• musclemecca bodybuilding forums does not sell or endorse any bodybuilding gear, products or supplements.
    Musclemecca has no affiliation with advertisers; they simply purchase advertising space here. If you have questions go to their site and ask them directly.
    Advertisers are responsible for the content in their forums.
    DO NOT SELL ILLEGAL PRODUCTS ON OUR FORUM

Duality vs. Braaq!!!

Braaq

Braaq

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Ok pics from the comp I did two summers ago, as I said I woke up flat and almost passed out so I drank a gallon of pedialite which is evident from the sweating and water retention that is quite evident. The pic before was before when I was dry and what I think proves I was in slightly better condition for dieting 11 weeks. Needless to say I am not following the water dropping advice of Marlon again :49:
These pics I would say we are even as can be. :wutyousay:

blakescontest001-1.jpg

blakescontest003-1.jpg

blakescontest009-1.jpg

blakescontest012-1.jpg

Again, big difference in a matter of a night:
267572389_903763546_0-1.jpg

PrinceVegeta

PrinceVegeta

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
First pic...third guy....whats up with his rib cage?? too many pullovers :keke:

U looked good there for your first contest blake, u and duality look pretty much the same with each one having their own better bodyparts

Its amazing how much u have improved since then! Cant wait to see some new pics of you!

PrinceVegeta

PrinceVegeta

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
^^ lulz....can i join?

:carduindisguise:

alex

alex

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
looks like duality has a better chest and braaq better legs,although a safe comparison cannot be made from those pictures.dualitys pics look better and a i think that braaqs pics take away from him.

dualtity needs more conditioning in order to be contest ready.Chest and delts are nicely developed tho

final conclusion:you both look very good considering your age

Ironslave

Ironslave

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
I clicked this thinking it would be a ton of posts from a ton of people. But I lol'ed when it was just Duality and Braaq bickering with the occasional Tweak as the referee, lol.

Good luck to both in training, this won't be settled until we see side by side comparisons of the mandatories, which is ever done would be awesome to see.

theweapon

theweapon

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
looks like duality has a better chest and braaq better legs,although a safe comparison cannot be made from those pictures.dualitys pics look better and a i think that braaqs pics take away from him.

dualtity needs more conditioning in order to be contest ready.Chest and delts are nicely developed tho

final conclusion:you both look very good considering your age
IMO if duality would of lost all the water he needed to lose his chest and delts wouldnt of been that big, thats where he was holding the most water.

Braaqs pictures suck they are sideways, but i can see what he brought and IMO braaq takes it his conditioning was good.

they each brought something good, braaq with legs, arms and overall a better build(no offense), i thought braaq matched up really nice.

duality got the bigger chest, but needs to work on conditoning

cant wait to see you guys now!!!

MuscleMecca Crew

Mecca Staff
Clint

Clint

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
for the record, I hate Duality's abs more than any set of abs I've ever seen.

Duality

Duality

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
IMO if duality would of lost all the water he needed to lose his chest and delts wouldnt of been that big, thats where he was holding the most water.

hmm no. you're wrong. good try though.

Clint

Clint

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
you're an idiot

they're the weirdest looking abs I've ever seen dude. I look at them and I grow confused.

can't change genetics though, at least you were cut the fuck up right?

theweapon

theweapon

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
hmm no. you're wrong. good try though.

god why the fuck do you do that? im giving my HONEST OPINION, you can lie to yourself all you want, but your chest and delts were retaining alot of water, and blakes conditoning was way better and IMO his body flows alot better.

BTW you can get hurt all you want its the truth bro, if you cant handle being critizied dont post any pics of yourself :xyxthumbs:

El Freako

El Freako

LIFT OR DIE
VIP
This thread...
BulletBangHeadR-1.gif

What a pissing contest.
:iough:

Clint

Clint

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
I think his water was held pretty evenly throughout his body, if more so in one area than I'd say his legs which is not an uncommon area. Jason has a very large chest, holding water or not. I've seen his other pics on facebook, even in a t-shirt his chest is huge. The only reason it looks as if his chest and delts are holding a lot of water is because he doesn't have that mature grainy look. Remember, Jason was only what? 19 in that contest?

theweapon

theweapon

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
I think his water was held pretty evenly throughout his body, if more so in one area than I'd say his legs which is not an uncommon area. Jason has a very large chest, holding water or not. I've seen his other pics on facebook, even in a t-shirt his chest is huge. The only reason it looks as if his chest and delts are holding a lot of water is because he doesn't have that mature grainy look. Remember, Jason was only what? 19 in that contest?

muscle maturity or not, he should have strides and veins. i agree he has a big chest but he is still holding water

Clint

Clint

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
I don't have veins though.

striations however, yes, he should have had some of them, especially in the delts. I still disagree that his chest and shoulders would have been substantially smaller if he'd lost the necessary water.