• musclemecca bodybuilding forums does not sell or endorse any bodybuilding gear, products or supplements.
    Musclemecca has no affiliation with advertisers; they simply purchase advertising space here. If you have questions go to their site and ask them directly.
    Advertisers are responsible for the content in their forums.
    DO NOT SELL ILLEGAL PRODUCTS ON OUR FORUM

Duality vs. Braaq!!!

Duality

Duality

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
stop your bitching, jesus christ.

It's pissing me off and I don't even have to see either one of you face to face.

You're both into yourselves more than the average person, you both think your right, you are basically the same person. Shut up, go workout, be friends, stop e-bitching with each other, grab your balls and get the fuck over it.

lol i have no problem with that. i admit i'm cocky/confident sometimes. problem i have is blake won't admit he is either. and when i see bullshit, i call it.

Duality

Duality

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
The thread started with us comparing ourselves now, then when you claimed to be in better condition to me that diverted the topic of the thread to that. I am over that, I am more interested in comparison pics of us now. People can make up their mind with the two before shots we took and just posted. If that is not enough, oh well, the thread was made for you and I to compare ourselves now. :hsughup:

no my friend it was not. the thread was made to compare both of us and our claims over one another. you not posting your competition pics to compare to mine leaves no comparison and makes it look like you won't like the feedback. if you feel you were in better shape than i than you should post your pics to compare against mine. i don't want to hear pedialite excuses or anything like that. why you chose to do that i don't know. i can make excuses too, i just chose not to. i didn't diet enough nor did i do it nearly long enough, but those are just excuses and nothing more.

Braaq

Braaq

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
no my friend it was not. the thread was made to compare both of us and our claims over one another. you not posting your competition pics to compare to mine leaves no comparison and makes it look like you won't like the feedback. if you feel you were in better shape than i than you should post your pics to compare against mine. i don't want to hear pedialite excuses or anything like that. why you chose to do that i don't know. i can make excuses too, i just chose not to. i didn't diet enough nor did i do it nearly long enough, but those are just excuses and nothing more.

:stoofoo:

Duality

Duality

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP

:49:

this is again what i call running out of bullets....and just throwing the gun at me!

why don't you put your money where your mouth is, and post your show pics!

anyone else think braaq should do this?

Braaq

Braaq

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Dude, I only have a few. I will hit up my bro to send me some pics because he took them and has them on his comp :tiphat: after that, you are going to be the only person on my ignore list. We can workout together here and there, but honestly, you annoy me on here and I think it would be best.

Clint

Clint

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Jason, Blake, shut the fuck up.

Stop acting like high school bitches fighting over some douche bag.

Jason, you said it yourself, Blake won't admit it either. No shit? I said it before, you two are identical, so stop being a pair of cunts, get over it, and go have a nice leg session this week.

I feel like taking a dumbell and dropping it on both of your faces right now.

Clint

Clint

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
:49:

this is again what i call running out of bullets....and just throwing the gun at me!

why don't you put your money where your mouth is, and post your show pics!

anyone else think braaq should do this?

I think you should be the bigger man and shutup.

That means stop posting your little e-rage bullshit.

Pick up your cell phone, scroll down to Blake, click "call" discuss this like men, or don't discuss it at all.

Braaq

Braaq

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP

Jason, you said it yourself, Blake won't admit it either. No shit? I said it before, you two are identical, so stop being a pair of cunts, get over it, and go have a nice leg session this week.

Werd, sorry.. but he is the only person who annoys the hell outta me on here and I get into it too much. I shouldn't respond the way I do though, his ego brings it out of me.. everyone has seen it on this site many times. Hence the several bans :wutyousay:

Clint

Clint

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Werd, sorry.. but he is the only person who annoys the hell outta me on here and I get into it too much. I shouldn't respond the way I do though, his ego brings it out of me.. everyone has seen it on this site many times. Hence the several bans :wutyousay:

his ego? you both have egos the size of Montana. You guys are a spitting image of each other.

thick headed mother fuckers.

Duality

Duality

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP

i was about to respond to braaq's insecure post before realizing, "you know what, tweak's right"

i'm glad you see where i'm coming from. oft times people with immense pride won't admit they're wrong and there's no point to continue it.

hey blake, why don't you go back a page, and see who cast the first stone here with the laughing smiley and being insulting. i admitted i was biased towards myself, and you decided to be a dick. that was an asshole post and unneccesary and you got the ball rolling and now don't want to finish it. either man up and post your show pics or just stop talking/insulting me without backing it up.

MuscleMecca Crew

Mecca Staff
Duality

Duality

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
his ego? you both have egos the size of Montana. You guys are a spitting image of each other.

THANK YOU!! i have never denied this and admitted i was biased towards myself. stop acting so high and mighty blake and do the same.

Clint

Clint

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
THANK YOU!! i have never denied this and admitted i was biased towards myself. stop acting so high and mighty blake and do the same.

You don't listen very well. This by no means is being the bigger man, this is being the dumber part of dumb *sigh* fools.

Braaq

Braaq

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP

True, in some ways.. however, I do not think I need to be lectured by you of all people about e-etiquette. Thank you though. :tiphat:

I admit I have an ego, but mostly pride when being called out by Jason. Many in our gym tells me how he is just trying to catch up to me (which he practically has) and compares himself to me. I should be honored, but when it comes online as well it gets fucking annoying as hell. Bodybuilding is his life, not mine, I grew up and got responsibilities. It is a passion of mine and I still train and plan on possible shows, but the sudden competition between us is not what I want.

Duality

Duality

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
You don't listen very well. This by no means is being the bigger man, this is being the dumber part of dumb *sigh* fools.

no, this is me admitting in my personal flaws and being irratated that someone else won't do the same. i could give to shits about being the bigger man, i won't stand by and be quiet when someone isn't acting right.

anyone who thinks "duality is just being duality again" i invite to go look at post #206 and see who started this shit. wasn't me.

Clint

Clint

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
True, in some ways.. however, I do not think I need to be lectured by you of all people about e-etiquette. Thank you though. :tiphat:

I admit I have an ego, but mostly pride when being called out by Jason. Many in our gym tells me how he is just trying to catch up to me (which he practically has) and compares himself to me. I should be honored, but when it comes online as well it gets fucking annoying as hell. Bodybuilding is his life, not mine, I grew up and got responsibilities. It is a passion of mine and I still train and plan on possible shows, but the sudden competition between us is not what I want.

I have the greatest e-etiquette ever.

Braaq

Braaq

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
I have the greatest e-etiquette ever.

I know :gaygay:

^^ Duality, I put that comment about your understatement (although true) as a joke. Maybe you took it harshly due to roid rage, those A bombs with test are killer.:eek5nono: Don't take it out on me, you escalated the situation with your retort. However, if you want an apology I am sorry that I called you out on your understatement of the year. :tiphat:

Clint

Clint

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP

^^ Duality, I put that comment about your understatement (although true) as a joke. Maybe you took it harshly due to roid rage, those A bombs with test are killer.:eek5nono: Don't take it out on me, you escalated the situation with your retort. However, if you want an apology I am sorry that I called you out on your understatement of the year. :tiphat:

I like it.

Duality

Duality

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP

i'm this fucking close to posting those pics of your show. what an asshole thing to say.

pretty sure your running some test too right? or are you still on that winny? kind of hard for me to keep track. either way keep running your mouth and not posting your pics! that action speaks for itself!

i am truly dissapointed that you just posted that.

Braaq

Braaq

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
i'm this fucking close to posting those pics of your show. what an asshole thing to say.

pretty sure your running some test too right? or are you still on that winny? kind of hard for me to keep track. either way keep running your mouth and not posting your pics! that action speaks for itself!

i am truly dissapointed that you just posted that.

Well it is true no? I took winny, for two and a half weeks... so? :dunnodude: It did nothing, and is not a builder. And nope, not on test sorry :thumbsdown:
Don't worry, I am waiting on my pics now :xyxthumbs:

Duality

Duality

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
i can't believe you just texted me what you did. truly disgusting.

i'm done here. i don't think someone i consider a best friend has ever said to me what you just did.