The_KM
Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
- Joined
- Mar 22, 2008
- Messages
- 896
- Points
- 18
I support whatever decision you make. Good luck, and keep us updated!
Legal Notice – MuscleMecca Forums
MuscleMecca.com is an educational discussion platform. We do not sell, promote, or endorse any bodybuilding gear, supplements, research chemicals, or performance-enhancing substances.
All discussions are for educational and informational purposes only. Nothing posted on this forum should be considered medical or legal advice.
Do not attempt to sell, source, or promote illegal substances. Any such activity will result in an immediate and permanent ban and may be reported to the proper authorities.
By using this site, you agree to comply with all forum rules, disclaimers, and applicable laws in your jurisdiction.
I support whatever decision you make. Good luck, and keep us updated!
Not enough omega 3's in your diet.
He could be taking them but not writing them in his log.
If this is true Max start writing in you omegas.
I'm thinking fibre is an issue too considering the number of shakes and lack of veges. Is this an issue Flex?All the fats he's getting from nuts, olive oil, peanut butter etc is not really helping him.
He could be spooning down flax seed oil rather than olive oil. Far more effective when preparing for a contest.
I'm thinking fibre is an issue too considering the number of shakes and lack of veges. Is this an issue Flex?
i would add some broccoli/spinach greens for fibre.... you can eat all you want and it helps the shits
Max,
Are you eating? I know your online? What the heck buddy.. Get in here and post up your diet..

well i just got sloppy and i´m just eating dounuts and some proteinshakes![]()

well i just got sloppy and i´m just eating dounuts and some proteinshakes![]()




well i just got sloppy and i´m just eating dounuts and some proteinshakes![]()
I agree to the Terms of Service and Privacy Policy and acknowledge the following:
MuscleMecca.com does not sell, promote, or endorse any bodybuilding gear, supplements, research chemicals, or pharmaceutical products.
Advertisers are fully responsible for their content. Use this section at your own risk.
All discussions are for educational and informational purposes only and should not be interpreted as medical, legal, or purchasing advice.
Illegal activity is strictly prohibited and may result in permanent bans.