• musclemecca bodybuilding forums does not sell or endorse any bodybuilding gear, products or supplements.
    Musclemecca has no affiliation with advertisers; they simply purchase advertising space here. If you have questions go to their site and ask them directly.
    Advertisers are responsible for the content in their forums.
    DO NOT SELL ILLEGAL PRODUCTS ON OUR FORUM

The Real All Natural Monster: Precontest Log

R

Rageking

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
wow, amazing lifts, thats about all i can say.
the behind neck pressing is just amazing

Turkish1530

Turkish1530

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
wow, amazing lifts, thats about all i can say.
the behind neck pressing is just amazing

thanks big man, just trying to live the american dream haha:49:

SerbMarko

SerbMarko

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
HELL ya boy.. u have good genetics.. that back is your strong point by far.. the only thing i would constructive i would say is about your legs.. they need more depth.. a bigger outter sweep.. hit the hack squats brother.. if you dont already? everything else looks awesome man.. keep up the great work..

Turkish1530

Turkish1530

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
HELL ya boy.. u have good genetics.. that back is your strong point by far.. the only thing i would constructive i would say is about your legs.. they need more depth.. a bigger outter sweep.. hit the hack squats brother.. if you dont already? everything else looks awesome man.. keep up the great work..

thanks Serb that really means a lot :tiphat:.......i'll def. start hitting the hack squats for sure.... my legs are pretty behind from my upper body due to a couple ankle injuries i've had in the past where i took long time off of legs......if u have time to look over my last leg session and give me any other exercises to help improve my legs it would be much appreciated :Dance:

SerbMarko

SerbMarko

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Squat
365 x 12
455 x 10
545 x 6 (PBBB!!!!!!) also hurt my left hip once again......dumb move

Leg Press (my hip was really hurting but i just pushed through it, and didn't go as heavy)
17 plts x 15
21 plts x 16-20
23 plts x 13

Leg Extensions
210 x 15
190 (different machine) x 9
190 x 12

Seated Leg Curls

2 plts + 25 lbs x 18
3 plts x 12
3 plts x 12

Lying Leg Curls
150 x 10
150 x 7
150 x 7

as requested.. the only thing i would suggest for you.. is to isolate quads and do hams on a totally different day.. maybe with arms? for quads i would say 12 sets totally.. squats are a definite.. your strength is amazing.. but i would be really interested to see your form.. and how far you go down on those squats.. not doggin u .. just trying to help.. i would also do another form of squat movement.. like is said before.. hack sqauts rock.. then presses and curls.. and your all set for quads.. i would do 4 sets for squats, 4 sets for hacks.. 2 for presses and 2 for curls.. your rep range seems good.. i always like to go a bit higher in reps for legs.. good luck and i hope this helped out a bit.. i know when i started to isolate my quads they grew much quicker and i had way better work outs as a result.. i tend to loose focus if i train hams on the same day.. hope this helps..

TJ

TJ

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
my legs are pretty behind from my upper body due to a couple ankle injuries i've had in the past where i took long time off of legs......if u have time to look over my last leg session and give me any other exercises to help improve my legs it would be much appreciated :Dance:

Drop the leg extensions and presses (presses are okay but not as effective as other movements). Alternate between regular squats and front squats. Incorporate unilateral movements for your legs such as bulgarian squats, single leg squats and various styles of lunges. Hack squats are pretty good, too.

Turkish1530

Turkish1530

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
as requested.. the only thing i would suggest for you.. is to isolate quads and do hams on a totally different day.. maybe with arms? for quads i would say 12 sets totally.. squats are a definite.. your strength is amazing.. but i would be really interested to see your form.. and how far you go down on those squats.. not doggin u .. just trying to help.. i would also do another form of squat movement.. like is said before.. hack sqauts rock.. then presses and curls.. and your all set for quads.. i would do 4 sets for squats, 4 sets for hacks.. 2 for presses and 2 for curls.. your rep range seems good.. i always like to go a bit higher in reps for legs.. good luck and i hope this helped out a bit.. i know when i started to isolate my quads they grew much quicker and i had way better work outs as a result.. i tend to loose focus if i train hams on the same day.. hope this helps..

