• musclemecca bodybuilding forums does not sell or endorse any bodybuilding gear, products or supplements.
    Musclemecca has no affiliation with advertisers; they simply purchase advertising space here. If you have questions go to their site and ask them directly.
    Advertisers are responsible for the content in their forums.
    DO NOT SELL ILLEGAL PRODUCTS ON OUR FORUM

Duality vs. Braaq!!!

Duality

Duality

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
2008ContestPics0051-1.jpg

2008ContestPics0061-1.jpg

me and the "winner". note lat flair differences and size difference.

Purefat-1.jpg

good leg cuts on this one. i didn't flex my abs though. what a noob i am.

2008ContestPics013-1.jpg

i didn't diet long enough and could have been in better shape. but still i think i came in pretty decent. it was a great learning experience for my first show and helped me realize what i can do better next time around.

Clint

Clint

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Blake's bodyfat was a bit lower, and was obviously more dry.

On the upside, Blake 2 years ago (or whenever the picture was taken) is smaller than you are in those recent pictures of you in your show.

P.S. - I know the picture hasn't been posted, I'm his friend via myspace and just looked at it.

Duality

Duality

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
^ thanks bro

Blake's bodyfat was a bit lower, and was obviously more dry.

On the upside, Blake 2 years ago (or whenever the picture was taken) is smaller than you are in those recent pictures of you in your show.

P.S. - I know the picture hasn't been posted, I'm his friend via myspace and just looked at it.

why thank you. still though i don't quite see the bf difference. who knows maybe my personal bias towards myself is affecting my view here but i just don't see it :dunnodude:

here's one more. i think i look kinda small, but i like how my waist looks.

2008ContestPics0092-1.jpg

Braaq

Braaq

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
why thank you. still though i don't quite see the bf difference. who knows maybe my personal bias towards myself is affecting my view here but i just don't see it :dunnodude:

That is the biggest understatement I have EVER read :bowroflarms: :bowroflarms:

Duality

Duality

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
That is the biggest understatement I have EVER read :bowroflarms: :bowroflarms:

coming from the king himself. you're a joke if you aren't realistic with yourself and realize you carry the same bias towards yourself as i do for myself. stop acting like your any different.

Braaq

Braaq

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
coming from the king himself. you're a joke if you aren't realistic with yourself and realize you carry the same bias towards yourself as i do for myself. stop acting like your any different.

No, I completely admit when something is better than what I have. But you openly on here and in the gym (a lot) so overly prefer yourself and think so highly of your physique that it is humerus at best. Don't get me wrong, you have a lot to be proud about and should be. Just sometimes, and I mean this in a nice way and a friend, you need to pull your head out of your ass a bit and get over yourself and I will too. That's all.
I am aware there are many things about my physique that need work and I am far from perfect. The only thing that I can tout is I have no weak parts as far as strength. And I always give you compliments, you can't deny that.
But yes I will agree I do like my physique, you just think that because I think I would beat you in a contest, barely. That is right now, I see you getting bigger and better than me in the very near future. :tiphat:

I don't want to get into this over the internet again on here, if you want to continue this we can do it on leg day. Just let me know if you want to do it on the normal day or tomorrow. I liked doing them Thursday, it made a stressful day less stressful with not having to prepare for leg day all day with work and school ya know? Give it some thought.

Duality

Duality

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
No, I completely admit when something is better than what I have. But you openly on here and in the gym (a lot) so overly prefer yourself and think so highly of your physique that it is humerus at best. Don't get me wrong, you have a lot to be proud about and should be. Just sometimes, and I mean this in a nice way and a friend, you need to pull your head out of your ass a bit and get over yourself. That's all.
I am aware there are many things about my physique that need work and I am far from perfect. The only thing that I can tout is I have no weak parts as far as strength. And I always give you compliments, you can't deny that.
But yes I will agree I do like my physique, you just think that because I think I would beat you in a contest. That is right now, I see you getting bigger and better than me in the very near future. :tiphat:

I don't want to get into this over the internet again on here, if you want to continue this we can do it on leg day. Just let me know if you want to do it on the normal day or tomorrow. I liked doing them Thursday, it made a stressful day less stressful with not having to prepare for leg day all day with work and school ya know? Give it some thought.

we'll if you "don't want to do this again" than you certainly aren't making posts that reflect that.

