• musclemecca bodybuilding forums does not sell or endorse any bodybuilding gear, products or supplements.
    Musclemecca has no affiliation with advertisers; they simply purchase advertising space here. If you have questions go to their site and ask them directly.
    Advertisers are responsible for the content in their forums.
    DO NOT SELL ILLEGAL PRODUCTS ON OUR FORUM

The Real All Natural Monster: Precontest Log

Turkish1530

Turkish1530

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
that close grip of yours is massive :eek4: excellent work there.

those curls are nothing short of outstanding either :eek4: shit ol mighty :eek4:

very great work, huge weight, your sig shows no falsification's what so ever.

thanks brother it's crazy how my cg bench and bench press are so close in weight :e5dunno:...thanks for the compliments brother well appreciated :hsughr::xyxthumbs:

Turkish1530

Turkish1530

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
nice sessions, do you always work in such a low rep range? and how is it working for you, are you getting more and more reps and weight each week? keep it up, mad poundages on your sholders too

well i just started a new training routine (this is actually my 1st week), where i'm gonna be hitting each muscle twice a week, the first time i hit each muscle i hit the 4-6 rep range and then teh second time i do 8-12 reps.....i'll defiantly keep u updated as to how it works for.....btw thanks for stopping by my log :xyxthumbs::tiphat:

Turkish1530

Turkish1530

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Legs (deep day)

i wasn't very happy w/ this workout, after i finished the 1st exercise i felt like crap, i was dizzy and felt like i was gonna throw up after every set.......

Low Squats (below parallel)
365 x 4-8 (too heavy for the rep range i'm going for which is 7-12)
335 x 10
335 x 10
335 x 10 (afterwards i felt like crapppp)

Leg Press (knees to my chest)
10plts x 12
12plts x 12
14plts x 12

Leg extensions
190 x 12
230 x 9
230 x 9
210 x 10

Lying leg curls
150 x 12
150 x 9
150 x 10
150 x 10

(not very happy w/ this leg day, was hoping to do sum more hamstring exercises but they were still sore from monday's leg day):gtfoslap::angrydude:

knight_rider

knight_rider

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
dont stress, your getting good poundages, maybe look nito your rest time between squats, going to early could be causing the dizzy spells, also water,water,water, this is no doubt a factor in being dizzy, check your carb intake too, if you have to many high glycemic carbs like an hour or two before workouts they can cause a mad dizzy spell come workout time. hope you figure it out, keep up them big numbers

R

Rageking

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
well squats can do that to ya sometimes :crymeariver:
still good session, nice weight for not feeling good, and with the routine your doing could burn you out some, so that might be whats wrong. be careful but good to see you fighting through it, keep up the good work :xyxthumbs:

Bulkboy

Bulkboy

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
awesome last session buddy, i still think ure doing alittle to much now, but anyway ur getting good pbs so keep it up until u stagnate:D

R

Rocky

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Don't sweat what although may be a lesser session in your terms but is still an impressive load for most!
First day of new routine - it'll soon pick up to the huge lifts you're used to!

Turkish1530

Turkish1530

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
thanks for teh support everyone, i really appreicate it after my last leg day........i didn't post my last several sessions, i was on a small vacation and was training at the hotel's gym just got back this morning at 7 am, time to go to bed!

Basebodyfitnesspaul

Basebodyfitnesspaul

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Holy shit, this log is awesome (glad i've started posting again now). Some monsterous numbers being put up here man, and all natural too, thats a great inspiration :xyxthumbs:

Base

knight_rider

knight_rider

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
dont sweat the sqauts, they're still mega, your leg weight inspire me to improve.

MuscleMecca Crew

Mecca Staff
Turkish1530

Turkish1530

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Holy shit, this log is awesome (glad i've started posting again now). Some monsterous numbers being put up here man, and all natural too, thats a great inspiration :xyxthumbs:

Base

thanks brother appreicate it :xyxthumbs:

Turkish1530

Turkish1530

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
dont sweat the sqauts, they're still mega, your leg weight inspire me to improve.

yeah i just hate having a bad workout....especially on leg day becuz thats what i need to improve the most....:tiphat::xyxthumbs: thanks brother

Turkish1530

Turkish1530

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
leg day

front squats
275 x 6
295 x 6 (heavy)

hack squats
6plts +50lbs x 4-6
6plts +50lbs x 4-5

leg extensions
250 x 2
300 x 6
305 x 10-12 (PBBB!!!) (whole rack)

stiff legged deadlifts (no wrist straps, kinda sucked)
315 x 6
315 x 6 (couldn't hold the bar very well,so i couldn't go heavy)

Lying leg curls
190 x 6
200 x 5

overall a decent workout...hip still bothering me, which is nothing new...:gtfoslap:..........thanks for the support :hyperguy::xyxthumbs:

Bulkboy

Bulkboy

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
now thats a good leg session brother:) hacks are huge and so are the front squats, how do u feel that this split is working for u so far?

R

Rocky

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
HUGE leg weight there and a PB. Your hip really doesn't seem to hold back your strength, at least it doesn't show in your log!

Clint

Clint

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
front squats are ginormous dude :eek4:

then you go and smash hack squats like NOTHING! :hhj:

stiff legs are huge, and lying leg curls aren't anything short of spectacular either.

Huge workout from a huge guy, as always :xyxthumbs:

:eek4:

Basebodyfitnesspaul

Basebodyfitnesspaul

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Nice heavy workout there man :xyxthumbs: I'm personally very impressed with the hacks, great weight for them, especially after the big front squats, awesome. Keep dominating the gym brother! :xyxthumbs:

Base

D

Dobbs

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Nice workout, heavy leg session there, front squats are very tough, good weight u used though, great job on everything else too, heavy quads and hams all through the workout, every exercise, nice job bro

Turkish1530

Turkish1530

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Bulkboy: yeah the hacks were pretty dam heavy, but i know my legs need sum heavy work. :angrydude: so far i like the new split, but i'm still a little sore whenever i go to hit each muscle again that week :e5dunno:.....as always thanks partner :2:

Rock: yeah i'm still trying to push as much weight as possible and look past the hip pain, especially since my legs are something i really wanna focus on. :tiphat: Always appreciate the support rocky :hsughr:

tweak: the front squats were tough man :crymeariver:, it was my 1st time doing them in a very long long time....i was a little disappointed w/ stiff legs becuz i knew i could do more weight but my grip wouldn't allow it:ihavesandinmyvagina.....oh well thanks for the support :hsughr::zangief:

base: thanks for stopping by the log once again, i'm defiantly gonna make the gym my b*tch haha :gnd:

Dobbs: whats up brother, yeah the front squats were for sure tough, a big difference from me always doing normal squats, thanks :Dance:

R

Rageking

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
another solid session turk, the way you keep pounding legs with that pain is just insane.
what exercises does your hip hurt on? maybe you can figure out how to train around the pain? i would think hacks might put stress on it, just a thought.