• musclemecca bodybuilding forums does not sell or endorse any bodybuilding gear, products or supplements.
    Musclemecca has no affiliation with advertisers; they simply purchase advertising space here. If you have questions go to their site and ask them directly.
    Advertisers are responsible for the content in their forums.
    DO NOT SELL ILLEGAL PRODUCTS ON OUR FORUM

Creator's Pre-contest 2010

PistolPete

PistolPete

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
This makes me so friggin pissed. You looked awesome man, It makes zero sense to me that you got 6th place. Places 1 + 2 were soft as hell with good size, and competitor 4 is only slightly bigger than you but considerably softer. However, you killed number 4 in back size. So these placings make no sense to me at all. ZERO JUSTICE.

Pickle

Pickle

Team Winklaar
VIP
its a shame the judging was off. you deserved way better. 4th cant even hit a fucking lat spread. and 2nd was 4 weeks out.

The Creator

The Creator

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
So I apologize for my lack of activity lately. I got a promotion and have been working a ton with no internet access. I am doing the Washington Ironman on Oct. 2nd and wanted to keep the mecca updated. I started my prep at 8 weeks out because I got married on July 31st and did not want to go to Vegas on a diet :) I wish I could have started a little earlier but I feel like this may allow me to keep more size. This picture was taken cold on a low carb day at exactly 4 weeks out. I will update more often!

img2192x-1.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
PrinceVegeta

PrinceVegeta

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
congrats on the promotion and the marriage man, good luck, looking awesome as usual!

Lionheart

Lionheart

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Looking great there man.Congrats on getting married!

Natzo

Natzo

Elvira turns me on
VIP
big mistake Creator... big mistake.. pre nup?

haha just joking.. Congrats bro.

looking on track and good as always.

Storm

Storm

Strongripology priest
VIP
You look good as always, let's just wish for a better judging this time. Good luck

Cork

Cork

Nice, I'm competing on the same day. Not the same show though, lucky for me. I'm looking forward to see what you can do in the next 3 1/2 weeks.

dilatedmuscle

dilatedmuscle

Mecca Super-*****
VIP
You have an awesome physique, no doubt about that.

BigBen

BigBen

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
good luck bro. i hope all goes well for you.

MuscleMecca Crew

Mecca Staff
Turkish1530

Turkish1530

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
congrats on everything creator...I'm really glad to hear everything is going so well for u. Best of luck on ur prep as well, ur conditioning is always spot on and i dont expect anything less with ur hard work. Is Joey still going ot be giving you some assistance?

The Creator

The Creator

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Thanks so much for all the support guys. I am busting my balls to make sure my conditioning is spot on. This job is a little more sedentary so it's been interesting figuring out how to gauge my calories. I have been doing 30 min of stair stepper in the morning and 30 mins of intervals in the afternoon which is way more than I'm used to. I'm currently at 205.

Turk, I'm hoping he will. I would love his help with peak week but haven't been able to catch him on facebook lately.
Joey?

El Freako

El Freako

LIFT OR DIE
VIP
Congrats on the wedding mate.

Flex

Flex

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Thanks so much for all the support guys. I am busting my balls to make sure my conditioning is spot on. This job is a little more sedentary so it's been interesting figuring out how to gauge my calories. I have been doing 30 min of stair stepper in the morning and 30 mins of intervals in the afternoon which is way more than I'm used to. I'm currently at 205.

Turk, I'm hoping he will. I would love his help with peak week but haven't been able to catch him on facebook lately.
Joey?
:hello:

I'll send you my cell number via facebook message.

The Creator

The Creator

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Thanks a ton!

Skeptic

Skeptic

I am god.
VIP
Looking awesome mate! Pics of wife? lol

Cork

Cork

I'm just going to say it just so that you're aware, if you aren't already. This late in the game it might be too much to change things too drastically, but like I said I'm just going to let you know.

There have been a couple studies proving that there is a decrease in the anabolic response when LI cardio is done after weight training. I have recently heard news of HIIT also influencing a decline in anabolic response if done after weight training. (I wish I had references to these articles, you're just going to have to take my word on it for now)

My theory is that HIIT has a greater affect on the anabolic response since it has such a greater influence on the body's equilibrium. When cutting, anabolism is already at the bottom of the list when it comes to things your body wants to perform, so it would be best to minimize negative effects as much as possible, right? I personally have switched to doing HIIT in the mornings and LI in the afternoon due to this news. At first I thought a HIIT session in the morning would affect my weights in the afternoon, but so far, I haven't had any major strength loss more than what's usual for cutting hard.

If anyone has any comments on the above or can disprove it, please speak up. Otherwise, Creator, take it for what you will, I just wanted to let you know what I think.

nigster

nigster

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Good luck to your prep! It seems to me, that you didn't gain that much of a weight during your relatively short offseason, right?

The Creator

The Creator

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
^^ I am actually about 12 lbs heavier than I was last show at this time. I dont feel like my conditioning is quite as tight but it's not 12 lbs off so I feel I gained some size! Here I am 3 weeks out. Right at 200lbs

The Creator

The Creator

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
A couple more from yesterday. I feel like I am washed out in these but they are what they are.

11backbi-1.jpg

11chest-1.jpg