:

good very good bro. i didn't know your diet was coming up so soon. lol at having to diet during the holidays, but you gotta do what you gotta do. be sure to take some mandatory pics of you while dieting then if you want to compare. i won't be dieting until april and i hope to be about 252 before dieting (and honest to God i'm in pretty decent shape right now and i hope to stay around this condition.) but my diet is a ways off so good luck with yours when it comes around.