• Legal Notice – MuscleMecca Forums

    MuscleMecca.com is an educational discussion platform. We do not sell, promote, or endorse any bodybuilding gear, supplements, research chemicals, or performance-enhancing substances.

    All discussions are for educational and informational purposes only. Nothing posted on this forum should be considered medical or legal advice.

    Do not attempt to sell, source, or promote illegal substances. Any such activity will result in an immediate and permanent ban and may be reported to the proper authorities.

    By using this site, you agree to comply with all forum rules, disclaimers, and applicable laws in your jurisdiction.

    Read Our Full Disclaimer and Forum Rules

Lazy's log

MarkoKoo

MarkoKoo

Well-known member
Member
Joined
Mar 31, 2007
Messages
605
Points
18
Saturday 11/15/08 back

Pulldown

12*60, 10*60, 15*90, 13*90, 12*90kg


DB row

15*50, 13*50, 11*50kg :ugh:


Cable Pulley Rows

16*95, 11*95, 8*95kg


Barbell shrug

10*60, 4*10*105kg
 
PrinceVegeta

PrinceVegeta

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Apr 7, 2007
Messages
10,145
Points
63
Nice rows man! awesome sessions overall!
 
h0ke

h0ke

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Dec 15, 2007
Messages
1,236
Points
36
Strong sessions Marko!! Is that ur back in ur avatar? Because it is HUGE!! Keep it up bro.
 
Samoan-Z

Samoan-Z

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Oct 5, 2008
Messages
3,129
Points
48
Very nice DB rows bud, looking impressive!
 
MarkoKoo

MarkoKoo

Well-known member
Member
Joined
Mar 31, 2007
Messages
605
Points
18
Monday 11/17/08 Shoulders

h0ke Strong sessions Marko!! Is that ur back in ur avatar? Because it is HUGE!! Keep it up bro.

Thanks h0ke:tiphat: Yes it's my back pic from 2006.


Samoan-Z Very nice DB rows bud, looking impressive!

Thanks big-Z. I was like :ugh: after that workout.


Ok here is my shoulder workout

Smith Machine Overhead Shoulder Press

2*10*55, 15*75, 14*75, 11*75kg


One-Arm Side Laterals

16*18,5 14*18,5 12*18,5kg


Bent Over Dumbbell Rear Delt Raise With Head On Bench

16*18,5, 2*15*18,5kg

Good workout overall :hsughr:
 
El Freako

El Freako

LIFT OR DIE
VIP
Joined
Nov 12, 2006
Messages
8,129
Points
63
Massive rep numbers for such weights mate. I bow down to you (I'd be puking in the corner if I tried them).
 
Hypocrisy86

Hypocrisy86

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Jul 13, 2006
Messages
15,119
Points
73
hey man, good workout there. have to agree with Freako reps looking good with those weights!
 
Samoan-Z

Samoan-Z

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Oct 5, 2008
Messages
3,129
Points
48
NICENESS!! Loving the shoulder work,
 
Lionheart

Lionheart

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Sep 4, 2006
Messages
4,869
Points
38
Strong work for chest,back and shoulders bro:xyxthumbs:
 

MuscleMecca Crew

Mecca Staff
MarkoKoo

MarkoKoo

Well-known member
Member
Joined
Mar 31, 2007
Messages
605
Points
18
Tuesday 11/18/08 legs

El Freako Massive rep numbers for such weights mate. I bow down to you (I'd be puking in the corner if I tried them).


Hypocrisy86 hey man, good workout there. have to agree with Freako reps looking good with those weights!

Samoan-Z NICENESS!! Loving the shoulder work,

Lionheart Strong work for chest,back and shoulders bro

Thank you all, i try to do my best everytime i train. :tiphat:

TODAY

Squats

2*10*60, 10*100, 2*15*130, 11+4*130kg :ugh:


Legpress

3*15*300kg :ugh::ugh:


My left thigh is bit sore, i don't know why but it's quite irritating.:angrydude:
 
Big_Guns_Lance

Big_Guns_Lance

Eat, lift, sleep, repeat.
VIP
Joined
Jun 18, 2007
Messages
3,384
Points
38
Nice job on the leg workout. Heavy squats and great leg pressing there.
 
Samoan-Z

Samoan-Z

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Oct 5, 2008
Messages
3,129
Points
48
thats what im talking about on the squats there bud going beyond reppage, lovin it.

And for your thing prolly ran into something and forgot about, I remember I had bumped my leg on my truck bumper and later on that day i was wondering why my leg was sore and bruised like.
 
MarkoKoo

MarkoKoo

Well-known member
Member
Joined
Mar 31, 2007
Messages
605
Points
18
Big_Guns_Lance Nice job on the leg workout. Heavy squats and great leg pressing there.

Thanks Lance, this was only a "light" training day. :nana2:


El Freako 15 reps squats! Fuck that!

But only 130 kg :D
 
Bulkboy

Bulkboy

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Oct 22, 2006
Messages
4,193
Points
36
holy crap. those squats are awsome bud:2: and happy birthday too btw:)

may i ask what is ur one rep max in the squat? 15 reps with 130 kg is very impressive:) that must have been painful...
 
MarkoKoo

MarkoKoo

Well-known member
Member
Joined
Mar 31, 2007
Messages
605
Points
18
holy crap. those squats are awsome bud:2: and happy birthday too btw:)

may i ask what is ur one rep max in the squat? 15 reps with 130 kg is very impressive:) that must have been painful...

Thanks Bulkboy. I don't know what my max is. I lifted 190kg about 2 weeks ago but that was not max lift. Maybe 200kg.
 
MarkoKoo

MarkoKoo

Well-known member
Member
Joined
Mar 31, 2007
Messages
605
Points
18
Thursday 11/20/08 arms

Overhead Cable Curl

15*27, 15*30kg 15*33kg


DB Seated Triceps Press

16*37,5, 15*37,5, 10+5*37,5kg


Standing One-Arm Cable Curl

16*30, 13*30, 9*30kg my arm just didn't move anymore


Dips (body weight 105kg)

20*bw, 13+1*bw, 12+1*bw


Hammer curl

15*17,5, 8*17,5kg


Close grip bench

16*80, 7+1+1+1*80, 6+3+2*80kg

60-90 sec pause between sets.

crazy pump in my arms :ugh:
 
Samoan-Z

Samoan-Z

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Oct 5, 2008
Messages
3,129
Points
48
YEa.. after the arm become immobile due to fatigue you can call it an awesome arm workout lol.
 
Lionheart

Lionheart

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Sep 4, 2006
Messages
4,869
Points
38
I can see why your arms were pumped.Looks like a solid arm workout.Good job:xyxthumbs:
 

Similar threads

Seth Feroce Feed
Replies
0
Views
115
Seth Feroce Feed
Seth Feroce Feed
MarkoKoo
Replies
61
Views
13K
MarkoKoo
MarkoKoo
MarkoKoo
Replies
8
Views
8K
MarkoKoo
MarkoKoo
Top