• musclemecca bodybuilding forums does not sell or endorse any bodybuilding gear, products or supplements.
    Musclemecca has no affiliation with advertisers; they simply purchase advertising space here. If you have questions go to their site and ask them directly.
    Advertisers are responsible for the content in their forums.
    DO NOT SELL ILLEGAL PRODUCTS ON OUR FORUM

The Real All Natural Monster: Precontest Log

Flex

Flex

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
i guess i kinda dissappointed u.....i've been using strict form for the bent over rows lately to give my lower back a break and try to focus more on my back......what do u think about it???? i still don't know if i like it :e5dunno:
I'm not dissapointed. I havn't seen your form with the heavier weights, so it's hard for me to tell. If you think you're not hitting your back hard enough with the heavy weights, then definetly lower it. If your lower back is having problems, i would lower it also.

Bulkboy

Bulkboy

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
another amazing session bro:D 585 for shrugs?? WTF? ure crazy dude:D

YEAH BUDDY!!!!:D

Basebodyfitnesspaul

Basebodyfitnesspaul

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
WOW (i have nothing more to say). :xyxthumbs:

Base (apart from that :keke:)

Beau

Beau

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
your weights are nuts....what are you on? :)

R

Rageking

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
awesome weights as always man, the shrugs are insane

onebigeric

onebigeric

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Looking crazy and heavy as usual, Turkish:zangief:

I'm sorry to hear about the problems with your lower back. A lug like me is no stranger to said pain. Don't worry about dropping some numbers if the problems persist, as that'd be a heck of a lot better than racking up area damage. Bodybuilding should always be about quality more than quantity. Let the powerlifters be cripples by the age of 30:linedrunk:

Storm

Storm

Strongripology priest
VIP
awesome numbers turkish, crazy shrugs.
You're doing good taking care of that lower back man.

knight_rider

knight_rider

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
unit, thats is all i can say, fucking unit

Glex

Glex

Diet cat says no spoon 4u
VIP
What a day, man. PBs on 7 exercises! You laid the hammer down on the iron :hammer:

Turkish1530

Turkish1530

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Flex: yeah i mean i have always had lower back problems but i think all of the heavy lifting is just taking a tool on it.....it's just a way for me to give it a break without quitting bent over rows....i just feel weird becuz i know i'm capable of doing a lot more weight if i'd just use a faster motion.......

Bulkboy: my traps are just feeling sick, the shrugging isn't the hard part for me.....it's trying to hold that dam weight for soooo long!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Base: glad to see i left u speechless hahaha

Beau: hahaha i'm on this new secret stuff, it's calling eating,eating,eating,eating, training,training,training,training hahaha

Rageking: yeah the shrugs do stand out....idk what i'm gonna do about the db shrugs becuz the 180's are the highest.......hahaaaha

Big Eric: very true, it's just that i feel i have to work even harder and push my self to the limit consistently since i am natural but o well just rest up and move sum heavy weight again, always appreciate u stopping by the log my brother

Storm: thanks my man, the shrugs are heavvvyy

Knightrider: idk what unit means but i guess ur just speechless like Base hahahaha

Glex: yes sir yes sir, this new workout allows me to really push sum more weight without burning myself out, so atm there are lot of PB's, hopefully they won't slow down......thanks g

MuscleMecca Crew

Mecca Staff
Turkish1530

Turkish1530

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Legs (Lowwww)

Lowww squats (didn't know how long my endurance would last so the 1st 2 sets were kinda pussy for what the ending set was)
315 x 12
315 x 12
335 x 10
365 x 10 (PB! for lowwww)

Lowww Leg Press: (knees to my bigg belly haha)
18plts x 10 (PB!!! for lowww)
18plts x 10
20plts x 10 (PB!!!)

Leg Extensions (paused at the top)
190 x 12
190 x 11
190 x 9
170 x 11 (paused for 2 seconds at top)

Seated leg curls
3 plts x 12
3 plts +25lb x 11
3plts +25lb x 10
3plts x 25lb x 11

Lying leg curls

150 x 12
150 x 11
150 x 9
150 x 9

Didn't really record calves but i did about 5 sets of donkey calve raises for 12-15 reps w/ 420lbs (whole rack), then i did the standing calve raise machine, 280lbs x 10-14 reps.........

:hyperguy::hyperguy::bowroflarms:

R

Rocky

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Walks into log, dribbles something about the Lord and feverishly wipes brow before leaving in a quivering mess.

fallen

fallen

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
i'm back in your log Turk! and damn son you got some great strength kid congrats on the pb's and keep the insperation coming

Bulkboy

Bulkboy

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
sick leg session dude, u never fail to impress me:D

Turkish1530

Turkish1530

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
just wanted to say thanks for the support from everyone.....i've been pretty busy and have been kind of lazy w/ my log, but i will defiantly start it back up in no time, the support really does help

Bulkboy

Bulkboy

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
yeah man this log is awesome to check out, no problem supporting u my man, just keep those sessions coming, lets c some more BIG numbers in here:D

Basebodyfitnesspaul

Basebodyfitnesspaul

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Awesome leg session Turkish, 20 plate Leg presses for 10! Awesome :xyxthumbs:. Hope you can get back on track with your log soon and get some more motivational workouts up on here :hyperguy:.

Base

Turkish1530

Turkish1530

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
i've been around MM posting, but haven't really been posting my sessions but here are sum good lifts from this week so far:

Decline BB Bench: 335 x 4-5 (PB!!!)

Heavy squats: 545 x 6 (haven't went this heavy in about 3 weeks becuz my dam hips have been killing me when i do squats....)

Hack Squats: 6plts +50lbs x 9 (PB!!!)

BB Shrugs 585 x 5-10

Military Press 225 x 6 (PB!!!)

Reverse Grip Bench 305 x 5-6 (PB!!!)

:Dance::mf_emoticon_psychot