• musclemecca bodybuilding forums does not sell or endorse any bodybuilding gear, products or supplements.
    Musclemecca has no affiliation with advertisers; they simply purchase advertising space here. If you have questions go to their site and ask them directly.
    Advertisers are responsible for the content in their forums.
    DO NOT SELL ILLEGAL PRODUCTS ON OUR FORUM

The Real All Natural Monster: Precontest Log

Turkish1530

Turkish1530

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Maybe you should sleep with one of my teddy bears tonight.

How do you feel your gains have been since school got out. Do you think you're leaner at 235?

hahahaa.........i think i've got sum alright gains, it really is hard without You and D........it's not that i haven't made sum really good gains but i feel that if we were training together at school i would b making a lot better overall gains.......honestly i don't really think that i'm leaner at 235, becuz it's not like i've put on 15lbs of muscle since school was let out..............what's ur weight looking like and how do u feel at it????????????

Flex

Flex

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
hahahaa.........i think i've got sum alright gains, it really is hard without You and D........it's not that i haven't made sum really good gains but i feel that if we were training together at school i would b making a lot better overall gains.......honestly i don't really think that i'm leaner at 235, becuz it's not like i've put on 15lbs of muscle since school was let out..............what's ur weight looking like and how do u feel at it????????????
I'm about to pass 240. I still feel good and plan on packing on a few more pounds before school starts. The last time I was this heavy I felt very bloated, but obviously i've had good gains since then.

Tell me about who you're training with right now and how that's going.

Turkish1530

Turkish1530

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
I'm about to pass 240. I still feel good and plan on packing on a few more pounds before school starts. The last time I was this heavy I felt very bloated, but obviously i've had good gains since then.

Tell me about who you're training with right now and how that's going.

I'm just about where your at w/ bodyweight.........i can't wait until i pass 240....:hyperguy:......i've been training w/ my cousin and it's been going pretty well but it's just not the same...he's pretty strong but no real competition and he's not very motivating he just puts on his Ipod and goes through the workout.....it also sux becuz he doesn't try to push me at all, which is something i really enjoy when training :dunnodude:............what about you and your training partner????????

D

Dstan

congrats on the pb man still hitting that heavy weight i see.

Flex

Flex

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
I'm just about where your at w/ bodyweight.........i can't wait until i pass 240....:hyperguy:......i've been training w/ my cousin and it's been going pretty well but it's just not the same...he's pretty strong but no real competition and he's not very motivating he just puts on his Ipod and goes through the workout.....it also sux becuz he doesn't try to push me at all, which is something i really enjoy when training :dunnodude:............what about you and your training partner????????
My training partner helps motivate me and puts up similar weights as myself. (he's currently 5'11" at 248) Only problem is sometimes he rambles on about alcohol while i'm trying to workout. Not exactly something I enjoy chatting about while i'm training supa heavy.

Oh, and he only rows 315. lol.

Bulkboy

Bulkboy

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
wow:D incredible chest workout right there man!:D and awesome to get an exercise dedicated to me:) how did the smith feel compared to regular squats brother?

Turkish1530

Turkish1530

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
wow:D incredible chest workout right there man!:D and awesome to get an exercise dedicated to me:) how did the smith feel compared to regular squats brother?

i thought the smith squats were kinda weird, i guess cuz i've never done them b4, i defiantly felt them but i wanna try them again when my hip isn't bothering me so i can get the full feel :xyxthumbs:

Turkish1530

Turkish1530

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Dstan: thanks brother appreciate you stopping by the log again.

Flex: that's good that you have a decent training partner who you can compete w/ and motivate each other, i never realized how important a solid training partner is

Turkish1530

Turkish1530

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Shoulders/traps

1st time training today, gonna hit the gym later again and do arms.

Barbell Military Press
205 x 2 (warmup)
225 x 5-6 (PB!!!)
225 x 3-5

Lateral Raises
37.5 x 2 (warmup)
60 x 4 (too heavy)
55 x 4-6

Standing Bent over lateral raises
40 x 6
50 x 10

BB Shrugs
495 x 2 (warmup)
585 x 6 (PB!!!!!!!!)
585 x 4 (couldn't hang onto bar)

DB Shrugs
180 x 7 (PB!!)
180 x 15 (PB!!!!!!) (Highest DB in the gym.....)

(Afterwards wacked my calves-> 4 exercises total of 15 sets, now grow mutha ****** hahaha)

:bowroflarms:

Storm

Storm

Strongripology priest
VIP
whoah damm you're strong for sure turkish. Impressive numbers, now just keep them up!

MuscleMecca Crew

Mecca Staff
Turkish1530

Turkish1530

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
whoah damm you're strong for sure turkish. Impressive numbers, now just keep them up!

thanks brother just trying to keep the numbers moving higher and higher :tiphat:

R

Rageking

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
that press is awesome
maybe you should write a letter to the gym for bigger DBs :hyperguy:

Turkish1530

Turkish1530

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
that press is awesome
maybe you should write a letter to the gym for bigger DBs :hyperguy:

hahaha, yeah the only problem was that those 180's were pretty dusty, not many miles put on em....haha :food-snacking:........thanks for stopping by the log brother

Turkish1530

Turkish1530

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Arms

(now it's just my luck to have pain in the gym once again....my right elbow was throbbing.....hurt more while working biceps)

Close grip bench
275 x 2 (wu)
315 x 4
315 x 4-6

Tricep Pushdowns
120 x 2 (wu)
140 x 6 (PB!!)
150 x 5 (PB!!!) (whole rack)

Rope tri extensions
75 x 2 (wu)
100 x 6
110 x 8

Biceps:::::

BB Curls
155 x 5
155 x 6

Hammer Curls
70 x 6
80 x 4-6

Seated Incline Curls
50 x 6
55 x 4

Flex

Flex

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Nice session, keep up the good work. Hopefully glucosamine helps out your joints a bit.

Glex

Glex

Diet cat says no spoon 4u
VIP
You're putting up some monstrous PBs Turkish, that's the way to grow, man :xyxthumbs:

Turkish1530

Turkish1530

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Nice session, keep up the good work. Hopefully glucosamine helps out your joints a bit.

yeah hopefully, i did run out of it, but i got sum mroe and just started taking it again.......i felt pretty dam good for hitting 2 workout sessions today, after the 1st session i came home, ate, took a nap, ate again and then hit the gym and felt dam good until my elbow starting throbbing for no reason....:angrydude::angrydude:..............

Turkish1530

Turkish1530

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
You're putting up some monstrous PBs Turkish, that's the way to grow, man :xyxthumbs:

thanks brother :xyxthumbs:, glad to see u on my log again as well :tiphat:

Clint

Clint

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
that close grip of yours is massive :eek4: excellent work there.

those curls are nothing short of outstanding either :eek4: shit ol mighty :eek4:

very great work, huge weight, your sig shows no falsification's what so ever.

knight_rider

knight_rider

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
nice sessions, do you always work in such a low rep range? and how is it working for you, are you getting more and more reps and weight each week? keep it up, mad poundages on your sholders too