• musclemecca bodybuilding forums does not sell or endorse any bodybuilding gear, products or supplements.
    Musclemecca has no affiliation with advertisers; they simply purchase advertising space here. If you have questions go to their site and ask them directly.
    Advertisers are responsible for the content in their forums.
    DO NOT SELL ILLEGAL PRODUCTS ON OUR FORUM

The Real All Natural Monster: Precontest Log

Turkish1530

Turkish1530

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Massive Benching there Turkish. 335 for a triple is awesome. Keep it up Big guy. I've said it before, but i'll say it again. You're a true inpiration, getting as big as you are and as strong with staying drug free.

Base

makes me happy that i'm a true inspiration, really appreicate the comment and the support base :tiphat: :xyxthumbs:

Turkish1530

Turkish1530

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Damn, that's a crazy arm workout. I can't believe you were curling 180 on the barbell for reps.

thank you sir, the 180lb BB curl was without a doubt supa heeeavyyyy :linedrunk:

Turkish1530

Turkish1530

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
nice arm session, i like those close grip benches, tough

thanks KR :tiphat:, the close grip benches are defiantly heavy.....i'm just trying to force my arms to 20 inches :ughfingers:

Turkish1530

Turkish1530

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
2nd session: shoulders/traps

got in the gym kinda late so i had to really rush through becuz i only had about 35min.......

BB Military Press (dedicated to Glex, as promised)
235 x 4 (PB!!!)
235 x 4

Standing side laterals
70 x 6
70 x 7

Standing bent over laterals
75 x 6
75 x 6

Superset:
BB Shrugs 495 x 12 and DB Shrugs 180 x 15
BB Shrugs 495 x 8 and
DB shrugs 180 x 10

kinda rushed but still pleased with this workout :food-snacking:

knight_rider

knight_rider

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
massive, good job with the pb, yeah im searching for 20 inch guns too........im 18-19 inches atm the moment i think, but yeah in order to get to 20 inch im basically going to have to double what i close bench, which is a pretty hard task to undertake lol........but yeah 20 inch natural is a big achievement. i'll race ya lol......and probably lose lol.

Turkish1530

Turkish1530

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
massive, good job with the pb, yeah im searching for 20 inch guns too........im 18-19 inches atm the moment i think, but yeah in order to get to 20 inch im basically going to have to double what i close bench, which is a pretty hard task to undertake lol........but yeah 20 inch natural is a big achievement. i'll race ya lol......and probably lose lol.

the race is on!!!! :angrydude: i'm at 19 1/4.........see you at the finish line chump :hyperguy: :keke:

Glex

Glex

Diet cat says no spoon 4u
VIP
BB Military Press (dedicated to Glex, as promised)
235 x 4 (PB!!!)
235 x 4
Yeah buddy! Light weight! :2:

Kicked some ass despite the short session.

Shit, 20 inches? :ughnoes: I'm at like 16"...but I could beat you to twenty. All I have to do is switch my diet entirely to Hostess snack foods eaten continuously throughout the day :spy:

Bulkboy

Bulkboy

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
wow awesome mp there bud:D 70s for side laterals haha:D ure just off the hook, those shrugs are amazing too bud, again another unbelieveable session...

knight_rider

knight_rider

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
the race is on!!!! :angrydude: i'm at 19 1/4.........see you at the finish line chump :hyperguy: :keke:

im just smidge under 19 inch lol................after your beginner gains, it takes so long to add inches to your arm hey..........like i got up to 17.5 after a year or two, but after that it slows so much, it feels like i'll be in my thirties by the time i get a 20 inch arm lol.........oh well maybe our little race wil bring about some good results........good luck, i think i should be worrying about my sqauts before my arms but lol.

keep up the inspiring session bro

R

Rocky

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Goddamn it. Yet more unfathomable brute force. Curls are monster. And your last session with the military's ain't exactly easy. great stuff as ever.

MuscleMecca Crew

Mecca Staff
D

Dstan

as always great workouts man good to see you still hitting them weights hard.

Beau

Beau

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
insane shoulder strength man! You keep progressing every week and thats something to be proud of!

D

Dobbs

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
AMazing shrugs and presses, heavy as hell their. Laterals with 70, 75 lbs is just insane, i do my shurgs with that lol

Basebodyfitnesspaul

Basebodyfitnesspaul

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Standing Side Laterals with 70lbs is awesome. I really do like the way you lift, max weights and relitavely low reps, it's obviously worked well for you! (19 1/4 inch guns)!! Damn you, i'm on like 16.5" (and i wasn't too dissapointed with that, until now :crymeariver:) Haha. But i would like to be involved in the competition we have here, but set my goal at 17"? Whadda you say (challenges/goals always inspire me).