thanks Serb, i actually have done quads/hams on seperate days b4.....i agree that i felt better since i could fully focus on each muscle muscle....i will also give 12 sets a try....as far as my form on the squat, i am not going parallel i know that, but from what i was told by my spotters and a spectator i went a good dam depth w/ that 545lbs, more than what they expected to see :xyxthumbs: thanks again :2:

SerbMarko

SerbMarko

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
^ the only reason i mentioned form because i think form should always be more of a priority then more weight.. i train with this one guy off and on.. he really pissed me off.. he always focuses on more weight but isnt as concerned on form.. and the results he gets do him justice for that reason alone.. sometimes we let the testosterone get the best of us lol

Turkish1530

Turkish1530

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Drop the leg extensions and presses (presses are okay but not as effective as other movements). Alternate between regular squats and front squats. Incorporate unilateral movements for your legs such as bulgarian squats, single leg squats and various styles of lunges. Hack squats are pretty good, too.

thanks for the advice wolf, i will def. take it into consideration and give them a try :xyxthumbs:.....first i need to find out what bulgarian squats are hahahaha :keke:

MuscleMecca Crew

Mecca Staff
Turkish1530

Turkish1530

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
^ the only reason i mentioned form because i think form should always be more of a priority then more weight.. i train with this one guy off and on.. he really pissed me off.. he always focuses on more weight but isnt as concerned on form.. and the results he gets do him justice for that reason alone.. sometimes we let the testosterone get the best of us lol

hahaha no i completely agree, no offense was taken whatsoever, i actually have the same kind of training partner who comes every once in a while and when he squats it's more like knee bends w/ heavy weight :jerkoff1: instead of letting his quads do the work and feel the weight :weaksuace:
:2:

Turkish1530

Turkish1530

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
SerbMarko

SerbMarko

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
once again serb thanks brother :eclipsee_gold_cup:.....i used to do walking lunges and i really felt it but i figured they wouldn't really add any bulk to my legs, they seemed like an exercise that would be done when preparing for a show, not to bulk your legs up and help the sweep :e5dunno:

yes.. lunges are great for bringing out the detail.. i wouldnt suggest doing them while trying to gain more mass.. anyways u know what your doing.. keep up the amazing work..

Turkish1530

Turkish1530

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
yes.. lunges are great for bringing out the detail.. i wouldnt suggest doing them while trying to gain more mass.. anyways u know what your doing.. keep up the amazing work..

will do, u just keep getting bigger monster :weightlifter:

Flex

Flex

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
This comment made me laugh.

Turkish1530 said:
impressive weight, i really wish you would make a log man, it would really motivate me to try and get strong like you

:49:

TJ

TJ

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Step-ups would be good to add, too. Bulgarian squats are somewhat similar to walking lunges but there is still a rather big difference. The leg that is placed on the bench is completely taken out of the movement unlike lunges. So, more stress is placed on the working leg and the movement forces your stabilizer muscles to work. Oh, I hope I didn't butt in it as I know you specifically asked Serb but I figured I'd throw in more options.

Turkish1530

Turkish1530

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Step-ups would be good to add, too. Bulgarian squats are somewhat similar to walking lunges but there is still a rather big difference. The leg that is placed on the bench is completely taken out of the movement unlike lunges. So, more stress is placed on the working leg and the movement forces your stabilizer muscles to work. Oh, I hope I didn't butt in it as I know you specifically asked Serb but I figured I'd throw in more options.

butt in hahaha no wolf not at all :2:.....i actually really appreciate you giving me some good input.......i want you and every1 else to be open in my log and give their honest opinion about stuff so i can make improvements w/ my physique, thats why i started a log and posted pics up :xyxthumbs: thanks again wolf :2:

Flex

Flex

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
hhaha don't hate brother just showing love :2: :nana2:
It sounded as if you were referring to yourself as weak and are trying to get as strong AS me. But what I think you were trying to say is we're both trying to get strong as of right now.

Turkish1530

Turkish1530

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
It sounded as if you were referring to yourself as weak and are trying to get as strong AS me. But what I think you were trying to say is we're both trying to get strong as of right now.

sounds good to me :2: