• Legal Notice – MuscleMecca Forums

    MuscleMecca.com is an educational discussion platform. We do not sell, promote, or endorse any bodybuilding gear, supplements, research chemicals, or performance-enhancing substances.

    All discussions are for educational and informational purposes only. Nothing posted on this forum should be considered medical or legal advice.

    Do not attempt to sell, source, or promote illegal substances. Any such activity will result in an immediate and permanent ban and may be reported to the proper authorities.

    By using this site, you agree to comply with all forum rules, disclaimers, and applicable laws in your jurisdiction.

    Read Our Full Disclaimer and Forum Rules

  • Follow the 2026 Olympia on September 24 to 27, 2026!

Duality vs. Braaq!!!

akita

akita

Well-known member
Member
Joined
Jun 12, 2008
Messages
150
Points
18
Is this some kind of gay forum??Lol,don't get me serious...:keke:
 
Daniel Andersson

Daniel Andersson

Mecca Mod (not)
VIP
Joined
Oct 30, 2006
Messages
8,184
Points
63
Blake's a chicken :methman:





























:carduindisguise
 
Big_Guns_Lance

Big_Guns_Lance

Eat, lift, sleep, repeat.
VIP
Joined
Jun 18, 2007
Messages
3,384
Points
38
I can't wait for this, it should be good :food-snacking:

Get those pics up lads.
 
theweapon

theweapon

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Feb 20, 2008
Messages
3,327
Points
38
I can't wait for this, it should be good :food-snacking:

Get those pics up lads.

they should, they are being their own judges and obviously that aint working cause they cant agree on anything lol, MM needs to be the judge
 
Duality

Duality

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Feb 14, 2008
Messages
3,424
Points
38
pics, if we get any at all of us side by side (at least in the near future) would maybe be taken on like tuesday (if blake trains chest with me), i'm training arms today by myself and we're hitting legs on friday and quiet honestly that day is a day of business and there will be no time for pics.

i might be able to get solo pics of myself today. i know it's not what you guys want but it's better than nothing.
 
theweapon

theweapon

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Feb 20, 2008
Messages
3,327
Points
38
doesnt matter take pics of yourself and blake can get pics of himself and we compare doesnt have to be in the same picture, upload some now!!!!
 

MuscleMecca Crew

Mecca Staff
h0ke

h0ke

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Dec 15, 2007
Messages
1,236
Points
36
I have Blake's nude pics. Should I upload them?
 
Big_Guns_Lance

Big_Guns_Lance

Eat, lift, sleep, repeat.
VIP
Joined
Jun 18, 2007
Messages
3,384
Points
38
^:49:

Yeh Duality, Have to settle for that, get those pics up man. Have to wait later for the posedown between you and braaq.
 
Tonyk212000

Tonyk212000

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Apr 13, 2007
Messages
2,517
Points
36
^ Yeah all you guys have to do is post the mandatory poses by yourself and someone will put them side by side.
 
Arcane1129

Arcane1129

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Jul 13, 2006
Messages
1,977
Points
38
^ Yeah all you guys have to do is post the mandatory poses by yourself and someone will put them side by side.

While that wouldn't be bad, lighting, size differences (both in the pics and in them), and distance from camera can potentially throw off the comparison. Separate pics will work I guess, but them standing side by side would be ideal.
 
Tonyk212000

Tonyk212000

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Apr 13, 2007
Messages
2,517
Points
36
While that wouldn't be bad, lighting, size differences (both in the pics and in them), and distance from camera can potentially throw off the comparison. Separate pics will work I guess, but them standing side by side would be ideal.

That would be ideal but we will keep getting excuses about how they can never meet and take them.
 
El Freako

El Freako

LIFT OR DIE
VIP
Joined
Nov 12, 2006
Messages
8,129
Points
63
Internet war is awesome!
fight-1.gif
 
theweapon

theweapon

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Feb 20, 2008
Messages
3,327
Points
38
i think they should compare vagina sizes
 
Pickle

Pickle

Team Winklaar
VIP
Joined
Aug 10, 2006
Messages
4,603
Points
63
:sissyfight:lol this thread is epic. I wish you guys could just mellow tho. Maybe take a holiday from verbal fights and bring back the broofles. You both have great physiques and shouldn't say one of you is better then the other and follow it with nasty pie ness. It will just create a niggling divide between you both. Its fun to joke that one of you is better then the other but theres gotta be a line drawn and theres a big case of serious bloaty head syndrome happening in here and it seems your just intent on putting each other down. Work to improve your own physiques and dont worry about whos better then the other, neither of you are pro so whats the fuckin point? Less "Im better than you" and more "manly photographed sex please". This thread was supposed to be about letting us decide who has the better physique. And when we do its not an insult to the loser so the loser is to congradulate the victor and spin a positive on the feedback on to what he should work on.
*hopes he can join duality and braq for a group hug:ughfingers:

cant wait to see your current pics after arms training duality
 
Duality

Duality

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Feb 14, 2008
Messages
3,424
Points
38
^ it all depends on whether my brother will take them. i'm trying to get him to do it.
 

Similar threads

Ironslave
Replies
55
Views
14K
mvsf1
M
Robcardu
Replies
106
Views
48K
Joeb23
Joeb23
Robcardu
Replies
50
Views
13K
mvsf1
M
Duality
Replies
375
Views
103K
tim290280
tim290280
Top