R
Rocky
Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
- Joined
- Jul 15, 2006
- Messages
- 8,082
- Points
- 63
Legal Notice – MuscleMecca Forums
MuscleMecca.com is an educational discussion platform. We do not sell, promote, or endorse any bodybuilding gear, supplements, research chemicals, or performance-enhancing substances.
All discussions are for educational and informational purposes only. Nothing posted on this forum should be considered medical or legal advice.
Do not attempt to sell, source, or promote illegal substances. Any such activity will result in an immediate and permanent ban and may be reported to the proper authorities.
By using this site, you agree to comply with all forum rules, disclaimers, and applicable laws in your jurisdiction.





Only problem with that is the running around here sucks; I'll have to find a high school or something to run around. Then again, maybe I don't need to worry about it so much because I also want to swim and bike this summer.

And I'm planning on joining a decent gym now that I have money 
. I think the fastest I recorded was 5.19, but that's without blocks and timing myself so I'd probably be in the high 4s.
The hills were long and the sun was hot today, boys 
The running around here sucks, though
I only have one option from our apartment, otherwise I have to drive to go running. So in that respect, it is getting a little boring.
I frequently drive 3 hours to see my girlfriend during the school year, too. I must have a longer attention span than I thought
Sara's job has me in Monroeville for the summer, I'm working at the Denny's here.
I'm waiting tables at a Denny's...meh, it's money, right? Today was my first day, and I only spilled drinks on one person
Other than that I picked it up easily; I worked in a restaurant for a year. We'll see how my training suffers from the job, though, because my legs are tired now!
I agree to the Terms of Service and Privacy Policy and acknowledge the following:
MuscleMecca.com does not sell, promote, or endorse any bodybuilding gear, supplements, research chemicals, or pharmaceutical products.
Advertisers are fully responsible for their content. Use this section at your own risk.
All discussions are for educational and informational purposes only and should not be interpreted as medical, legal, or purchasing advice.
Illegal activity is strictly prohibited and may result in permanent bans.