• musclemecca bodybuilding forums does not sell or endorse any bodybuilding gear, products or supplements.
    Musclemecca has no affiliation with advertisers; they simply purchase advertising space here. If you have questions go to their site and ask them directly.
    Advertisers are responsible for the content in their forums.
    DO NOT SELL ILLEGAL PRODUCTS ON OUR FORUM

The Real All Natural Monster: Precontest Log

Glex

Glex

Diet cat says no spoon 4u
VIP
You've got some monster lifts, man. I'm actually a little surprised your mil press isn't higher when you compare it to your other lifts, but it's still huge!

knight_rider

knight_rider

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
your sqautting is fucking amazing dude, seriously amazing, especially for a natural and only 20 years old..........im in awe

oh an unit in australia is what we call a big guy......so if you saw a massive NFL player down the street, you would be like "that muther fucker is a unit"

Turkish1530

Turkish1530

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
You've got some monster lifts, man. I'm actually a little surprised your mil press isn't higher when you compare it to your other lifts, but it's still huge!

thanks brother appreicate it.....yeah it's not liek my shoulders are weak but i would say they are probably one of my weaker bodyparts if not the weakest.....thanks again glex i'm gonna try and up that military press next week just for you :xyxthumbs::gaygay:

Turkish1530

Turkish1530

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
your sqautting is fucking amazing dude, seriously amazing, especially for a natural and only 20 years old..........im in awe

oh an unit in australia is what we call a big guy......so if you saw a massive NFL player down the street, you would be like "that muther fucker is a unit"

thanks brother, i just have naturally thick legs without even working them so it really helps.....i've actually been at the same squatting weight for quite sum time now becuz of my hips just killing me whenever i squat, it's really annoying becuz i know that i could be moving up in weight no problem.......unit, i like it, well thanks again kr unit appreciate it :49::tiphat:

Turkish1530

Turkish1530

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
also thanks bulkboy/base for stopping by my log again, as well as everyone else who have stopped by the log, you have all really inspired me to not only impress you but impress myself in the gym..........thanks for all of the love :hsughr: :2:

onebigeric

onebigeric

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Sweet moses Turkish, those are some monster figures there:eek: Supreme work, good sir:tiphat:

R

Rocky

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Good to see you posting some choice lifts and they don't disappoint. Massive all throughout. And PB's to boot. That squat is phenominal. I hate you! :)

Turkish1530

Turkish1530

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Good to see you posting some choice lifts and they don't disappoint. Massive all throughout. And PB's to boot. That squat is phenominal. I hate you! :)

Sweet moses Turkish, those are some monster figures there:eek: Supreme work, good sir:tiphat:

why thank you gentlemen.....ur training logs aren't too shabby either :keke:........:2:

Bulkboy

Bulkboy

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
wanna c updates brother, this is one of my favourite logs, dont start slacking:(

MuscleMecca Crew

Mecca Staff
miamiracing

miamiracing

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
uuuuhh uuhhh uuhh thats some mofo heavy weight dude :) :ughnoes:

you must feel like a bear in the gym :jerkoff1:

Turkish1530

Turkish1530

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
wanna c updates brother, this is one of my favourite logs, dont start slacking:(

i'll be starting it back up again Monday for the beginning of the week, i was just slacking a little bit on my log :angrydude:, but defiantly not in the gym!!! :linedrunk: :eek5nono: haha

R

Rageking

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
awesome sessions man, dont start slacking!
hows the hip feeling, getting any better?

Turkish1530

Turkish1530

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
awesome sessions man, dont start slacking!
hows the hip feeling, getting any better?

whats up brother......the hip is still crap, b4 it was just my left hip now it is actually both my hips, i'm guessing because i was trying to put more pressure on my right hip becuz of all the pain in my left, now they both hurt......i just can't catch a break :crymeariver:

Basebodyfitnesspaul

Basebodyfitnesspaul

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Some very impressive numbers there Turkish :xyxthumbs: Hope the hip stops giving you grief soon man. And get some more sessions posted up! :hyperguy:

Base

Turkish1530

Turkish1530

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
back in action

finally back posting my training again.....i was slacking for a bit with the posting but stayed heavy in the gym.........

Today was Leg day, both hips still bothering me, especially on squats, so i decided not to do squats in a hope that it will get better sooner......

Single leg Press
300 x 12
340 x 12
340 x 10
380 x 8

Hack Squats
6plts +70lbs (total) x 6 (PB!!!)
6plts +120lbs (total) x 5 (PB!!!)

Leg Extensions
305 x 15 (PB!!!) (whole rack)
305 x 11

Seated Leg Curl
4plts +25lbs x 6
4 plts +25lbs x 5

Lying Leg Curls
205 x 6 (whole rack)
205 x 5

good workout, still wish i could have hit the heavy squats, but o well......afterwards hit the calves :xyxthumbs:

knight_rider

knight_rider

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
how strong?????????? toooooooo strong!!!! thats what you are, nice single leg presses, so heavy, you really are a natural monster, nice pb's of the hack machine too, i wish my gym had one, i love hack sqauts, but the gyms i go to never seem to have them, its a shame

Turkish1530

Turkish1530

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
how strong?????????? toooooooo strong!!!! thats what you are, nice single leg presses, so heavy, you really are a natural monster, nice pb's of the hack machine too, i wish my gym had one, i love hack sqauts, but the gyms i go to never seem to have them, its a shame

thanks knight rider the single leg presses kept a lot of the pressure off my hip....it still hurt but no where as bad as squats! and yes the hack squat machine is very very nice, i think they work so dam well, it just sux that ur gym doesn't have 1.....just tell them that the natural monster said to get 1 for KR :keke:

D

Dobbs

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Heavy hacks, nice job on thepb's their, also single legged presses look fantastic, this workout should get u ready for some heavy ass squats when ur ready to do um