• Legal Notice – MuscleMecca Forums

    MuscleMecca.com is an educational discussion platform. We do not sell, promote, or endorse any bodybuilding gear, supplements, research chemicals, or performance-enhancing substances.

    All discussions are for educational and informational purposes only. Nothing posted on this forum should be considered medical or legal advice.

    Do not attempt to sell, source, or promote illegal substances. Any such activity will result in an immediate and permanent ban and may be reported to the proper authorities.

    By using this site, you agree to comply with all forum rules, disclaimers, and applicable laws in your jurisdiction.

    Read Our Full Disclaimer and Forum Rules

Glex: I've Got Runners Trot

CJU

CJU

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Jul 26, 2006
Messages
1,124
Points
61
bench looks fantastic,and dont let line sweat you about those db curls bro, they are definatly getting up there. and @ the creatine...lol. no suppliment will put strength on you like food will. dont expect to bench 50 more lbs after a week of creatine lol. no suppliment grants instant muscle gain.
 
Glex

Glex

Diet cat says no spoon 4u
VIP
Joined
Sep 27, 2006
Messages
1,757
Points
61
CJU: Don't you worry. Glex loves food. :food-snacking:

Legs day yesterday, sans Line:

11-11-06
1:40-3:00

Squats
185 lbs x 10
225 lbs x 10
245 lbs x 8
255 lbs x 8, DROP 135 lbs x 20

Uni-Lateral Leg Press
weight is per leg
200 lbs x 10
200 lbs x 10
225 lbs x 10, DROP 100 lbs x 25

"Glute Master" Haha (16 possible settings)
7 x 12
9 x 10
11 x 10
14 x 10

Prone Leg Curl (11 possible settings)
6 x 12
8 x 8
8 x 8, DROP 4 x 12

Calf Raises
310 lbs x 10
310 lbs x 8
270 lbs x 10
210 lbs x 16

Aftermath:
I went to a different gym than Line and I usually hit up, so the calf-raise machine lifted way heavier than the other machine where I was feeling strong up through 355 lbs. I'm not very sore, but my legs are tired. That's all for now. Stay tuned for back and shoulders day with Line tomorrow; Glex out :inouteek:
 
Clint

Clint

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Jul 11, 2006
Messages
5,885
Points
38
Glute Master :Badger: :Badger:


:spy: :hay:

Squats are looking fantastic man, so thats leg press..great work right there. Great work hitting those hammies too, only 3 more settings left on that machine :eek4:

you always crush your calves nicely, great work right there as well Glex, looking forward to your next session, and your next session, and next, and next...muahahahaha :spy:
 
Glex

Glex

Diet cat says no spoon 4u
VIP
Joined
Sep 27, 2006
Messages
1,757
Points
61
As always, Tweaky, your response time amazes me.

Haha, yeah glute master...I'm not sure I did it correctly (my range of motion sucks with my hammies, especially my left one from a nagging injury), so that might be why I did so much.
 
Clint

Clint

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Jul 11, 2006
Messages
5,885
Points
38
well better of playing it safe with that hammie...I'm sure Line was checking your form :hay:

he loves watching you do the Glute Master :hay:

Pics? :spy:

Lets see some hardcore shoulder action tomorrow buddy
 
MexicanMuscle

MexicanMuscle

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Jul 13, 2006
Messages
926
Points
16
nice session man, u hit the wheels good, lol at the glutemaster. u got very good numbers, especially on the calf raises.
 
Chesticles

Chesticles

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Jul 15, 2006
Messages
3,370
Points
38
Nice leg presses Glexy, and stop squatting your making me jealous :tear:
 
MaKaVeLi

MaKaVeLi

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Aug 17, 2006
Messages
551
Points
16
great leg session man, those 20 reps for that drop set mustv burned like a mutha...hit em back n shoulders hard brutha!
 
Glex

Glex

Diet cat says no spoon 4u
VIP
Joined
Sep 27, 2006
Messages
1,757
Points
61
Had to go to the gym stag today; I didn't want to wake up Sleeping Beauty (i.e. Line).

11-13-06
10:15-11:15

Pull-Ups
For Tweak
Bodyweight x 10
BW x 8
BW x 8

Dead Lifts
185 lbs x 12
225 lbs x 10
275 lbs x 8
275 lbs x 8

Underhand BB Rows
185 lbs x 10
185 lbs x 10
185 lbs x 10

DB Shoulder Press
65 lbs x 10
65 lbs x 8
65 lbs x 8, DROP 40 lbs x 8

Lateral Raise Machine
70 lbs x 12
90 lbs x 10
110 lbs x 8
110 lbs x 8

DB Upright Rows
Hurts wrist with a bar
45 lbs x 12
55 lbs x 10
55 lbs x 10
55 lbs x 8

Fascia stretching, ab routine

Aftermath:
The second set of deadlifts was pretty brutal, and so was keeping my angle during the BB rows. I'm a little unsure of the order in which I did those two, but I'm sure somebody will have some enlightenment on that. If Line would get his lazy ass to the gym then he could tell me :no: Oh well, hopefully he'll get in gear for chest and arms day on Wednesday. That's all for now, Glex is outta here :inouteek:
 
