Anabolicus
Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
- Joined
- Jul 24, 2007
- Messages
- 1,244
- Points
- 38
4x9 with 130kg is very impressive! I remember crying like a bitch after I had done 4x9 with 120kg.
Legal Notice – MuscleMecca Forums
MuscleMecca.com is an educational discussion platform. We do not sell, promote, or endorse any bodybuilding gear, supplements, research chemicals, or performance-enhancing substances.
All discussions are for educational and informational purposes only. Nothing posted on this forum should be considered medical or legal advice.
Do not attempt to sell, source, or promote illegal substances. Any such activity will result in an immediate and permanent ban and may be reported to the proper authorities.
By using this site, you agree to comply with all forum rules, disclaimers, and applicable laws in your jurisdiction.
Eh, it turns out I'll be giving a couple girls a lift down to the gig. I wish I could train now![]()
Train their holes with your penis.Eh, it turns out I'll be giving a couple girls a lift down to the gig. I wish I could train now![]()

Train their holes with your penis.![]()
Well, that was the plan with one of them.... the other is the fat/ugly friend.
Was?Well, that was the plan with one of them.... the other is the fat/ugly friend.
Was?![]()
I agree to the Terms of Service and Privacy Policy and acknowledge the following:
MuscleMecca.com does not sell, promote, or endorse any bodybuilding gear, supplements, research chemicals, or pharmaceutical products.
Advertisers are fully responsible for their content. Use this section at your own risk.
All discussions are for educational and informational purposes only and should not be interpreted as medical, legal, or purchasing advice.
Illegal activity is strictly prohibited and may result in permanent bans.