Chesticles
Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
- Joined
- Jul 15, 2006
- Messages
- 3,370
- Points
- 38
Dude, you could do more then 95 lbs 

Legal Notice – MuscleMecca Forums
MuscleMecca.com is an educational discussion platform. We do not sell, promote, or endorse any bodybuilding gear, supplements, research chemicals, or performance-enhancing substances.
All discussions are for educational and informational purposes only. Nothing posted on this forum should be considered medical or legal advice.
Do not attempt to sell, source, or promote illegal substances. Any such activity will result in an immediate and permanent ban and may be reported to the proper authorities.
By using this site, you agree to comply with all forum rules, disclaimers, and applicable laws in your jurisdiction.

I'm not sure what my body is going to respond to best for grip work, but it's something I'm trying to improve.
The 20 minutes you just did was much harder than my 40. I was doing it to help my legs recover while still getting some cardio in.



I'm happy with the BB rows; I haven't done that much weight in a while and Line said my form looked good on the first set, and second set wasn't bad though I lost my angle a bit. I almost did some cardio but it was just too late and the skin on my inner thighs was bothering me so I just came home and did abs. Tomorrow's a day off unless my legs are good enough for some cardio. Until next time, everyone 



rat bastard
and even I can do chins without straps. Can't you target your forearms with hammers to, any difference in motion when doing bi's?I'm betting tomorrows a day off!Squats
225 lbs x 12
225 lbs x 12
225 lbs x 12
225 lbs x 12
225 lbs x 12
Thanks for the comment on calves; it's my specialty...that's what I get for being a fat kid my whole life. Squats were good; I didn't feel the intensity of soreness that heavy squats can give, but I think they were sore for longer. By the way, I got melatonin...not sure if I like it yet, I had some strange dreams...
If the bar is thin enough I can usually get out 4-5 sets of 8-10. I am working on the grip. As far as the hammers go, yeah, you can target your forearms more, but from what Tim says I want to be focusing on actual grip work and timed holds. I should probably get me a gripper of some sort, or a bag of sand, or a rock...that would probably be more manly...
I could have run, but I had PT the next morning so I decided to be lazy.



Oh well, it was PT day anyway, so at least I got a little cardio and abs in there. I'm pretty happy about the 100 for 9 (almost had 10, Line intervened when I still may have had it, but I don't blame him at all), and also very happy with the 110 x 5 on the DB press. Another couple of weeks and maybe I'll be putting up a set of 8 on them 


Your strongest bodypart I'd say?I agree to the Terms of Service and Privacy Policy and acknowledge the following:
MuscleMecca.com does not sell, promote, or endorse any bodybuilding gear, supplements, research chemicals, or pharmaceutical products.
Advertisers are fully responsible for their content. Use this section at your own risk.
All discussions are for educational and informational purposes only and should not be interpreted as medical, legal, or purchasing advice.
Illegal activity is strictly prohibited and may result in permanent bans.