• musclemecca bodybuilding forums does not sell or endorse any bodybuilding gear, products or supplements.
    Musclemecca has no affiliation with advertisers; they simply purchase advertising space here. If you have questions go to their site and ask them directly.
    Advertisers are responsible for the content in their forums.
    DO NOT SELL ILLEGAL PRODUCTS ON OUR FORUM

Duality vs. Braaq!!!

Turkish1530

Turkish1530

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
good very good bro. i didn't know your diet was coming up so soon. lol at having to diet during the holidays, but you gotta do what you gotta do. be sure to take some mandatory pics of you while dieting then if you want to compare. i won't be dieting until april and i hope to be about 252 before dieting (and honest to God i'm in pretty decent shape right now and i hope to stay around this condition.) but my diet is a ways off so good luck with yours when it comes around.

haha yeah it would be nice to pound sum food during hte holidays but watcha gonna do :dunnodude:.....I'm hoping to take a lot of pics during my diet so that shouldn't be a problem..........why don't u take sum pics of yourself now and post them i'd love to check them out..i actually recently posted sum pics, i'm right around 235lbs in them.....:hsughr:.....we can even do sum offseason comparisons if you'd like big boy :hyperguy:

Duality

Duality

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
haha yeah it would be nice to pound sum food during hte holidays but watcha gonna do :dunnodude:.....I'm hoping to take a lot of pics during my diet so that shouldn't be a problem..........why don't u take sum pics of yourself now and post them i'd love to check them out..i actually recently posted sum pics, i'm right around 235lbs in them.....:hsughr:.....we can even do sum offseason comparisons if you'd like big boy :hyperguy:

there's an offseason pic on like page 1 or 2 of this thread. i'm at 230 there. i'm about 13lbs heavier since.

Duality

Duality

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
^ you guys have to convince blake to not be a vag. i'll be doing it fo sho

Lionheart

Lionheart

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Blakes "reputation" is on the line.He cant back out.:D

Glute

Glute

me > jason=blake

two beefy bros who like to look at themselves

mjappe

mjappe

What happened with the battle of the biggest Battle in Musclemeccas history - Did it become a "Max" or what.....???

SerbMarko

SerbMarko

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
based on the contest pictures, i would have to give it to Duality..

MuscleMecca Crew

Mecca Staff
Duality

Duality

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
^ thank you for looking at it unbiasedly since i'm not exactly your favorite person. that's my only issue with posting comparisons is that i'll just be voted against because some people don't like me. that's not taking anything away from braaq at all if some people think he's better, but still i think people get what i'm saying.

What happened with the battle of the biggest Battle in Musclemeccas history - Did it become a "Max" or what.....???

no dude. i start my diet in april and the show is at the end of june. we'll start to post pics i'm guessing around mid to the end of april.

Duality

Duality

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
thought i'd give you guys an update

BREAKING NEWS:

blake has decided to pull out of the show. citing an enlarged vaginal wall as his reason. further investigation also reveals that he doesn't want to diet the last month and a half of the semester because he wouldn't be able to "have fun".

commence flaming

Braaq

Braaq

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
thought i'd bump this for you guys to give an update

BREAKING NEWS:

blake has decided to pull out of the show. citing an enlarged vaginal wall as his reason. further investigation also reveals that he doesn't want to diet the last month and a half of the semester because he wouldn't be able to "have fun".

commence flaming

:shakefist:

Napol3onator

Napol3onator

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
lol..is this really the reason?..dude I'm sure you could do the show and have fun too !..Duality should do the same.

Duality

Duality

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
lol..is this really the reason?..dude I'm sure you could do the show and have fun too !..Duality should do the same.

bro i find dieting and transforming myself FAR more satisfying than going out on weekends and getting drunk. i am certainly doing it. i'm not a big drinker anyways (i kinda used to be one) and not drinking for 12 weeks wouldn't be a problem for me.

Braaq

Braaq

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
bro i find dieting and transforming myself FAR more satisfying than going out on weekends and getting drunk. i am certainly doing it. i'm not a big drinker anyways (i kinda used to be one) and not drinking for 12 weeks wouldn't be a problem for me.

Well I also have a thing called a life/social life besides bodybuilding... not to mention a lot of friends I want to hang out with. Bodybuilding is just a hobby for me, but it goes around my life... not the other way around. It is my last semester at college and plan on having fun and going on a few trips. But hey, I am still where I am at this point with that mentality. I was where Jason was at his age too, but I grew up and got a life after I realized there is much more out there to life. :borat:

Duality

Duality

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Well I also have a thing called a life/social life besides bodybuilding... not to mention a lot of friends I want to hang out with. Bodybuilding is just a hobby for me, but it goes around my life... not the other way around. It is my last semester at college and plan on having fun and going on a few trips. But hey, I am still where I am at this point with that mentality. I was where Jason was at his age too, but I grew up and got a life after I realized there is much more out there to life. :borat:

dude i may talk shit to you about this, but i do see what you're saying. though i think it's a bit of a weaksauce reason i don't completely bag on you since this is your last semester.

and let's not allude that i don't have a "life", i chose to put my priorities where they are and still enjoy going out (though i have kind of stopped drinking, not intentionally, i'd still do it, but only with friends) but it just so happens i enjoy training all out and bodybuilding just a teeny bit more. had you known me my junior/beginning senior year of high school you would know i was not always like this.

Napol3onator

Napol3onator

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
well thats cool..Yall have respectable priorities.Braaq, how the hell do you get it all done dude..don't you have, school, job, training, and all that? How do you have time for a life lol?

Braaq

Braaq

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
well thats cool..Yall have respectable priorities.Braaq, how the hell do you get it all done dude..don't you have, school, job, training, and all that? How do you have time for a life lol?

don't sleep as much as I should I guess :wutyousay:

dude i may talk shit to you about this, but i do see what you're saying. though i think it's a bit of a weaksauce reason i don't completely bag on you since this is your last semester.

and let's not allude that i don't have a "life", i chose to put my priorities where they are and still enjoy going out (though i have kind of stopped drinking, not intentionally, i'd still do it, but only with friends) but it just so happens i enjoy training all out and bodybuilding just a teeny bit more. had you known me my junior/beginning senior year of high school you would know i was not always like this.

I know what you meant, I wasn't talking shit. I just am not at that same place you are with the sport. I used to be, but I have been doing it so long and don't plan on taking it any farther than I have. So having a good last semester experience atm is more important to me... I haven't ruled it out completely yet though.