Mango

Mango

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Jul 13, 2006
Messages
855
Points
16
not bad last set bud

impressive,,,,,,,,,,,,keep it up
 

MuscleMecca Crew

Mecca Staff
Clint

Clint

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Jul 11, 2006
Messages
5,885
Points
38
pullups!!! YES!!! :Badger: and a good amount of reps of them as well, great work Glexxy baby. Solid weight right there on those deadlifts too dude :weightlifter:

them rows are strong too man, underhand is the way to go :2:

Db Presses are great too, overal great work with those Shoulders of yours, I'm assuming since you train back with shoulders your not training rear delts? If not then :no: :no:

I already IMd Joe about that one :no:

Great work Glex, your really coming along nicely man, HIT EM UP!!!
 
Glex

Glex

Diet cat says no spoon 4u
VIP
Joined
Sep 27, 2006
Messages
1,757
Points
61
Thanks Mango, Tweak, gonna keep trying for more :weightlifter:

:e5dunno: I was wondering about the rear-delts; I guess I figured since it was with back and since I was planning on doing upright rows it wasn't as important for the day. I'm sure someone will let me know if that's a bad philosophy :noesskull:
 
Clint

Clint

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Jul 11, 2006
Messages
5,885
Points
38
Theres nothing wrong with that, I train shoulders and back together but still hit 3 sets of rear delts at the very end. I just dont like neglecting the rear delts, that way my symettry isnt outta wack within my delts.

How does your back feel today anyway?

and dammit, I know Joe :spy: got 7 hours of sleep last night so lets see some sessions outta the both of you :no:

:2:
 
Glex

Glex

Diet cat says no spoon 4u
VIP
Joined
Sep 27, 2006
Messages
1,757
Points
61
Joe's still out of commission, so I'm flying solo again :tear:

11-15-06
9:40 - 11:30 was a long one today


Flat DB Press
70 lbs x 10
85 lbs x 10
100 lbs x 6...hoot hoot holla! PB :dance:

BB Incline Press
155 lbs x 10
155 lbs x 10
185 lbs x 5...didn't want to push my luck with no spot :tear:
135 lbs x 12

Close-Grip Bench
45 lbs x 20
95 lbs x 15
135 lbs x 10
155 lbs x 8

Dips
BW x 15
Bw+25 x 10
Bw+25 x 10
Bw+25 x 10
BW x 15

One-Armed Underhand Cable Extensions
30 lbs x 12
40 lbs x 10
40 lbs x 10

BB Curls
55 lbs x 12
75 lbs x 10
95 lbs x 6...:tear:

Reclining DB Curls
30 lbs x 10
30 lbs x 10
30 lbs x 10

EZ-Bar Cable Curls
60 lbs x 20
100 lbs x 10
100 lbs x 10
DROP SET: 120 lbs x 8, 80 lbs x 8, 40 lbs x 15

Aftermath:
Well, I'm spent. I really don't want to go to PT tomorrow morning...it screws with my recovery so much...better get some sleep for that. I'll poke around some more on the site this weekend, but for now, Glex out :inouteek:
 
Clint

Clint

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Jul 11, 2006
Messages
5,885
Points
38
damn Joe, damn him all to hell :tear:


I miss him :tear:

as for your session, thats awesome work right there on your flat db presses, 100x6 is awesome dude. Hitting 185 on incline afterwards is awesome too man, damn Line wasnt there to spot :no:

Great work on those triceps too, hitting close grip with some respectable weight and a hell of a lot of dips with some good weight hanging off there as well :2:

Nice torturing of the biceps too dude, shit this was one hell of a session, flying solo you still kick some ass, keep it up big man
 
Glex

Glex

Diet cat says no spoon 4u
VIP
Joined
Sep 27, 2006
Messages
1,757
Points
61
Legs tomorrow, and word has it Line is coming out of retirement! It's going to be a bloodbath :runinafire: :punchballs: :runinafire: :punchballs: :runinafire:
 
Clint

Clint

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Jul 11, 2006
Messages
5,885
Points
38
about time he went to the damn gym

:no:
 
MaKaVeLi

MaKaVeLi

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Aug 17, 2006
Messages
551
Points
16
some solid weight there on the big presses, tri n bi work look really good too
 
Chesticles

Chesticles

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Jul 15, 2006
Messages
3,370
Points
38
100's for 6, yeah buddy! :2:

Don't be so whingy on your curls man, 95 aint no joke.



I want to see 100 next week though :spy:
 
R

Rocky

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Jul 15, 2006
Messages
8,082
Points
63
Damn it buddy you is getting strong. Congrats on the DB for 100's - that ain't no mean feat! Looking forward to this leg session - it better be a bruiser.
 

Similar threads

Glex
Replies
20
Views
8K
PrinceVegeta
PrinceVegeta
Glex
Replies
7
Views
5K
Glex
Glex
Glex
Replies
15
Views
6K
Folkmetalhead
F
P
Replies
18
Views
4K
Johnny Bravo
Johnny Bravo
Top