• Legal Notice – MuscleMecca Forums

    MuscleMecca.com is an educational discussion platform. We do not sell, promote, or endorse any bodybuilding gear, supplements, research chemicals, or performance-enhancing substances.

    All discussions are for educational and informational purposes only. Nothing posted on this forum should be considered medical or legal advice.

    Do not attempt to sell, source, or promote illegal substances. Any such activity will result in an immediate and permanent ban and may be reported to the proper authorities.

    By using this site, you agree to comply with all forum rules, disclaimers, and applicable laws in your jurisdiction.

    Read Our Full Disclaimer and Forum Rules

Skeptic's log.

_ROBERTiNHO_

_ROBERTiNHO_

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Jul 17, 2007
Messages
960
Points
16
Same strength level than mine, but not for to long:icon_ninja::icon_ninja:
 
Skeptic

Skeptic

I am god.
VIP
Joined
Dec 23, 2007
Messages
7,444
Points
38
haha, Thanks Tunen! I'll be squatting 180kg finally after this!

Robbo - Heh, I'm hoping for my 1RM to jump after this, we will have to see :borat:
 
El Freako

El Freako

LIFT OR DIE
VIP
Joined
Nov 12, 2006
Messages
8,129
Points
63
If your 1RM doesn't jump its either because your legs have been amputated or you suck.
 
Skeptic

Skeptic

I am god.
VIP
Joined
Dec 23, 2007
Messages
7,444
Points
38
The only weight I really want after this is the 180kg... anything after that is just a plus.
 
Skeptic

Skeptic

I am god.
VIP
Joined
Dec 23, 2007
Messages
7,444
Points
38
Smolov Jr Squat&Bench week 2 day 2

Squat
Bike for a couple mins
Fronties + goodmorning warmup w/ bar.
6@60kg
3@80kg
3@100kg
2@120kg

[email protected]
[email protected]
[email protected]
[email protected]
[email protected]
[email protected]

I figured out that I hadn't been flexing my core hard enough doing these... makes it a lot easier for me to burst out of the hole now.

Bench
Prehab warmup
Rope pushdowns to warm up my elbows a bit
10@20kg
5@40kg
4@60kg

5@80kg
5@80kg
5@80kg
5@80kg
5@80kg
3@80kg

I only barely got the 3rd rep up on the last set, so I figured I didn't have it in me to get the other two.

After this round of smolov, I don't think I'm going to do another one... ever, if not for a very long time. My knees/elbows/shoulders just don't like it.
 
El Freako

El Freako

LIFT OR DIE
VIP
Joined
Nov 12, 2006
Messages
8,129
Points
63
Lol. Just give it a few months for you to forget the pain again.
 
Skeptic

Skeptic

I am god.
VIP
Joined
Dec 23, 2007
Messages
7,444
Points
38
haha, yeah I'm pretty sure I said this the last time.
 
Skeptic

Skeptic

I am god.
VIP
Joined
Dec 23, 2007
Messages
7,444
Points
38
Its 3am and I am drunk and completely stoned right now... If I get through 10x3 squat and bench without throwing up... I am God.
 

MuscleMecca Crew

Mecca Staff
Anabolicus

Anabolicus

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Jul 24, 2007
Messages
1,244
Points
38
Haha you fool. Good luck dealing with that. :)
 
Pickle

Pickle

Team Winklaar
VIP
Joined
Aug 10, 2006
Messages
4,603
Points
63
didnt even get stoned with me
u fucking ****

i love u
 
Skeptic

Skeptic

I am god.
VIP
Joined
Dec 23, 2007
Messages
7,444
Points
38
I didn't get through the workout. Very piss poor effort on my part. I'm gonna go balls out through the last week though!
 
Skeptic

Skeptic

I am god.
VIP
Joined
Dec 23, 2007
Messages
7,444
Points
38
Ok, so my internet is capped for the next 2 weeks, so don't expect any updates....

Just to let you know whats goin on though, I went to the Big Day Out festival on sunday, and have subsequently become severely sunburnt and a bit sick. I've decided to put smolov on hold for this week, do a little next week, then re-do week 2 of smolov the following week and continue from there.
 
Pickle

Pickle

Team Winklaar
VIP
Joined
Aug 10, 2006
Messages
4,603
Points
63
sorry to hear skip, i hope ur better for my pool party :p
 
El Freako

El Freako

LIFT OR DIE
VIP
Joined
Nov 12, 2006
Messages
8,129
Points
63
Ok, so my internet is capped for the next 2 weeks, so don't expect any updates....

Just to let you know whats goin on though, I went to the Big Day Out festival on sunday, and have subsequently become severely sunburnt and a bit sick. I've decided to put smolov on hold for this week, do a little next week, then re-do week 2 of smolov the following week and continue from there.

Did you see Mastodon? :turborun:
 
Skeptic

Skeptic

I am god.
VIP
Joined
Dec 23, 2007
Messages
7,444
Points
38
Nah, I had planned to... but I got lost and was trying to find people and all that bullshit.

The Mars Volta were incredible though!
 
Pickle

Pickle

Team Winklaar
VIP
Joined
Aug 10, 2006
Messages
4,603
Points
63
you're not dead to me, but ur at least paraplegic to me, you and ur pool party avoidance.
 

Similar threads

sexnews
Replies
22
Views
5K
miamiracing
miamiracing
Skeptic
Replies
267
Views
48K
Skeptic
Skeptic
Skeptic
Replies
27
Views
6K
Skeptic
Skeptic
P
Replies
39
Views
8K
Beefcake
Beefcake
Top