• Legal Notice – MuscleMecca Forums

    MuscleMecca.com is an educational discussion platform. We do not sell, promote, or endorse any bodybuilding gear, supplements, research chemicals, or performance-enhancing substances.

    All discussions are for educational and informational purposes only. Nothing posted on this forum should be considered medical or legal advice.

    Do not attempt to sell, source, or promote illegal substances. Any such activity will result in an immediate and permanent ban and may be reported to the proper authorities.

    By using this site, you agree to comply with all forum rules, disclaimers, and applicable laws in your jurisdiction.

    Read Our Full Disclaimer and Forum Rules

Steves new log

R

Rocky

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Jul 15, 2006
Messages
8,082
Points
63
ple of good sessions there Steve. Dips looking strong.
 
Bulkboy

Bulkboy

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Oct 22, 2006
Messages
4,193
Points
36
dips look strong man, keep working hard:D
 
Hypocrisy86

Hypocrisy86

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Jul 13, 2006
Messages
15,119
Points
73
Rocky - thanks,. i usually dont do them both handed though

Bulkboy - yea the dip machine is like ronnies in metroflex in a way
but it seems easier than usuall...

today

Chest,
Legs,
calves
cardio

Legs first -
one legged leg presses
90lbs, 140lbs 160lbs 180lbs
12 reps each
when i hit the 6th rep i slide my feet a little lower
and complete 6 more.

one legged calve presses
same weight as above 10reps each

chest -
freemotion cable x and low cable xs
for pump. 25lbs up to 5lbs 12 reps
heavy when i reached low cable xs
put both bars on LOW,
and took the handles walked outwards far
and did the reps, felt heavy as hell

then cardio
21mins
152cals or so.
 
miamiracing

miamiracing

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Mar 22, 2007
Messages
5,778
Points
38
nice session bro, but never do cardio after your weight training !

miami
 
Hypocrisy86

Hypocrisy86

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Jul 13, 2006
Messages
15,119
Points
73
miamiracing said:
nice session bro, but never do cardio after your weight training !

miami

I dont know why i shouldnt
I feel better doing cardio right after training
i got more energy to deplete
 
Hypocrisy86

Hypocrisy86

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Jul 13, 2006
Messages
15,119
Points
73
Changing my routine
i bet most of you will laugh

one week all free weights
then one week all machines
repeat,
 
SerbMarko

SerbMarko

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Jul 13, 2006
Messages
3,324
Points
63
miamiracing said:
nice session bro, but never do cardio after your weight training !

miami

who told you this? and why do you say this?
 
Hypocrisy86

Hypocrisy86

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Jul 13, 2006
Messages
15,119
Points
73
today
Chest,
tris, bis
shoulders
some back

Chest presses
etc bs

but i did 8reps with 75lb DB alt hammer curls
PB, compared to the 6 reps last time
 
Bulkboy

Bulkboy

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Oct 22, 2006
Messages
4,193
Points
36
great with a pb huh?:D keep at it man looks like ur doing good:D
 
R

Rocky

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Jul 15, 2006
Messages
8,082
Points
63
Impressive hammer curls. That's not lightweight.
 

MuscleMecca Crew

Mecca Staff
Hypocrisy86

Hypocrisy86

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Jul 13, 2006
Messages
15,119
Points
73
thanks rocko
at the last 2 reps on 75lb curls
my grip was giving out but i kept on
my thumb was hitting the side of the plate, then i put em on the rack
 
Hypocrisy86

Hypocrisy86

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Jul 13, 2006
Messages
15,119
Points
73
aight im def changing my thang..
im going all out power

BB curls, flat bench
deads, BB shoulder fronts heavy
squats,
 
Hypocrisy86

Hypocrisy86

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Jul 13, 2006
Messages
15,119
Points
73
Rocky - thanks man, im scheming som'n :spy:

today
chest.

flat bench wide grip
first set was 180lbs couldnt lift it
so i started off at 135lb
5 full reps
then 145lbs
4 reps
155lbs
3reps
165lbs
2 reps
175lbs 1 rep

next week is diff
140lbs 5 reps etc you get it
i found this to be the easiest way for me to add weight
no matter what any of you or anyone says
the other methods dont quite work so well

tomorrow ,
stiff leg deads
and plain deads.
 
Hypocrisy86

Hypocrisy86

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Jul 13, 2006
Messages
15,119
Points
73
i also tried a 135lb Barbell curl
using the bench press barbell
i got 2 partial reps... kinda like ronnies 21s
i felt some pump from the lower bicep
which is where i feel most of the huge pump all the time
odd
 
Hypocrisy86

Hypocrisy86

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Jul 13, 2006
Messages
15,119
Points
73
today


stiff wide deads,
plain deads
Squats
and BB curls

for assessment

Stiff wide deads
135lb 4 sets of 5
same with plain deads

squats 4 sets of 4 with 180
trying to figure out how much i could handle
by also holding the bar (smith tho) on my neck for awhile
maybe in a month i'll transfer over to free barbell, not taking
any risks

Then BB curls , slow down slow up
90lbs 2 sets of 4
hopefully next time if i still do the BB curls last
i can dish out an extra set, gonna see how it all turns out
 
Bulkboy

Bulkboy

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Oct 22, 2006
Messages
4,193
Points
36
looks like a good workout there buddy:D lots of heavy exercises there, u must have been satisfied with this one:D

bb curls looking strong:)
 
Hypocrisy86

Hypocrisy86

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Jul 13, 2006
Messages
15,119
Points
73
Thanks Bulkboy
im gonna add an extra set to the BB curls
and do my best to make each rep slow
i hope it all goes as planned *muaahhaha* lol
 
Hypocrisy86

Hypocrisy86

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Jul 13, 2006
Messages
15,119
Points
73
today
chest bench presses, incline hammer presses

chest
140lb 6 reps
150 5 reps
170 4 reps
185 2 reps Wide grip all and all the way to chest
but on the last set 185lbs one, i slowly lowered it
and held at 1inch above chest, and went up,
had a dude spot me
felt good
 

Similar threads

Hypocrisy86
Replies
104
Views
23K
dilatedmuscle
dilatedmuscle
Hypocrisy86
Replies
53
Views
13K
Hypocrisy86
Hypocrisy86
Hypocrisy86
Replies
34
Views
9K
Hypocrisy86
Hypocrisy86
Hypocrisy86
Replies
19
Views
6K
Hypocrisy86
Hypocrisy86
Top