• Legal Notice – MuscleMecca Forums

    MuscleMecca.com is an educational discussion platform. We do not sell, promote, or endorse any bodybuilding gear, supplements, research chemicals, or performance-enhancing substances.

    All discussions are for educational and informational purposes only. Nothing posted on this forum should be considered medical or legal advice.

    Do not attempt to sell, source, or promote illegal substances. Any such activity will result in an immediate and permanent ban and may be reported to the proper authorities.

    By using this site, you agree to comply with all forum rules, disclaimers, and applicable laws in your jurisdiction.

    Read Our Full Disclaimer and Forum Rules

Lazy's log

MarkoKoo

MarkoKoo

Well-known member
Member
Joined
Mar 31, 2007
Messages
605
Points
18
Wednesday 10/15/08 shoulders

1.Barbell press:

2*10*50, 3*15*70kg


2.Bent Over Dumbbell Rear Delt Raise With Head On Bench:

3*15*16,5kg


3.Db Side Lateral Raise:

3*15*16,5kg

about 1min rest between sets.

This was very good workout, small weights but good feeling in my muscles.:nana2:
 
Samoan-Z

Samoan-Z

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Oct 5, 2008
Messages
3,129
Points
48
Do don't about the weight, only importance if the effort put into the workout and the results in the ends.
 
D

DriDDeRz

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Jul 19, 2006
Messages
13,133
Points
38
short shoulder workout, i was doing something like that during my contest prep aswel;
some good weights and solid numbers going there bro :tiphat:
 
MarkoKoo

MarkoKoo

Well-known member
Member
Joined
Mar 31, 2007
Messages
605
Points
18
1.Squat:

2*10*60, 10*100, 2*15*120, 13*120kg about 2min rest between sets


2.Legpress:

10*100, 15*300, 13*300, 15*250kg 1min rest between sets

3.Leg extensions:

2*15*30, 10*30kg

Quite good feeling in my thighs.
 
D

DriDDeRz

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Jul 19, 2006
Messages
13,133
Points
38
Great leg workout bro! somer serious weights there with short rest breaks, to pump more blood into the quads and get em twice as sore :keke:
 
Samoan-Z

Samoan-Z

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Oct 5, 2008
Messages
3,129
Points
48
I love seeing those short rest kick ass workout's man nice one lets keep the flame burning.
 
MarkoKoo

MarkoKoo

Well-known member
Member
Joined
Mar 31, 2007
Messages
605
Points
18
Thanks for the kind words QUADZILLA and BIG-Z:D
 
R

Rocky

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Jul 15, 2006
Messages
8,082
Points
63
Some damn big lifts in here and you have some good size on you too which explains it! Awesome sessions.
 
Bulkboy

Bulkboy

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Oct 22, 2006
Messages
4,193
Points
36
awesome high rep squats and leg presses there buddy. those quads sure suffered a beating:2:
 
MarkoKoo

MarkoKoo

Well-known member
Member
Joined
Mar 31, 2007
Messages
605
Points
18
Thanks ROCKY and BULKBOY my quads are reall sore right now.:ugh: I´m not really that big just fat.:D
 

MuscleMecca Crew

Mecca Staff
MarkoKoo

MarkoKoo

Well-known member
Member
Joined
Mar 31, 2007
Messages
605
Points
18
Sunday 10/19.08 arms

1.Over head cable curls:
3*15*25kg

2.Db Seated Triceps Press:
2*15*36, 12*36kg

3.One arm cablecurl:
2*15*25, 13*25kg

4.Cable One Arm Tricep Extension:
15*25, 12*25, 10*25kg

5.Concentration Curls:
15*16,5, 10*16,5, 8*16,5

6.Close-Grip Bench Press:
2*15*70, 10*70kg

crazy pump in my arm's:ugh:
 
Samoan-Z

Samoan-Z

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Oct 5, 2008
Messages
3,129
Points
48
Nice way to hit the arms man, and that would leave a crazy pump. Keep it up!
 
MarkoKoo

MarkoKoo

Well-known member
Member
Joined
Mar 31, 2007
Messages
605
Points
18
Monday 10/20/08

1.Ghr:
3*15

2.Leg curl:
15*40, 13*40, 12*40kg

3.Smith calf raise:
15*75, 20*95, 15*95, 10*95kg

4.Seated calf raise:
3*15*50kg
 
PrinceVegeta

PrinceVegeta

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Apr 7, 2007
Messages
10,145
Points
63
Whats ghr? the resst looks good man!
 
Mikew

Mikew

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Jan 10, 2008
Messages
863
Points
16
Markooooooooooo! i apologize for not checking this log in so long, but hey, now im back.

Awesome sessions there, the highrep squat is a puker for sure, great stuff, and the arms one is pure gold. Keep it up.
 
R

Rocky

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Jul 15, 2006
Messages
8,082
Points
63
Good work. Not many people do the ghr so credit for doing it.
 
MarkoKoo

MarkoKoo

Well-known member
Member
Joined
Mar 31, 2007
Messages
605
Points
18
Wednesday 10/22/08 chest

1.Low incline:
15*50, 10*50, 10*80, 10*100, 7*110, 4*120kg

2.Bench press:
10*100, 8*110, 4*120kg

3.Low incline flyes:
10*21, 8*26, 7*31, 5*36kg

4.decline press:
4*100, 10*80, 6*90, 8*100kg

My boobs are quite numb right now.:ugh:
Tomorrow is back training session, some rows and deadlifting.
 
Samoan-Z

Samoan-Z

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Oct 5, 2008
Messages
3,129
Points
48
Nice... some insane numbers of reps for just the chest man loving it, keep it coming
 
MarkoKoo

MarkoKoo

Well-known member
Member
Joined
Mar 31, 2007
Messages
605
Points
18
Thank's ROCKY and BIG-Z
 

Similar threads

Seth Feroce Feed
Replies
0
Views
115
Seth Feroce Feed
Seth Feroce Feed
MarkoKoo
Replies
61
Views
13K
MarkoKoo
MarkoKoo
MarkoKoo
Replies
8
Views
8K
MarkoKoo
MarkoKoo
Top