• musclemecca bodybuilding forums does not sell or endorse any bodybuilding gear, products or supplements.
    Musclemecca has no affiliation with advertisers; they simply purchase advertising space here. If you have questions go to their site and ask them directly.
    Advertisers are responsible for the content in their forums.
    DO NOT SELL ILLEGAL PRODUCTS ON OUR FORUM

Duality vs. Braaq!!!

Zigurd

Zigurd

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Yo Braaq, you should always do what makes you happy =3

If bodybuilding is not what it used to be, a time away from it might spark things up again. Or maybe not. But I am quite happy for you man !! Sometimes bodybuilding can take over ones life, I really think nothing should take away all the attention from somebody.

Anyway, hope your semester goes amazing. All the best bro.

jnutz19

jnutz19

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
don't sleep as much as I should I guess :wutyousay:

i dont get as much sleep as i should either. dont worry i havent gotten enough sleep in a very very long time.

theweapon

theweapon

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
i dont get as much sleep as i should either. dont worry i havent gotten enough sleep in a very very long time.

haha dude i maybe get a few hours a night. some times (well before) i used to stay up for days like i couldnt sleep it was bad.

jnutz19

jnutz19

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
haha dude i maybe get a few hours a night. some times (well before) i used to stay up for days like i couldnt sleep it was bad.

i know what you mean bro. i cant make myself go to sleep at night. like right now im tired but i cant make myself turn off my computer and go to bed. the funny thing is is that it is 2:15 right now and i have to be up at 6 so i can be at work by 7. it really sucks and im going to be sooooo tired tomorrow.

Duality

Duality

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
so when is the showdown?

i'll probably start dieting at the end or march or beginning of april. the show as far as i know is scheduled for july 18th. i'm really looking forward to it. i'm hoping to start dieting at 250lbs and come down to 210lbs looking like i should.

Big VIC

Big VIC

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
i'll probably start dieting at the end or march or beginning of april. the show as far as i know is scheduled for july 18th. i'm really looking forward to it. i'm hoping to start dieting at 250lbs and come down to 210lbs looking like i should.

How tall are you?

Duality

Duality

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
How tall are you?

i say i'm 6' but without shoes i'm 5'11" which is all that matters onstage.

btw i had a personal best day today on back. i pulled 495lbsx5. i've really been putting more effort to deadlifts lately and it's a great movement that i think is really paying off.

Braaq

Braaq

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
i say i'm 6' but without shoes i'm 5'11" which is all that matters onstage.

btw i had a personal best day today on back. i pulled 495lbsx5. i've really been putting more effort to deadlifts lately and it's a great movement that i think is really paying off.

God I am glad I wasn't there to hear it. :omgwtf:

MuscleMecca Crew

Mecca Staff
tim290280

tim290280

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Bump-1.gif

:spy:

Braaq

Braaq

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
/end Thread

There is no Duality vs Braaq going to happen.

Samoan-Z

Samoan-Z

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Well how about an irl fist fight to settle it?

Zigurd

Zigurd

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
It's actually getting close to that point.......

Anyone knows what happened between them ? Judging from their posting, two guys with over-sized egos felt way too threatened by eachother and thus slowly started going from pedantic kidding to aggressive humor to just aggressive behavior overall.

JUST speculation. I really want to know what happened.