El Freako
LIFT OR DIE
VIP
- Joined
- Nov 12, 2006
- Messages
- 8,129
- Points
- 63
bump
Legal Notice – MuscleMecca Forums
MuscleMecca.com is an educational discussion platform. We do not sell, promote, or endorse any bodybuilding gear, supplements, research chemicals, or performance-enhancing substances.
All discussions are for educational and informational purposes only. Nothing posted on this forum should be considered medical or legal advice.
Do not attempt to sell, source, or promote illegal substances. Any such activity will result in an immediate and permanent ban and may be reported to the proper authorities.
By using this site, you agree to comply with all forum rules, disclaimers, and applicable laws in your jurisdiction.

whats the date for the show duality?
i will take pictures and i'm sure blake will to as we diet for the show.
if it's the same date as it was this year the show should be around the end of june. if so then i would start dieting at the beginning of april.
Good stuff Duality, looking forward to those pics.
Will you be keeping a pre-contest log of your training/diet?
He would have to actually have a structured diet this time in order to do that. Lets see if he learns from last time.
Itd be good because I'll be dieting around the same time, so itd be a good learning tool.He would have to actually have a structured diet this time in order to do that. Lets see if he learns from last time.
40lbs lost in 9 1/2 weeks. not fast enough for you mr. i'm an expert on everything? and i came in better shape than you did at your show. my problem wasn't my diet it was that i didn't do it long enough. i couldn't have lost weight any quicker.
solution for next show: start earlier, stay leaner![]()
You were not in contest shape, you lost 40 lbs cause you hold more water than a sponge and you were much fatter than you thought. The only pics you saw of me were of the night show when I ate a ton and drank a GALLON of pedialite. The only pic I have of before that is the one if front of the mirror on facebook and I dieted only one more week than you did. That is quite a few percent better than you. And the only structure you had was what I gave you and you didn't even follow that much, I had to have Marlon and some others go tell you the same thing so you would listen and you still didn't. You weren't counting your carbs, protein or fats. You just guesstimated your caloric intake. You will need to do better next time, you barely got away with it last time. This time you will do it the correct way, for the correct duration. Stop touting how much you lost, you could have lost a lot more if done correctly and knowing you 20-30lbs of it was probably water which you were still holding after taking your diuretic.
You didn't come in better shape than meYou were not in contest shape, you lost 40 lbs cause you hold more water than a sponge and you were much fatter than you thought. The only pics you saw of me were of the night show when I ate a ton and drank a GALLON of pedialite. The only pic I have of before that is the one if front of the mirror on facebook and I dieted only one more week than you did. That is quite a few percent better than you. And the only structure you had was what I gave you and you didn't even follow that much, I had to have Marlon and some others go tell you the same thing so you would listen and you still didn't. You weren't counting your carbs, protein or fats. You just guesstimated your caloric intake. You will need to do better next time, you barely got away with it last time. This time you will do it the correct way, for the correct duration. Stop touting how much you lost, you could have lost a lot more if done correctly and knowing you 20-30lbs of it was probably water which you were still holding after taking your diuretic.
I agree to the Terms of Service and Privacy Policy and acknowledge the following:
MuscleMecca.com does not sell, promote, or endorse any bodybuilding gear, supplements, research chemicals, or pharmaceutical products.
Advertisers are fully responsible for their content. Use this section at your own risk.
All discussions are for educational and informational purposes only and should not be interpreted as medical, legal, or purchasing advice.
Illegal activity is strictly prohibited and may result in permanent bans.