i really didn't want to say this, but now it's warranted. i am not the only one at our gym who thinks you are over indulgent in your opinion of yourself. i am absolutely not going to name names, but understand this. i'm tired of you saying i'm some young jackass who can't pull his head out of his ass. my confidence isn't misplaced and me thinking i'm am comparable to yourself atm is completely valid. i don't go around touting myself as anything special. but i fully believe if i keep at it a can achieve something.

and why don't you put your money where you're mouth is and post some stage shots? i've posted many pics in this thread and you've posted nothing! there's a difference between confidence and cockiness. confidence means you can back it up.

if you want to drop it, then drop it. and yes i will be doing legs tomorrow. i have to do a clinical at St Joe's hospital on friday so it works out perfect.

Braaq

Braaq

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
we'll if you "don't want to do this again" than you certainly aren't making posts that reflect that.

i really didn't want to say this, but now it's warranted. i am not the only one at our gym who thinks you are over indulgent in your opinion of yourself. i am absolutely not going to name names, but understand this. i'm tired of you saying i'm some young jackass who can't pull his head out of his ass. my confidence isn't misplaced and me thinking i'm am comparable to yourself atm is completely valid. i don't go around touting myself as anything special. but i fully believe if i keep at it a can achieve something.

and why don't you put your money where you're mouth is and post some stage shots? i've posted many pics in this thread and you've posted nothing! there's a difference between confidence and cockiness. confidence means you can back it up.

if you want to drop it, then drop it. and yes i will be doing legs tomorrow. i have to do a clinical at St Joe's hospital on friday so it works out perfect.

Ok cool, tomorrow it is, and I get the same thing about you as well bro. :49: Most likely it is the same people/person :wutyousay:
And why would I post stage shots that do not even look like me anymore? Yours are recent, I have revamped my offseason diet and training and do not even look the same. It wouldn't prove anything, that is why.

Duality

Duality

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Ok cool, tomorrow it is, and I get the same thing about you as well bro. :49: Most likely it is the same people/person :wutyousay:

ya forgive me but i doubt that. these are not the same people then. when you run out of bullets sometimes you just have to throw the gun at someone, so "ouch, who throws a gun, honestly?"

MuscleMecca Crew

Mecca Staff
Arcane1129

Arcane1129

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
All I know is, the make-sex between Braaq and Duality is gonna be intense.

Duality

Duality

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
all i know is braaq should put up stage pics. the point of this thread was supposed to be for people to compare us. i've done my part. if we want to compare our conditions then fine, post the pics so others can see.

Braaq

Braaq

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
ya forgive me but i doubt that. these are not the same people then. when you run out of bullets sometimes you just have to throw the gun at someone, so "ouch, who throws a gun, honestly?"

Doubt it all you want, but I do get it from others in the gym. So again, over indulge in yourself and think that you are impervious to others thinking you are "over indulgent". However, you were the one that had to throw other people's opinions of me in my face. Which I could care less, but if I retort with the fact that I hear it about you too I am "throwing a gun because I am out of bullets?" I will name names if you care to hear them in person :tiphat: because if you can't then I doubt there is truth behind your accusations. :jerkoff1:

As for why I think there is no point in posting stage pics:
1) I did that show to get my head into bodybuilding again, so I am not happy with the size I was compared to now.
2) That was the year I took the most time away from the gym in my whole years of training.
3) I was not deadlifting or squatting for almost a whole year before until precontest
4) The stage shots are of the night show which is when I spilled over with water due to all the pedialite I consumed.

Here is the pic, detail is poor due to the low quality camera

267572389_903763546_0-1.jpg

Duality

Duality

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
:49:

say what you want. in regards to what other people say i am more than certain we are not talking about the same folks. in fact i'm absolutely certain!

and just as me saying i didn't diet long enough is an excuse and not a justification for me not coming in in better shape, so is your little laundry list up there of why you don't want to post your pics because you might not like the feedback. too bad i don't know how to disable the pop up blocker on this computer because i think the "blah blah blah" smiliey would be perfect here.

