• musclemecca bodybuilding forums does not sell or endorse any bodybuilding gear, products or supplements.
    Musclemecca has no affiliation with advertisers; they simply purchase advertising space here. If you have questions go to their site and ask them directly.
    Advertisers are responsible for the content in their forums.
    DO NOT SELL ILLEGAL PRODUCTS ON OUR FORUM

Duality's Contest pics 2009

Daniel Andersson

Daniel Andersson

Mecca Mod (not)
VIP
Dont be so damn proud! (That goes for both parts) nearly every discussion here gets out of hand.
This must surely get new members posting in a hurry.. a big dick waving fight in the headquarters section.. :shakefist:

Line

Line

Chaos reigns.
VIP
Where's my 99% of the board is terrible at inference post?
Line - has he posted in here?
I've tried to behave myself. New pics coming relatively soon, by the way. Have I said that before and not delivered? Yes, but this time might be different.

shivsiddh

shivsiddh

And nither do other people with him.

People kept banging on to him that "you need to do this to get to this" blah blah blah. While it may be good advice which I did agree on it wasn't necessary giving that Jason said he wanted to compete in the heavy's not the light heavy's as theres much more competition hence thats why he didnt want to compete shredded. If everyone had left it and dropped the constant didgging then it probably wouldn't have got to this.

lol i have been following this thread and i completely agree, ppl just kept repeating themselves even when he said he didnt care abt what they thgt. If a person is happy with his results and the way he looked, then why take a dump on his happiness(even if he is wrong).

H

HandyMart777

i find it funny how argumentative this thread is even in duality's absence

Robcardu

Robcardu

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
hey hey hey...i dont wanna be an ass but this is not duality's precontest II so if you keep talking about his banning, i'll start deleting posts...thanks :gaygay:

seriously..

Johnny Bravo

Johnny Bravo

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Good point.

Are there any pics of the mandatory poses around?

Line

Line

Chaos reigns.
VIP
hey hey hey...i dont wanna be an ass but this is not duality's precontest II so if you keep talking about his banning, i'll start deleting posts...thanks :gaygay:

seriously..
Skeptic's post was about me posting pics. :confused:

Robcardu

Robcardu

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Skeptic's post was about me posting pics. :confused:

I helped him from being the laughing stock of the neighborhood. im a very good person. :gaygay:

MuscleMecca Crew

Mecca Staff
jsfitnessking

jsfitnessking

looking kinda soft, definetly didnt nail his physique in at all.

jsfitnessking

jsfitnessking

yea its too bad he didnt listen. he should have really taken their critiques to heart, from what i read and was seeing it was all to help him be a better competitor and look his best.

from the looks of it that wasnt his goal.

personally i diet down and enter a contest to compete. to win.

Maxmonzter

Maxmonzter

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Others tried to help him from being the laughing stock of the neighborhood. They're very good people. :gaygay:

he wasn´t a laughing stock, he placed 4th, that´s pretty decent, some ppl on here should just let something be like his prep, he was kind enough to post lots of pics from his prep. did he ask for advice to be more shredded no, sometimez you should just stop with the critques unless that´s what the person wants. im just gonna say it, Ironslave was being a dick to him, thats just not cool

jsfitnessking

jsfitnessking

^ maybe so but, if your gonna post pics on a bodybuilding forum for a contest prep and get all pissy when people critque you and give suggestions on what to do then dont post pics or mention a contest prep.

the whole concept of bodybuilding is to judge the persons physique, in case everyone forgot that.

Maxmonzter

Maxmonzter

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
the thing is that he was gonna be a heavyweight and he was just gonna be lean enough to do so and that ment not being shredded and ppl on the thread knew that but still told him to get leaner wich could make him a light heavy wich he didn´t want to do and members here keept saying he ain´t lean enough so that is why im pissed, but yah bodybuilding is about getting judged

tim290280

tim290280

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
he wasn´t a laughing stock, he placed 4th, that´s pretty decent, some ppl on here should just let something be like his prep, he was kind enough to post lots of pics from his prep. did he ask for advice to be more shredded no, sometimez you should just stop with the critques unless that´s what the person wants. im just gonna say it, Ironslave was being a dick to him, thats just not cool
4th in a field he'd specifically picked to not offer him much competition. Lets be clear on that.

There's nothing wrong with picking a lower category to compete in, but lets not say it is some amazing achievement. :thumbsup2:

Glute

Glute

^^ There's only so many times you can insult members of the board before you get banned.

I'm surprised he lasted as long as he did.

fuck. you. there's my last one towards you

assholes, you post my pics without me knowing, AFTER you ban me :rofl3: you're pathetic. a member tries to give a precontest log, something this site is supposed to be oriented towards, and all some of the little jackasses who call themselves mods can do is harass me. you instigate me, and then ban me. some of you are just simply worthless and pathetic little e-wannabes

i wish pain would have stepped in and said something rather then being a silent bystander the entire time. he seems to have his mind in the right mode for this site to do successfully, sadly, he truly has some pathetic, insecure individuals helping him. i wish you the best pain, even though this site is the epitome of what is wrong with modern day bodybuilding and misses what was so prevelant during the 70's and 80's, guys supporting each other.

just so this doesn't seem all negative, i'd truly like to thank, from the bottom of my heart, the group of you that kept me coming back to this site. i don't want to omit anyone, but dryden, tkd, BGL, bulkboy, coach, sexnews, alex, bambam, mvs, braaq goes without saying, bigpimpin, max, flex and even freako, turk, and tech, and even line (you bother me sometimes, but i respect your intelligence). you all make this site worthwhile. if i missed anyone please don't take offense i'm just rattling off names right now. all of you feel free to friend me via facebook if you'd like to stay in touch and follow me on the next show i do, and vice versa. but if i don't know you're name be sure to include what you're username is so i know whether to accept you :thumbsup2:

oh, and one more thing. hey james, why don't you post some of your pics from your show? you know, the ones you have on facebook, with the baby soft conditioning and midsection that looks like art atwood and jay cutler went to canada and conducted some kind of terrible experiment. i'm so glad you could continue to tell this 20 year old how bad he looked when you can't even dream of looking half as good :yarly:

oh, and good luck at your next swim meet tunen. knock em' dead, you huge bodybuilder you.

my best wishes and luck to the good members on Musclemecca. stay positive guys :headbang:

oh, and a MASSIVE lol when this post gets deleted by some pee on who was responsible for all this bullshit.

D

DriDDeRz

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
I'll give jase credit for jumping on stage and doing what he wanted to do

Ironslave

Ironslave

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
I'll give jase credit for jumping on stage and doing what he wanted to do

quit being such a kiss ass, he jumped on stage out of shape and delusional about it.