• musclemecca bodybuilding forums does not sell or endorse any bodybuilding gear, products or supplements.
    Musclemecca has no affiliation with advertisers; they simply purchase advertising space here. If you have questions go to their site and ask them directly.
    Advertisers are responsible for the content in their forums.
    DO NOT SELL ILLEGAL PRODUCTS ON OUR FORUM

The Real All Natural Monster: Precontest Log

D

Dstan

new split looks good man hope u feel rejuvinated once u get into it.

BigBen

BigBen

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
i think with your pains your having in your joints your should try something more like this

quads
chest tris shoulders(only presses for shoulders)
back bis hamstrings(SLDL 4 sets) traps
quads
chest tris shoulders(upright rows)
back(reg deads) bis hams(3 sets of leg curls) traps

its a lot less damaging on the jonts to do similar movements as far as like more of a push pull type deal.

JMO i dopnt liek training chest and back in the same day, i dont think a person can get the best results form training like that, even if you do stick w basics.

And as far as the max OT style stuff. Why not just lift for sets of 8,6,4 for a month then go to 10,8,6 and keep the food really high bro. you'll get huge.

Just a sugestion do what you fell is correct for your self.

God Bless
Ben

Flex

Flex

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Keep that volume low. It concerns me that you're increasing to six days a week.

Turkish1530

Turkish1530

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
i think with your pains your having in your joints your should try something more like this

quads
chest tris shoulders(only presses for shoulders)
back bis hamstrings(SLDL 4 sets) traps
quads
chest tris shoulders(upright rows)
back(reg deads) bis hams(3 sets of leg curls) traps

its a lot less damaging on the jonts to do similar movements as far as like more of a push pull type deal.

JMO i dopnt liek training chest and back in the same day, i dont think a person can get the best results form training like that, even if you do stick w basics.

And as far as the max OT style stuff. Why not just lift for sets of 8,6,4 for a month then go to 10,8,6 and keep the food really high bro. you'll get huge.

Just a sugestion do what you fell is correct for your self.

God Bless
Ben

i really really appreciate your advice and that you thought out that training split, i like it :xyxthumbs:......for now i'm going to give this training split a try and if i feel that my body can't handle it without a doubt i'm gonna give your split a try, if ne thing i'll just hit your split after this 4-6 week split :xyxthumbs: :tiphat:

Turkish1530

Turkish1530

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Keep that volume low. It concerns me that you're increasing to six days a week.

Yes sir the volume is going to be minimum and i'm just going to give it my all each and every set since the volume will be wayyy down :tiphat:

Flex

Flex

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Yes sir the volume is going to be minimum and i'm just going to give it my all each and every set since the volume will be wayyy down :tiphat:
I just noticed you saved a thumbnail from an upload at imageshack to use as your avatar.

noob.

:keke:

Hypocrisy86

Hypocrisy86

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
hope all is going well with your training
and recoop.

onebigeric

onebigeric

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Your new split looks brutal, and I'll echo Flex here as well; careful on potential burnout. That being said, I look forward to seeing what benefits you reap from this:hsughr:

Clint

Clint

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Should be interesting to see how that split benefits you. Listen to your body is all I have to say, as others have said, with that you may burnout, just keep eating like a pig ( I know you do :49: ) and getting plenty of rest and you should be good to go.

best of luck.

Glex

Glex

Diet cat says no spoon 4u
VIP
Everyone's sick or injured! Good luck with your joints, man, take care of yourself.

MuscleMecca Crew

Mecca Staff
Turkish1530

Turkish1530

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
I just noticed you saved a thumbnail from an upload at imageshack to use as your avatar.

noob.

:keke:

hahaha i didn't want to get tooo fancy now

Turkish1530

Turkish1530

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Your new split looks brutal, and I'll echo Flex here as well; careful on potential burnout. That being said, I look forward to seeing what benefits you reap from this:hsughr:

thanks brother, i'll defiantly b careful and keep everyone updated :gaygay:

Turkish1530

Turkish1530

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Should be interesting to see how that split benefits you. Listen to your body is all I have to say, as others have said, with that you may burnout, just keep eating like a pig ( I know you do :49: ) and getting plenty of rest and you should be good to go.

best of luck.

i will defiantly b listening to my body 2 make sure i'm not hurting myself and overtraining but i'm really excited for this 1st week of the new split, i feel like a little kid in a candy store :hyperguy::hyperguy:...haha thanks brother

Turkish1530

Turkish1530

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Everyone's sick or injured! Good luck with your joints, man, take care of yourself.

i know man wtf, i just got sum glucosimine, so hopefully this will help sum......you take care of yourself 2 brother, we'll have to meet up sumtime and train man, i'm just nervous coming out 2 monroeville w/ all the dam traffic :ughfingers:

Turkish1530

Turkish1530

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Heavy Leg Day (Monday)

Forgot to post my leg day from Monday, i was excited 2 hit my legs w/ my new sets/reps but as expected my hip was still bothering me......

Smith machine Squats (dedicated to Bulkboy)
405 x 2 (warmup)
495 x 5
495 x 6 (hip was still bothering me)

Hack Squats
6 plts x 2 (warmup)
6 plts +50lbs x 6
6 plts x 50lbs x 6

Leg extensions
200 x 10
220 x 10 (light but whole rack)

Stiff Legged Deadlifts 275 x 2 (warmup)
325 x 6
375 x 4 (PB!!)

Seated Leg Curls
3 plts x 2 (warmup)
4 plts x 6
4 plts +25lbs x 4-6

Lying leg Curls
170 x 2 (warmup)
200 x 5
200 x 4

:tiphat:

Flex

Flex

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
You're catching up to me on stiff legs too. Good stuff yesterday.

:ughnoes:

Turkish1530

Turkish1530

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Heavy Chest Day/Back day

Extremely happy w/ this chest workout, especially since my left chest was hurting again during last weeks chest workout

Flat Bench Press
275 x 2 (warmup)
315 x 6
325 x 5-6 (PBBBB!!!!!!!!!!!)

Incline Chest Press

225 x 2 (warmup)
275 x 4-6
275 x 3-6

Weight Dips
+25 x 15
+45 x 10
+45 x 12

Onto Back:

Bent over Rows (strict strict form)
325 x 2 (warmup)
345 x 6
365 x 3-5 (too heavy, kinda sucked, i wanted at least 4)

One Arm DB Rows
95 x 2 (warmup)
120 x 6
145 x 6 (light weight baby)
little break 160 x 3 (PB!!!!!) (i think i need to play w/ a 180lb DB next week!)

Reverse Grip lat pulldowns
230 x 2 (warmup)
275 x 6
275 x 8

:food-snacking: pretty tired but i ate 451g of protein as of now, now build me sum muscleeeee haha.......Thanks for the Support everyone :linedrunk:

Turkish1530

Turkish1530

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
You're catching up to me on stiff legs too. Good stuff yesterday.

:ughnoes:

thanks partner, my back was killing me after them stiff legs :crymeariver:........but i just cried for a couple hours and then i felt better.....hahahah :49:

Flex

Flex

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
thanks partner, my back was killing me after them stiff legs :crymeariver:........but i just cried for a couple hours and then i felt better.....hahahah :49:
Maybe you should sleep with one of my teddy bears tonight.

How do you feel your gains have been since school got out. Do you think you're leaner at 235?