Braaq
Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
- Joined
- Jun 12, 2007
- Messages
- 5,990
- Points
- 38
and don't even start on my use of supps. you have used the same amount of stuff when you were my age and don't deny it. in the near future i will surpass what you have done but for the time being our gear usage is pretty much equal
Not even close? I did two cycles a year apart one when I was 19 and the other when I was 20, and in between those I tried about 2 weeks worth of D-bol but that is it. I think you have been on more than off since I know you, I am not knocking you for your usage. But it is definitely more than what I ever did. I did however use higher dosages than you when I did use, but the first one was also only 4 weeks long.









and my first was 6 weeks of only EQ. if your not gonna count the anadrol you used for a summer just to maintain muscle, then i'm not counting the 200mg of test and the 300mg of EQ i used while dieting for my show. that puts me at a grand total of 3 cycles. the last of which was only 40mg of Dbol a day for 4 weeks. i think were pretty even.
