• Legal Notice – MuscleMecca Forums

    MuscleMecca.com is an educational discussion platform. We do not sell, promote, or endorse any bodybuilding gear, supplements, research chemicals, or performance-enhancing substances.

    All discussions are for educational and informational purposes only. Nothing posted on this forum should be considered medical or legal advice.

    Do not attempt to sell, source, or promote illegal substances. Any such activity will result in an immediate and permanent ban and may be reported to the proper authorities.

    By using this site, you agree to comply with all forum rules, disclaimers, and applicable laws in your jurisdiction.

    Read Our Full Disclaimer and Forum Rules

Skeptic's log.

Skeptic

Skeptic

I am god.
VIP
Joined
Dec 23, 2007
Messages
7,444
Points
38
My gym is only open in the morning.
 
PrinceVegeta

PrinceVegeta

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Apr 7, 2007
Messages
10,145
Points
63
Solid session Skippy, get your good nite sleep and drink milk mate! :headbang:
 
Skeptic

Skeptic

I am god.
VIP
Joined
Dec 23, 2007
Messages
7,444
Points
38
Hehe, I definately will mate!!
 
Skeptic

Skeptic

I am god.
VIP
Joined
Dec 23, 2007
Messages
7,444
Points
38
I can already feel my arsehole dilating from the imminent rape
 
Skeptic

Skeptic

I am god.
VIP
Joined
Dec 23, 2007
Messages
7,444
Points
38
Death Part II

A lot of sex last night and very little sleep wrecked me for today.

Base Mesocycle
9@120kg
9@120kg
9@120kg ----> I think. I lost count.
9@120kg

Fuck you Smolov. You Russian ****.

Tried to do some HS shoulder presses after but I was just too wrecked.

Spent some time in he sauna with a lady friend, stretched and left with a hardon.
 
Skeptic

Skeptic

I am god.
VIP
Joined
Dec 23, 2007
Messages
7,444
Points
38
Haha, there was too many people there.
 
PrinceVegeta

PrinceVegeta

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Apr 7, 2007
Messages
10,145
Points
63
Awesome sex...i mean session lol!
 

MuscleMecca Crew

Mecca Staff
PrinceVegeta

PrinceVegeta

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Apr 7, 2007
Messages
10,145
Points
63
Take care of your knee man, solid squats though!
 
Line

Line

Chaos reigns.
VIP
Joined
Jul 11, 2006
Messages
6,255
Points
38
Good call on the knee. You're still a braver man than I.
 
Skeptic

Skeptic

I am god.
VIP
Joined
Dec 23, 2007
Messages
7,444
Points
38
Haha, I dunno if you'd call it 'bravery'... more stupidity :keke:
 
Skeptic

Skeptic

I am god.
VIP
Joined
Dec 23, 2007
Messages
7,444
Points
38
Death Part II

I didn't do 10x3 on Saturday due to only sleeping like 5hrs last week.

Smolov Base Mesocycle week 2

4x9x130kg ----> Piece of piss. However I wanted to die after it.

HS Shoulder press Weight = per side
There were no adjustable benches left. Fucking gym.
12@10kg
8@20kg
8@30kg
8@40kg
5@50kg

Nothing too crazy, I'm just aiming to keep my upperbody strength where it is until the end of smolov.

EDIT: I got a camera for my birthday yesterday, so I plan on trying to video some of my lifts :)
 

Similar threads

sexnews
Replies
22
Views
5K
miamiracing
miamiracing
Skeptic
Replies
267
Views
48K
Skeptic
Skeptic
Skeptic
Replies
27
Views
6K
Skeptic
Skeptic
P
Replies
39
Views
8K
Beefcake
Beefcake
Top