• musclemecca bodybuilding forums does not sell or endorse any bodybuilding gear, products or supplements.
    Musclemecca has no affiliation with advertisers; they simply purchase advertising space here. If you have questions go to their site and ask them directly.
    Advertisers are responsible for the content in their forums.
    DO NOT SELL ILLEGAL PRODUCTS ON OUR FORUM

The Real All Natural Monster: Precontest Log

Bulkboy

Bulkboy

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
great leg session brother, strong as always, its just to damn bad about ur hips, i hope they get better soon, in the meantime promise me ull be careful cuz i dont wanna c u get no long term injury man, this is bbing anyway, u dont have to do squats. in the meantime keep up the good work brother, crush them legs and make em grooow! u gotta get those legs up to the level of ur arms and ur pro career will be in the reach for u im serious:xyxthumbs:

knight_rider

knight_rider

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
thanks knight rider the single leg presses kept a lot of the pressure off my hip....it still hurt but no where as bad as squats! and yes the hack squat machine is very very nice, i think they work so dam well, it just sux that ur gym doesn't have 1.....just tell them that the natural monster said to get 1 for KR :keke:

i'll show them a pic of you................and go 'HACK SQAUT NOW, OR THIS MUTHA FUCKA WILL FUCK YOUR THROAT BITCH'

R

Rocky

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
God damn even without the squats that session did not fail to impress. Major weight and PB's to show for it. Not bad at all considering the hip trouble. Most excellent good sir.

Turkish1530

Turkish1530

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Dobbs: thank you sir still trying ot get teh best out of my leg workout without hurting my hip......but once the hips back in action i'm feeling sum heavvvy weight

BB: yeah no long term injury would be goood, thats why i made the choice to take a break on the squats becuz every leg session my hips feel like they are getting worse and worse.....i just hope i can still build my legs up w/o squats....

Kr: that sounds like a good deal for the both of us!!!

Rock: thanks rock i was very happy w/ the hack squats, for sum reason they dont hurt my hips as bad as squats, i'm sure it's not great for them but i can manage.....

Turkish1530

Turkish1530

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
1st session: Chest

Bench press:
325 x 6 (PB!!!)
335 x 3 (PB!!!)

Incline DB Press: (kinda sucked becuz my gym goes from 120's to 145's in db's...and the 120's were too light so i did the 145's and got the help i needed to get them up 4 times....my spotter says i didn't need much help though so i guess thats a good thing)
145 x 4
145 x 4

Decline Bench: (wide grip)
295 x 5
295 x 7

eat eat eat eat eat, and then come back in around 8:30 and train back thickness!!

miamiracing

miamiracing

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
dayum that bench looks heavy!
congrats for p.b. :)

miami

Turkish1530

Turkish1530

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
2nd session: back

bent over rows (strict form/stationary) (just really wanted my back to feel teh weight)
315 x 7
315 x 9

Seated Rows
250 +25lbs x 6 (easy)
250 +45 x 10

DB Rows
180 x 10
180 x 8

thats all folks!

knight_rider

knight_rider

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
2 really impressive sessions, good job on those pb's......and its good your focusing on you back muscles with the bb rows, its for the best no doubt

Bulkboy

Bulkboy

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
yeah both of those sessions are great for sure:D love the bb rows and the bench press is fucking incredible man:D repping out the 140 dbs too huh?:D damn ure one strong mothafucker;D

R

Rocky

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Jesus shitting Christ!

Those DB bench and rows are cartoon strength like!
The bench especially after hitting 2 PB's!

MuscleMecca Crew

Mecca Staff
Pickle

Pickle

Team Winklaar
VIP
hey turkish whats in your water? you and everyone from your parts is a monster! excellent sessions

post me some water...

Basebodyfitnesspaul

Basebodyfitnesspaul

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Massive Benching there Turkish. 335 for a triple is awesome. Keep it up Big guy. I've said it before, but i'll say it again. You're a true inpiration, getting as big as you are and as strong with staying drug free.

Base

Turkish1530

Turkish1530

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
thanks for teh awesome comments everyone, sorry but atm i dont have time to individually respond to everyone's encouraged and well liked comments, will do so when i get back from my second session......and heres teh 1st session of the day:

Arms:

Close Grip Bench:
315 x 4
315 x 4-5

Tri Pushdowns

150 x 7 (whole rack)
150 x 9

Behind the head rope tri extension (haha didn't know the proper name)
150 +25lbs x 6 (PB!!)
150 +45lbs x 10 (PB!!!)

BB Curls
180 x 4
180 x 4 (both heavvy)

DB Hammer Curls
100 x 5
100 x 6 (mayb a PB gotta check on it later)

incline db curls

55 x 5
and then time was a factor so i did a quick set of preacher curls on the machine 150 x 5

thanks as always everyone, now gotta head to the gym for my second session: Shoulders/Traps

Flex

Flex

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Damn, that's a crazy arm workout. I can't believe you were curling 180 on the barbell for reps.

knight_rider

knight_rider

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
nice arm session, i like those close grip benches, tough

Turkish1530

Turkish1530

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
2 really impressive sessions, good job on those pb's......and its good your focusing on you back muscles with the bb rows, its for the best no doubt

thanks brother as always i appreciate the support.....for now i'm doing the bent over rows stationary becuz i can really get a great feel for the weight without using too much momentum...:tiphat:

Turkish1530

Turkish1530

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
yeah both of those sessions are great for sure:D love the bb rows and the bench press is fucking incredible man:D repping out the 140 dbs too huh?:D damn ure one strong mothafucker;D

i was very happy with the bench press, my left chest is still feeling a little tight but i just do a lot of warm up's b4 i get to the heavy weight :xyxthumbs:....or should i say light weight baby :keke:....thank you Bulk :food-snacking: eat up!

Turkish1530

Turkish1530

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Jesus shitting Christ!

Those DB bench and rows are cartoon strength like!
The bench especially after hitting 2 PB's!

they were so dam heavy, that i was struggling to even get them up 2 shoulder level so i could press them :ugh:.....it took my training partner a lot of his strength and back to help me get those babies up! thanks as always rock :gaygay:

edit: wonder what cartoon character i would be like???????? hmmmmmmmmmm

Turkish1530

Turkish1530

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
hey turkish whats in your water? you and everyone from your parts is a monster! excellent sessions

post me some water...

idk whats in the water :coolguy:, i might have 2 send u sum FedEx :49:.....thanks for stopping by my log pickle, much appreciated :hsughr: