• musclemecca bodybuilding forums does not sell or endorse any bodybuilding gear, products or supplements.
    Musclemecca has no affiliation with advertisers; they simply purchase advertising space here. If you have questions go to their site and ask them directly.
    Advertisers are responsible for the content in their forums.
    DO NOT SELL ILLEGAL PRODUCTS ON OUR FORUM

Duality vs. Braaq!!!

El Freako

El Freako

LIFT OR DIE
VIP
I have veins...

In my wang!

theweapon

theweapon

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
I don't have veins though.

striations however, yes, he should have had some of them, especially in the delts. I still disagree that his chest and shoulders would have been substantially smaller if he'd lost the necessary water.

i think creator had a huge chest of season, go look at his pics thats good conditoning right there and he did not keep a bulky chest. he has strides all over and so does dridderz.

when you diet down from their weight your not gonna look bulky, at least if you diet correctly.

Duality

Duality

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
god why the fuck do you do that? im giving my HONEST OPINION, you can lie to yourself all you want, but your chest and delts were retaining alot of water, and blakes conditoning was way better and IMO his body flows alot better.

BTW you can get hurt all you want its the truth bro, if you cant handle being critizied dont post any pics of yourself :xyxthumbs:

good for you and your opinion. i was holding water evenly everywhere. your wrong saying it was more in my chest and delts. so good try.

Clint

Clint

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
good for you and your opinion. i was holding water evenly everywhere. your wrong saying it was more in my chest and delts. so good try.

its just his opinion Jason, no need to respond in that demeanor.

Dridderz and Creator had a couple percent less bodyfat too Frank, I'm taking into consideration the bodyfat he brought to the show and if he'd dropped the water at that bodyfat. If he had dropped the water I think he would have brought some shoulder striations, not sure about the chest striations, I've seen some chests with and without.

theweapon

theweapon

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Dridderz and Creator had a couple percent less bodyfat too Frank, I'm taking into consideration the bodyfat he brought to the show and if he'd dropped the water at that bodyfat. If he had dropped the water I think he would have brought some shoulder striations, not sure about the chest striations, I've seen some chests with and without.

your right, but if he would of droped the fat and water he was soposed to his chest wouldnt have been that big he would of lost size all around and i think his chest would of lost alot too.

theweapon

theweapon

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP

take it however you want bro. i stated my opinion, didnt really mean to offend you. your being judged dude, thats bodybuilding. if a judge saw you he would say the same, conditioning wasnt good. what? your gonna run up to the judge and tell him "look pull on my skin and see im really low b.f" its not like that its how you appear on stage.

damn i cant imagine playing pool with you and you losing.

Duality

Duality

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
take it however you want bro. i stated my opinion, didnt really mean to offend you. your being judged dude, thats bodybuilding. if a judge saw you he would say the same, conditioning wasnt good. what? your gonna run up to the judge and tell him "look pull on my skin and see im really low b.f" its not like that its how you appear on stage.

damn i cant imagine playing pool with you and you losing.

listen your assesment is fine, it's just one part is wrong. i was holding evenly not more in one place. i'm in a very bad mood right now and probably shouldn't be online but whatever. so cut the shit with calling me a poor loser or whatever because i'm not in the mood to deal with it. you said your piece, fine. wouldn't have expected such negative feedback from yourself considering the type of physique you have shown us online. i haven't posted comments on your photos because i'm highly critical. but since you have no problem saying how you feel then i guess i don't either.

Duality

Duality

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
your right, but if he would of droped the fat and water he was soposed to his chest wouldnt have been that big he would of lost size all around and i think his chest would of lost alot too.

just drop it. my God you're wrong here. ya i guess i just store a shitload of fat in my chest right.

remember how i realized in another thread that i was trying to bring you down to make myself feel better? we'll look into the mirror right now. you're wrong.

theweapon

theweapon

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
haha keep thinking im trying to bring you down dude.
whatever bro.
you look amazing!!!! and i look like a super turd, maybe that will satisfy your ego.

go post on my pics bro, and tell me how shitty i look. that would make you feel better.
keeping thinking your a god and your super perfect later down the road your gonna get
told the truth from someone you probably respect and its gonna tear you apart.

have a good one bro.

MuscleMecca Crew

Mecca Staff
Braaq

Braaq

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
I thin most would agree....

Thank you for the critiques everyone, I know the pics kinds sucked. I did not come in 100% and really messed up on my carb up and water depletion. It was my first time and with some help from JB among others I hope to rectify that. I have made some great improvements since that show two summers ago especially since I started HIT a year ago. Keep the critiques coming good or bad even though these are rather old, I like training with the thought that I will be judged eventually. Keeps the fire going. :xyxthumbs:

tkD

tkD

Administrator
Staff
VIP
damn a lot of e-fight in here :no:... in my opinion and from these pics i've seen, Duality's chest looks better/fuller than Braaq's (even if some of you say that holds water..bla bla). It's a shame that Braaq's pics are from a different angle esp the FDB, cus you can't compare them..but seems that both of you guys have a good condition and structure...and Duality in that FBD looks great ..nothing wrong with the genetics of his abs :wutyousay:
so that's only my opinion ..Duality better chest and maybe arms,and Braaq def better legs..cuts and overall (only from what i've seen ..i can't judge delts back .etc)
looking forward to some side by side pics in the future..and some back pics as well for a better comparison

both of you look great for your first show that's for sure, just keep doing a good job, you two have the structure for success in bodybuilding imo, and stop fighting :xyxthumbs:

Big_Guns_Lance

Big_Guns_Lance

Eat, lift, sleep, repeat.
VIP
lol at the e-drama...

As far as the comparison goes, your conditions were even to be fair. Can't really compare the pics for size on stage because Braaq's shots have a bad angle to the camera it was taken at. The only way we could asses this is the side by side shots of you two which i know wont be for a while but i look forward to then. Until then guys, keep training hard and getting bigger :xyxthumbs:

But i must say you both did look good for your first show, wether Jason came into the show retaining water or not, he did look in good condition.

The Creator

The Creator

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
No way to judge this comparison. Different places, different lighting, different shots. Both have strong and weak points like anybody but one thing is sure, both are blessed with some great genetics. I would kill to snag a couple of body parts from each one of you and combine in some crazy conditioning. Neither were as lean as they could have been, neither were as dry as they could have been, no sense in arguing beyond that conclusion. Furthermore, both have extensive knowledge in what to change for next time and both had excellent showings for their first show. If both of you guys could nail some "tumbleweed dry" conditioning with yall's size, it would be a site to see that comparison side by side.

Lionheart

Lionheart

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Blake you have grown a lot in a couple of years.The pics you posted in havoc thread proves it.Even thought theyre gym pics.Good job guys and please be friends for gods sake.
This "i am better than you" shit has to stop.Grow up guys:no:

Bulkboy

Bulkboy

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
for the record, I hate Duality's abs more than any set of abs I've ever seen.

is there really any need to say that, i mean nobody can help the shape of their musclegroup. i would take that very offensive if somebody said something like that to me. its ok to say ur not blessed with good shape in that area, but to say u hate, now thats too strong.

oh and btw, for the record i think duality got some great abs, along with an awesome physique:tiphat: the same goes for braaq, both got some strong and some weaker parts, but both are blessed in the genetic department and obviously have put in the work. keep going at it brothers, and dont let this bickering ruin ur training. i mean, i had a training partner, and although avoiding comparing eachother is impossible, u shouldnt let it get to ya, we are all different, and should just be happy for eachother and support eachother instead of rivaling.

Clint

Clint

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
bulkboy, you looked entirely too deep into my comment.

You both have intentions of doing the upcoming show yes? I know Duality does, Blake however may have other priorities.

Zigurd

Zigurd

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
This is a terrible thread. Relationships have been broken, hard things have been said. The fuck is wrong with you people ?

I thought us Russians were evil and hard headed people, but how have I been proven wrong by this thread is unspeakable. Both have good physiques, but I thought you both were bulkier and more shredded. Anyway, all this drama over bodies ? Imagine if this was actually some sort of important discussion were you had been arguing about intelligence !! Imagine that !!!

My opinion ? Nice bodies, arrogant pricks. I still like you both, but as I see it, this thread was pointless and only brought ignorance into this forums.

Okaaaaaay, the internet is serious business guys !!

Duality

Duality

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
for the record, blake and i are fine. we went to a hallween party (with the best costumes ever) and it's all good.

and tweak i called you an idiot because: a. i was in a bad mood that day b. i don't get your comment it at all, back in high school that's all i was known for was my sixpack (this was before i really got into bodybuilding) so...yeah.

but thanks dudes for the comments on the photos. this is as good as we can do right now