• musclemecca bodybuilding forums does not sell or endorse any bodybuilding gear, products or supplements.
    Musclemecca has no affiliation with advertisers; they simply purchase advertising space here. If you have questions go to their site and ask them directly.
    Advertisers are responsible for the content in their forums.
    DO NOT SELL ILLEGAL PRODUCTS ON OUR FORUM

The Real All Natural Monster: Precontest Log

Peanut!!

Peanut!!

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
hey man sick workouts and pics - gotta love the gustavo badell style most muscular. and you're a strong cunt lol, you sure dont leave anything to suggest, only complement!

rear lat spread is very good love your wings man :)
*hi5!*

Turkish1530

Turkish1530

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
hey man sick workouts and pics - gotta love the gustavo badell style most muscular. and you're a strong cunt lol, you sure dont leave anything to suggest, only complement!

rear lat spread is very good love your wings man :)
*hi5!*

hey brother thanks for stopping by my log......well thanx for the compliments greatly appreciated :tiphat:......still trying to get that wing span wider mayb one day i'll b able to fly :zangief: hahaha :jerkoff1:

Bulkboy

Bulkboy

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
sorry ive missed a couple off sessions man:( everything is looking awesome as always. the cg bench is off the chain!!:D u should try smith squats for legs once in awhile bro, who knows, maybe ull respond alot better to it...

Turkish1530

Turkish1530

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
sorry ive missed a couple off sessions man:( everything is looking awesome as always. the cg bench is off the chain!!:D u should try smith squats for legs once in awhile bro, who knows, maybe ull respond alot better to it...
it's all good bulkboy, obviously i always appreciate u stopping by the log showing sum love :jerkoff1: :2: haha.....hmmm smith machine squats, well tom. is leg day so i will run it by my training partners......never tried them b4 but it intrigues me.....:coolguy:

Turkish1530

Turkish1530

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
today is my off day..........but i actually still went to the gym to work sum calves since i know they are a weak point....while i was there i did a couple of small exercises as well.......

Flex

Flex

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
today is my off day..........but i actually still went to the gym to work sum calves since i know they are a weak point....while i was there i did a couple of small exercises as well.......
Now that's what I call motivation.

:xyxthumbs:

Turkish1530

Turkish1530

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Legs

(left hip is still bothering me from last week's leg session, so i had to try different things that wouldn't put too much pressure on it.......was gonna take sum advice such as front squats, but that really hurt my hip, lunges also hurt my hip, and i was gonna try smith machine squats (Bulkboy) but theres only 1 in my gym and sum guy was on it.........o well hopefully next week my hip will be readyyy)

close feet squat (not really sure exactly what this focuses on but it didn't hurt my hip as much as regular squats/front squats.....if u know let me know :tiphat:)
275 x 12
315 x 10
385 x 10
405 x 6-10

close feet hack squats (once again this exercise kept pressure off my hip....guess this may focus on my quads more since my feet are close together???)
4 plts x 10-14
4 plts x 12-14
4 plts x 12
4 plts x 16 (felt awesome)

single leg extensions (normal leg extensions was just killing my hip)
60 x 10/10
60 x 10/10
60 x 10/10

Seated Leg Curls
2 plts +25lbs x 14
3 plts x 10
3 plts x 11

Lying Leg Curls
150 x 10
150 x 10
150 x 10 drop set 110 x 8

felt that this was a solid leg workout given the circumstances w/ my dam hip....
:2::2:

Flex

Flex

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
I'll be praying for your hip healing next week. Actually, I don't pray so i'll just be hoping for it.

Are you training with big D as of right now?

Bulkboy

Bulkboy

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
awesome leg session for sure, looks like u managed to train around ur hip problem which is great, just be careful buddy i dont want u to fuck it up so bad that u have to skip training...

next week i wanna c smith squats:D

MuscleMecca Crew

Mecca Staff
D

Dstan

Hey man great leg session some pretty heavy squats as usual.

Hypocrisy86

Hypocrisy86

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
good leg session Turk!
i never tried those close footed squats
im guessing they work more on the front quads as front squats or so
still 405lbs is masssive for the load on your hips man
keep it up!!

R

Rageking

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
thats some awesome weight for being injured!
but seriously if your hip is still hurting from last week you should either give it a break, and not do legs for a while or at least see a doctor or something because there might be something seriously wrong and you might be making it worse.
just keep an eye on it, but good work :xyxthumbs:

Turkish1530

Turkish1530

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
I'll be praying for your hip healing next week. Actually, I don't pray so i'll just be hoping for it.

Are you training with big D as of right now?

thanks flex, it really sux becuz b4 my knee was hurting when i would work legs and then that went away and now it's my dam hip..........and it sux becuz my legs are something that i'm really trying to bring up :crymeariver:.......no i haven't trained w/ D yet i want 2 but gas prices are high right now and its a pretty decent ride to go out to his gym.....:angrydude:.......were supposed to meet up sometime soon.

Turkish1530

Turkish1530

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
awesome leg session for sure, looks like u managed to train around ur hip problem which is great, just be careful buddy i dont want u to fuck it up so bad that u have to skip training...

next week i wanna c smith squats:D

thanks brother....yeah i wanna give smith squats a try :2:....never tried it b4 should be something different

Chesticles

Chesticles

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Do you do alot of stretching for you legs/hips before you train? My hip used to bother me but i stretched it and it felt fine after awhile :xyxthumbs:

Turkish1530

Turkish1530

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Where does your hip hurt?

The hip bone itself hurts like on the side of my glute........it even hurts whenever i lay on it at night.......:e5dunno:

Turkish1530

Turkish1530

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Dstan: thanks brother, wish i could have went heavier but i had to adapt to my injury.....better than nothing....

Hypo: thanks for stopping by the log brother.....yeah i also thought that close feet squats would hit the quads more, hopefully my hip will be ready for sum heavy weight next week, thanks!

Rageking: thanks king, yeah i'll def. keep an eye on it....if legs wasn't a weak point i would think about taking a week off of it altogether......but i can't force myself 2 :e5dunno: :2:

Chesty: yeah i normally don't stretch out a whole lot b4 training legs.....i stretch but not very long......after my workouts i aways get a really good stretch in but i'll have 2 start doing the same thing b4 if it's gonna really help......thanks for stopping by the log brother, and for the advice :2:

BigBen

BigBen

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
your still a freak w the weights. I hope your hip heals up for u bro. I cant think of anything to tell u except when u do pushes on the leg press lign your ankle up w your knee up w your hip and keep your butt on the pad this should at least reduce akward stress from wierd angles.

God bless
Beno

Turkish1530

Turkish1530

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
your still a freak w the weights. I hope your hip heals up for u bro. I cant think of anything to tell u except when u do pushes on the leg press lign your ankle up w your knee up w your hip and keep your butt on the pad this should at least reduce akward stress from wierd angles.

God bless
Beno

thanks beno appreciate the support and advice :tiphat::2: