• musclemecca bodybuilding forums does not sell or endorse any bodybuilding gear, products or supplements.
    Musclemecca has no affiliation with advertisers; they simply purchase advertising space here. If you have questions go to their site and ask them directly.
    Advertisers are responsible for the content in their forums.
    DO NOT SELL ILLEGAL PRODUCTS ON OUR FORUM

Duality vs. Braaq!!!

Pickle

Pickle

Team Winklaar
VIP
wait what? braq and duality arnt friends anymore? :':)':)'(

Skeptic

Skeptic

I am god.
VIP
DAMNIT! If this had happened like... 6 months ago... Duality would still be banned :tear:

Pickle

Pickle

Team Winklaar
VIP
^ would u consider that irony skip?

tim290280

tim290280

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
^^ On the plus side we got plenty of e-drama in the mean-time.

Braaq

Braaq

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
^^ On the plus side we got plenty of e-drama in the mean-time.

:rofl3:

Sorry about that.... :doh:

DAMNIT! If this had happened like... 6 months ago... Duality would still be banned :tear:

I was thinking the same thing, he will get himself banned again I am sure. And when that happens I will be there to help keep it :D Even though it isn't up to me

h0ke

h0ke

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Okay, I said this before and Im going to say it again : Make up sex!

MuscleMecca Crew

Mecca Staff
Zigurd

Zigurd

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
this thread is gay

This girls beg to disagree.

339ugcx-1.jpg

25iro11-1.jpg

Braaq

Braaq

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
I know most won't expect this, but I want to apologize for what has happened between me and Duality. He was one of my best friends, regardless of age, and I let very petty and immature things get in the way. Our insecurities as bodybuilders (and overall competitiveness) have caused some retarded arguments on here and in the gym. However, I hung out with him at a party tonight and realized why we are friends. He is a very cool guy and has always been a good friend to me. Most of the arguments on here have been instigated by me, I know that is not very "Respected" of me but I guess I held him to a higher standard than others. This caused me to jump on him on certain posts that a friend should never have done. I should never had made the threat against him that I did, even though I never planned on acting on it. Some of the things said on here were built up, but they could have been resolved in a much more mature and civilized manor than online.

So I apologize and hope we can be friends. If not then that is understandable. :tiphat:

tim290280

tim290280

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
^^ That's pretty big of you Blake.

Although it is only the first step.

PrinceVegeta

PrinceVegeta

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
So you gonna be training together again?

Zigurd

Zigurd

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
I know most won't expect this, but I want to apologize for what has happened between me and Duality. He was one of my best friends, regardless of age, and I let very petty and immature things get in the way. Our insecurities as bodybuilders (and overall competitiveness) have caused some retarded arguments on here and in the gym. However, I hung out with him at a party tonight and realized why we are friends. He is a very cool guy and has always been a good friend to me. Most of the arguments on here have been instigated by me, I know that is not very "Respected" of me but I guess I held him to a higher standard than others. This caused me to jump on him on certain posts that a friend should never have done. I should never had made the threat against him that I did, even though I never planned on acting on it. Some of the things said on here were built up, but they could have been resolved in a much more mature and civilized manor than online.

So I apologize and hope we can be friends. If not then that is understandable. :tiphat:

:thumbsup2:

I'd BROFIST you in real life for that great move.

patdiddy

patdiddy

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Yea that was big of you Braaq.... Hope you both can resolve your problems. I think its hug time....:bitelip:

sexnews

sexnews

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Good for the both of you. Life is too short...