Duality

Duality

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Doubt it all you want, but I do get it from others in the gym. So again, over indulge in yourself and think that you are impervious to others thinking you are "over indulgent". However, you were the one that had to throw other people's opinions of me in my face. Which I could care less, but if I retort with the fact that I hear it about you too I am "throwing a gun because I am out of bullets?" I will name names if you care to hear them in person :tiphat: because if you can't then I doubt there is truth behind your accusations. :jerkoff1:

As for why I think there is no point in posting stage pics:
1) I did that show to get my head into bodybuilding again, so I am not happy with the size I was compared to now.
2) That was the year I took the most time away from the gym in my whole years of training.
3) I was not deadlifting or squatting for almost a whole year before until precontest
4) The stage shots are of the night show which is when I spilled over with water due to all the pedialite I consumed.

Here is the pic, detail is poor due to the low quality camera

267572389_903763546_0-1.jpg

2008ContestPics0051-1.jpg

the comparison i've been talking about. i really can't see much of a difference in condition.

Braaq

Braaq

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
:49:

say what you want. in regards to what other people say i am more than certain we are not talking about the same folks. in fact i'm absolutely certain!

and just as me saying i didn't diet long enough is an excuse and not a justification for me not coming in in better shape, so is your little laundry list up there of why you don't want to post your pics because you might not like the feedback. too bad i don't know how to disable the pop up blocker on this computer because i think the "blah blah blah" smiliey would be perfect here.

I love your balls on here because I would love for you to talk this way to my face. Which wont happen. :wutyousay:
However, name the names.. you might be surprised buddy.
I don't care about the feedback, its irrelevant because it is from almost 2 years ago. I find the pics to not be an accurate comparison of you and me now. Read this slowly so I do no have to repeat it again for you, I do not know how to put in any simpler. :hsughup:

Clint

Clint

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
stop your bitching, jesus christ.

It's pissing me off and I don't even have to see either one of you face to face.

You're both into yourselves more than the average person, you both think your right, you are basically the same person. Shut up, go workout, be friends, stop e-bitching with each other, grab your balls and get the fuck over it.

Duality

Duality

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
I love your balls on here because I would love for you to talk this way to my face. Which wont happen. :wutyousay:
However, name the names.. you might be surprised buddy.
I don't care about the feedback, its irrelevant because it is from almost 2 years ago. I find the pics to not be an accurate comparison of you and me now. Read this slowly so I do no have to repeat it again for you, I do not know how to put in any simpler. :hsughup:

LMAO!!! you don't think i'm a confrontational person!! you have to be shitting yourself. you've never said to my face some of the things your saying here so...maybe that's why your getting the response you are getting!!!

and now i will spell it out for YOU you super smart man; WE ARE COMPARING OUR CONDITIONS FROM OUR SHOWS. NOT COMPARING OUR CURRENT PHYSIQUES NOW. I HOPE THIS SIMPLIFIES IT FOR YOU. THUS WHY MEMBERS HAVE REQUESTED PICS FROM OUR SHOWS SINCE WE HAVE ONLY BEEN TALKING ABOUT IT AND NOT GIVING THEM PICTURES. OBVIOUSLY THIS DOESN'T REFLECT HOW WE LOOK NOW.

AGAIN, COMPARING OUR CONDITIONS FROM OUR SHOWS, NOT OUR CURRENT PHYSIQUES. hope this clears it up

Braaq

Braaq

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
LMAO!!! you don't think i'm a confrontational person!! you have to be shitting yourself. you've never said to my face some of the things your saying here so...maybe that's why your getting the response you are getting!!!

and now i will spell it out for YOU you super smart man; WE ARE COMPARING OUR CONDITIONS FROM OUR SHOWS. NOT COMPARING OUR CURRENT PHYSIQUES NOW. I HOPE THIS SIMPLIFIES IT FOR YOU. THUS WHY MEMBERS HAVE REQUESTED PICS FROM OUR SHOWS SINCE WE HAVE ONLY BEEN TALKING ABOUT IT AND NOT GIVING THEM PICTURES. OBVIOUSLY THIS DOESN'T REFLECT HOW WE LOOK NOW.

AGAIN, COMPARING OUR CONDITIONS FROM OUR SHOWS, NOT OUR CURRENT PHYSIQUES. hope this clears it up

The thread started with us comparing ourselves now, then when you claimed to be in better condition to me that diverted the topic of the thread to that. I am over that, I am more interested in comparison pics of us now. People can make up their mind with the two before shots we took and just posted. If that is not enough, oh well, the thread was made for you and I to compare ourselves now. :hsughup: