• musclemecca bodybuilding forums does not sell or endorse any bodybuilding gear, products or supplements.
    Musclemecca has no affiliation with advertisers; they simply purchase advertising space here. If you have questions go to their site and ask them directly.
    Advertisers are responsible for the content in their forums.
    DO NOT SELL ILLEGAL PRODUCTS ON OUR FORUM

Performance labs log

maj79

maj79

Solid session brother.
Macros look good to me.

I’m tryin my best to get my Marcos from food and not the protein bars. They are just loaded with crap but they also are so damn convenient when you’re on the go

I can feel you brother, the intensity have been super charged for weeks coming up and and it's all damn good. I'm looking at tweaking my today's drills into boosting my chest cavity.

How did it work brother? What was your plan of attack?

maj79

maj79

Yesterday was a real rest day. I kept cals good and only dropped two cups of rice and did some serious relaxing. Felt great.
Woke today ready to destroy again
Shoulders

Dumbbell shoulder press 1x20 2x8 1x12
Free weights should press machine 1x20 1x15 1x10
Rear delts flys, sitting position crossing cables 3x20 2x12 1x8 (last rep down on a slow 10sec count and hurt like a bitch)
Lateral rises (delts) cables crossing 2x20
Single arm 2x15 1x8 (last rep on a 10sec slow count)
Front rises with dumbbells standing 1x12 1x20 1x16 1x15 1x12 (drop sets starting with 35 then 25,20,17.5,15
Shrugs barbell front loaded 1x20 2x15 rear loaded 2x15
Farmer carries 40yards with about 105 in each arm(not sure how much the bar weights)
6 labs
Upright row (low weight 80lbs on a slow count) 1x20 2x15 1x12 1x8

Food was good today a bit high on the cals but I put in some extra work on site today so I needed a few extra cals for that.

Pro 281
Carbs 351
Fats 81
Cals 3,254

I feel like this is about where I need to be and I can drop some carbs on low work days on site by dropping the two delicious bananas I added.

No gear today but I did pin yesterday

Test 150mg
Mast 200mg
EQ 300mg
Hcg 250iu
No hgh today I’m taking a bit of time off of this just to see how I respond without then I’ll get back on hgh.

All the gear is pinning smooth and even with it being long esters I’m very much feeling it already so I’m very excited

Pushtoday

Pushtoday

Good work brother, keep smashin the weights and staying consistent with the macros.
Nothing wrong with extra carbs on high output days.

Heatman

Heatman

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Solid session brother.
Macros look good to me.

I’m tryin my best to get my Marcos from food and not the protein bars. They are just loaded with crap but they also are so damn convenient when you’re on the go

I can feel you brother, the intensity have been super charged for weeks coming up and and it's all damn good. I'm looking at tweaking my today's drills into boosting my chest cavity.

Well, I'm planning on getting into running, lunging and jumping with strength exercises that includes squats and push ups.

I plan to go at for at least a minimum of 30 to 45 minutes and see how my body adjust to it.

Will also add a few dumbell to pump my biceps.

maj79

maj79

Solid session brother.
Macros look good to me.

Well, I'm planning on getting into running, lunging and jumping with strength exercises that includes squats and push ups.

I plan to go at for at least a minimum of 30 to 45 minutes and see how my body adjust to it.

Nice!

maj79

maj79

Today was legs. Made some changes to my diet and I don’t feel like it was good. I raised my protein and lower my carbs and it just made me very lethargic during my workout. My carbs (simple ones) only come early AM and pre and post workout and the rest of the day it’s just meat and veggies. I dropped my bananas and added protein. Tomorrow’s adjustment will be one banana with per workout meal and lower protein by just a couple oz

Food
Pro 309g
Carbs 297
Fats 32

Cals 2,717 (cals down 500 and fats way too low) I screwed this up today so I’ll be looking at this tonight

Lifts
Squats ass to grass 4x10 2x6 1x10
Leg press tight low feet placement 4x15
Calves rises 4x25 1x12 (slow count)
Leg extensions 4x20
Leg curls 4x15
Lungs no weight 40yds 4x
Stair machine 15 mins on 7 difficulty

No gear today

Heatman

Heatman

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Solid session brother.
Macros look good to me.

Nice!

Thanks man, it's was a great session for me yesterday. I will do just squats and leg press today because I have a tight schedule, I can't afford to stay too long in the gym.

maj79

maj79

Solid session brother.
Macros look good to me.

Nice!

Thanks man, it's was a great session for me yesterday. I will do just squats and leg press today because I have a tight schedule, I can't afford to stay too long in the gym.

And that’s the most important part. Just get in what you can and that still better than nothing. Good deal bro

maj79

maj79

Back day

Energy good and lifts felt good too

Stretch and 10 min warm up on bike

Wide grip pull ups 1x15 4x10 (slow count of 4 seconds on the pull)
Wide grip lat downs 4x15
Low rows with barbell 4x15
Dumbbell rows 4x15
Abs rolls 30 then 4 with a pause at bottom till failure
Side extensions with weighs 3x20 (each side)
Cable ab pulls (beside the head) 50
Wide grip cable rows 5x15
Close grip cable rows 4x10 (higher weights with rest)
Rear delt flys with cable 4x20 1x12
Close grip lat downs 3x20

Food
Pro 274
Carb 265 (low output day at work so carb needs are low)
Fat 44
Cals 2,382

Gear

Test c 150mg
Mast e 200mg
EQ 300mg
Var 50mg
Nolva 10mg
Armidex .5

Heatman

Heatman

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Solid session brother.
Macros look good to me.

Nice!

And that’s the most important part. Just get in what you can and that still better than nothing. Good deal bro

Exactly mate! No amount of spent in the gym is useless, as long as you are able do something even if it's for a couple of minutes, it's going to show its positive signs and impact on your body once you get it done right.

MuscleMecca Crew

Mecca Staff
Pushtoday

Pushtoday

Good morning Brother, whats the gains plan for today?

maj79

maj79

Morning brotha! Plans today is to stay dry and away from these storms then I’ll hit some arms and abs today. Some of those drag curls maybe

maj79

maj79

Today was a bit of whatever I wanted so I choose arms and wimped out on the abs.

10 mins of bike for s good warm
Hack squats 5x15
Leg press 4x15
Calf rises (on leg press between sets) 3x25
Sitting dumbbell curls to a 5 second slow count 3x20 2x15
Sitting easy bar preacher seat curls 2x15 2x12 1x8
Standinghammer curls with cable and rope 3x25 1x18 1x12
Tri extension with rope 1x50 (had to adjust big time to this equipment) 2x20 1x15 1x10
Weighted dips 2x20 2x15 1x8
Dumbbell kick backs 3x20
Skull crushers 2x20

No gear today
10mg nolva

Food same as day before so solid there too. Tomorrow is rest day and I’m making a trip in the AM to do a quick in and out project so no preparation of foos will be done. I’ll do my best to eat cleanly on the road

Heatman

Heatman

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Morning brotha! Plans today is to stay dry and away from these storms then I’ll hit some arms and abs today. Some of those drag curls maybe

It's been raining cats and dogs for the past 5 days now but I still manage to hit the gym anytime I could but I don't think that I would be making it today because it's been raining since 5:00 am till now.

maj79

maj79

The East Coast of the United States as traveling to work via a canoe these days in the West Coast can’t even pour a cup of water

Heatman

Heatman

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
The East Coast of the United States as traveling to work via a canoe these days in the West Coast can’t even pour a cup of water

Haha, we actually had a weather forecast that it's going to rain 7 long days and it's happening as it has been forecasted since. Today is going to be making it the 7th day and I hope that with today's down pour, it should stop and give us a breather. It's already cloudy and about to rain now at 08:51 GMT.

maj79

maj79

Haha, we actually had a weather forecast that it's going to rain 7 long days and it's happening as it has been forecasted since. Today is going to be making it the 7th day and I hope that with today's down pour, it should stop and give us a breather. It's already cloudy and about to rain now at 08:51 GMT.

Damn....7 days? Sound like some biblical type of rain

maj79

maj79

Today I did push and pull. But had to stop my lift a little bit early. My boy Newcomb had a no hitter in the bottom of the 9th so I had to watch. Most of y’all probably know he gave up a hit on the final out of the day. So no NoNo.

10min warm up on stair machine and a good stretch
Flat bench and hammer strength flat bench machine. I loaded barbell up for rep and hammer for max. Bounce back and fourth with 30sec rest (I love and empty gym) 1x15 1x8 1x15 1x4 1x12 1x3 1x10
Hammer strength row wide grip 1x20 3x10 1x20
Incline dumbbell press 1x15 3x10 1x14
Behind the back lat downs 1x20 4x12
Cable flys (low pulley) 1x20 4x12
Low row hammer strength machine 1x20 4x12

No gear today
Nolva 10mg

Food was a bit out of wack today as I had seafood with the crew at a restaurant

Heatman

Heatman

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP

Damn....7 days? Sound like some biblical type of rain

Haha, just like the case of Noah in the Bible LOL. We are only lucky it hasn't turned into a flood like some parts of the world experience. Hopefully, it won't rain again today as the skies looks bright and sunny this morning. Already done with my aerobics this morning, looking at adding more crunches as well.

maj79

maj79

Today was a good day. I did legs. Still having a bit of a stiff lower back so I eased off of barbell squats today but I did wear compression sleeves on both knees and it felt great for the big lifts

Started off with 20mins on a bike to warm up

Hack squats 1x20 4x15 1x10
Calf rises (on hack machine) 2x25 2x20 1x8
Free Motion squat machine 1x20 2x12 2x10 (took the machine as low as it would go)
Leg curls 4x20 1x12
Walking lunges weighted 40 yards
One legs lunges weighted 3x10 (both legs)
Leg extensions 4x20 1x13
Inter thigh thing (I got no idea what it’s called) 3x25
Outer thigh thing 3x25
10 mins at level 10 on stair machine (heart rate of 170 held for 6mins)

Food
Pro 266g
Carbs 317
Fat 43

Gear
Test c 150mg
EQ 300mg
Mast 200mg
Nolva 10mg
Armidex .5mg
Proviron 25mg

This gear is definitely kicking in and im loving it. Smooth pins with NO pip what so ever (granite it is all long esters) but it’s starting to build up and I’m loving it.