Base

Turkish1530

Turkish1530

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Low leg day

(will defiantly get back on and reply to everyone's inspiring words :tiphat:, just got sum stuff to take care of first....ne ways heres today's session)

Hack Squats
6 plts +70lbs x 12
6 plts +70lbs x 12
6 plts +70lbs x 10
6 plts +70lbs x 10

One leg press
320 x 12
280 x 12
280 x 11
280 x 9

Leg extensions
250 x 12
305 x 10 (whole rack)
305 x 10

seated leg curls
3 plts x 12
3 plts x 12
3plts +1plt x 9
3plts +1plt x 10

Lying Leg Curls
150 x 12
150 x 10
150 x 10
150 x 9

Clint

Clint

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
one leg press, nice to see somebody doing those. Not too often do people do those any more it seems :e5dunno:

hacks are huge, as always.

Hell dude you keep training legs like this I'm sure you'll be packing on the size you want on them wheels of yours. Nicely done.

knight_rider

knight_rider

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
good strong session as i've come to expect, keep it up

Bulkboy

Bulkboy

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
wow awesome hack squats right there bud:D

soon ull have legs to match those crazy arms of yours:ughnoes:

Turkish1530

Turkish1530

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Yeah buddy! Light weight! :2:

Kicked some ass despite the short session.

Shit, 20 inches? :ughnoes: I'm at like 16"...but I could beat you to twenty. All I have to do is switch my diet entirely to Hostess snack foods eaten continuously throughout the day :spy:
haha yeah u could do that.....let me know how it works for you :49:......i told you i would take care of that 235 for you this week.... i lie not :tiphat:

wow awesome mp there bud:D 70s for side laterals haha:D ure just off the hook, those shrugs are amazing too bud, again another unbelieveable session...
thanks bulkboy as always really appreciated :linedrunk:, and those 70's are dammm heavvyyy :keke:

im just smidge under 19 inch lol................after your beginner gains, it takes so long to add inches to your arm hey..........like i got up to 17.5 after a year or two, but after that it slows so much, it feels like i'll be in my thirties by the time i get a 20 inch arm lol.........oh well maybe our little race wil bring about some good results........good luck, i think i should be worrying about my sqauts before my arms but lol.

keep up the inspiring session bro
well you should worry about all of your bodyparts if you ask me....so no excuses :jerkoff1:........haha...............see you at 20inches :angrydude:

Goddamn it. Yet more unfathomable brute force. Curls are monster. And your last session with the military's ain't exactly easy. great stuff as ever.
thanks Lord, appreicated as always.....those curls were just ridiculous, supppa heavvy :49:

as always great workouts man good to see you still hitting them weights hard.
of course brother, never stopped crushing the weights :xyxthumbs:

insane shoulder strength man! You keep progressing every week and thats something to be proud of!
yeah i really try to push myself every session.....thats why i like keeping a training log so much becuz b4 every workout i look back at my lifts from the previous week and make sure i try and push myself above and beyond

AMazing shrugs and presses, heavy as hell their. Laterals with 70, 75 lbs is just insane, i do my shurgs with that lol
thanks dobbs, don't worry brother, b4 u know it you'll be tossing up the 70's/75's on laterals like they are nothing :xyxthumbs:

Standing Side Laterals with 70lbs is awesome. I really do like the way you lift, max weights and relitavely low reps, it's obviously worked well for you! (19 1/4 inch guns)!! Damn you, i'm on like 16.5" (and i wasn't too dissapointed with that, until now :crymeariver:) Haha. But i would like to be involved in the competition we have here, but set my goal at 17"? Whadda you say (challenges/goals always inspire me).

Base

thanks brother, just trying to push sum mean :ihavesandinmyvagina weight......hmmm u wanna jump in on the competition, it's alright w/ me as long as Knight Rider is ok with it!! :hsughr: lets do it!!:tiphat:

Turkish1530

Turkish1530

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
one leg press, nice to see somebody doing those. Not too often do people do those any more it seems :e5dunno:

hacks are huge, as always.

Hell dude you keep training legs like this I'm sure you'll be packing on the size you want on them wheels of yours. Nicely done.

thanks buddy :hsughr:.....i've just started doing the one leg press, and i really really like them.....defianlty going to be hitting them more often. i sure hope your right, i wanna make sure i get sum sick legs b4 i do a show :tiphat: